2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Who gave it to her?

Take a wild guess... ABC! the same fools who gave KC 200000 for some freaking pictures! Which she failed to pay taxes on... Why there isnt a big boycott against abc is beyond me... i dont watch it period, but im surprised more people havent stopped watchig out of protest

Before they made that assumption perhaps they might have asked the judge a question? If indeed this is true of all jurors not just this one?????

(I'm paraphrasing her statements) JF said in one of her first interviews that she could not vote guilty on any of the charges because KC would get the DP. She also said that if the SA had included lesser charges she would have voted guilty on those. I think in the recent interviews she has changed her story to say she was one of the six who voted for manslaughter.

Last night Greta asked #11 if the DP was considered during deliberations and he said no. Then he said it was written on the verdict paper so it's in your mind (or something to that effect)
AZ said it's not on the verdict.

Her mother told the media that ABC gave the entire family a trip to Disney.

This picture was taken the day the verdict came in.

http://twitpic.com/5mldph
Wow. You would never know she had just spent 6 weeks on a jury making a very important decision regarding justice for a 2 year old. Stop the world, I want to get off.:banghead:

Take a wild guess... ABC! the same fools who gave KC 200000 for some freaking pictures! Which she failed to pay taxes on... Why there isnt a big boycott against abc is beyond me... i dont watch it period, but im surprised more people havent stopped watchig out of protest

I don't watch ABC. I've sent emails, but I heard they had the highest ratings in 6 mos during JF's interview.

Last night is the first time I've watched a juror interview live. Usually I read them on line because I don't want to increase their ratings by one person.

I'm sick of hearing interviews from these jurors :banghead:

Foreman has no clue--I hope this is the final part--UNBELIEVABLE.

" I felt sorry that their grand daughter is gone. "

"What bothered me the most was the fact that they, ... nobody made the effort to get ahold of somebody. "

YOU MEAN LIKE CASEY? geeezzzzzzzz

"Good possibility she was put in Casey's trunk. I wish there was something to tell us that. WHO put the body in the car, HOW did they put the body in the car. What happened before the body was put in the car."

WOW

so they thought George put the baby in the dump?

Listening to this foreman is so frustrating. He called the verdict forms he signed indictments. He didn't know what to make of Casey, only that she has issues. Shameful. He should have never been the foreman.

I really hate how this guy has just decided George did this. I agree, George is a little shady, but I never thought he had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. Maybe afterwards he knew more than he let on, but I just don't believe this mess.

"What bothered me the most was the fact that they, ... nobody made the effort to get ahold of somebody. "

"Good possibility she was put in Casey's trunk. I wish there was something to tell us that. WHO put the body in the car, HOW did they put the body in the car. What happened before the body was put in the car."

WOW

Unbelievable. Wasn't it stressed enough during the trial that Casey was the one who had possession of the car? :waitasec: Obviously not.

MOO

uggghhhh ... this juror is unbelievable .... he was disgusted about the family or something to that effect ... things the family did ? WTH ?
Why couldn't they channel their disgust on the defendent ?

He doesn't know who put the body in the trunk ? or how it was put in or if it was taken out and put in another car ? WTH?

It's like they didn't even listen to one shred of evidence and made up their minds to try to find all kinds of other scenarios that could have taken place ....

:banghead:

WOW

He doesn't feel sorry that the murderer got away with it because the jury was stacked with morons...

WOW

Yeah, pretty much. He thinks George killed Caylee, so I think he thinks George put her in the car too. Casey was just the innocent fall person. He bought and then expanded on every bloody thing the defense said. I know he said he didn't believe the abuse claims but I think he did. I think he bought it all and added to it. He wouldn't let anyone convict poorCasey 'cause he knew George did it 'cause he could read him like a book. He even made stuff up about George(being home) to do it.

this guy's 15 minutes of fame is running into over time!! he's clueless

WOW

WHY OH WHY WAS THIS JURY SO RELUCTANT TO HOLD THIS MOTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR HER CHILD ?????????????????????????????????????

WOW is right .... when I think of all the motions by the defense to keep out the trunk stain, decomp fluids, air sampling, death band hair, bugs ... you name it ... they didn't even need to because the jury wasn't going to give it any weight:banghead: whatsoever ... the jury would call all of it "speculation" and all of the DT statements as "evidence" damn !@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305