Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, someone will pay a million bucks to match wits with a convicted lier and felon of fraud.

Gonna ask the tuff questions.

Must be a comedian.

HA HA HA HA

You can ask - but will she answer? Might be in for a lot of dead air.
jmo

I have a vivid imagination but this idea just occurred to me:

What if Casey accepted such an offer and her theme became, "Yeah, I did it and I got away with it, ha ha ha."

Then she goes into hiding, gets appearance-changing surgery, and re-enters society as a whole new person, living the Bella Vita.

:eek:

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.
Um, Mr. Producer, she waived her right to tell her story when it really mattered: on the witness stand of her murder trial. Don't give her a platform to tell more lies. Don't twist the knife into the gut of the American public.

"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

Well that's quite a non sequitur. Nobody says she doesn't have the right. She does, and the rest of the public has the right to boycott and negatively campaign against whatever media company sells her story. Free speech works both ways.

If she doesn't confess, who would want to read it anyway?

I have a vivid imagination but this idea just occurred to me:

What if Casey accepted such an offer and her theme became, "Yeah, I did it and I got away with it, ha ha ha."

Then she goes into hiding, gets appearance-changing surgery, and re-enters society as a whole new person, living the Bella Vita.

The buzz she gets from continually lying will overpower any profit motives.

I rather read a fairy tale. There is more truth in that then anything she has to say. Oh and by the way I don't believe anyone would offer her a million dollars so I have to see it to believe it.

She's already past her use-by date

Ah dear -- fame is so fleeting, huh

This will be the "network television" way around suffering the wrath of the people. THEY won't pay her, but they WILL pay the "freelance producer" who will pay her.

The networks will salivate to pay him to get the video, and can say their hands are clean - they never paid FCA.

Well, we just need to be more specific when we voice our displeasure to these organizations. No paying her, her family, her attorneys, her jurors OR any freelancers that might be paying her.

If the networks think people are really that stupid then they've been listening to the jurors too long. We aren't all that gullible and will know exactly what's going on if they end up with a video. This guy (who I think is bogus) isn't going to pay a mil to turn around and give the video away. This guy has a right to throw away his money on a child killer if he wants but don't hold your breath waiting on the majority of Americans to tune in.

Well she did sign a release for one of the srinks to go on tv.

Only he couldn't talk about the killing or the molesting.

I saw that - OMGoodness. Of course this cough, cough, Dr...didn't have anything to offer other than how normal Casey is and how she was really immature back in "those days". But other than that, she's just a normal all American kind a gal. Well shucks, golly gee!

Can someone pass the meds please? I think I need a double dose tonight ;)

Mel

Well I'm thinking that 1 million won't go far. In that Casey is not a supporting parent any longer the tax bite would be in the 30% or there abouts.

400-500 State of Florida for Investigative costs
68K and growing IRS
112 TES
??? Zanny

She would have to pay an agent, financial advisors, mental health care. Living expenses and new clothing and disguises. Her phone and texting bill will be a couple of hundred a month easy...... I hope they return her work phone from Universal so she doesn't have to buy another one ya know. :floorlaugh:

Pretty much will be close to being broke before she even starts.

Well I'm thinking that 1 million won't go far. In that Casey is not a supporting parent any longer the tax bite would be in the 30% or there abouts.

400-500 State of Florida for Investigative costs
68K and growing IRS
112 TES
??? Zanny

She would have to pay an agent, financial advisors, mental health care. Living expenses and new clothing and disguises. Her phone and texting bill will be a couple of hundred a month easy...... I hope they return her work phone from Universal so she doesn't have to buy another one ya know. :floorlaugh:

Pretty much will be close to being broke before she even starts.

Don't forget to add Leonard Padilla's new lawsuit :)

Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony, Jose Baez
Leonard Padilla Says He Was Deceived; Wants To Recover Costs

POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.

snip

more here:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28539964/detail.html

Mel

"like a bad piece of fish"?? :woohoo: thats pretty funny.

I wonder if we get her new name when he does this?
" So Ms. Felon" tell us what you plan to do now that you are free you know, not guilty"

Ms Felon: "Lola is my name, Lola Monroe" :banghead:

GrandmaJ,

I think the title of the thread sums it up perfectly.

Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Story being the operative word -- because that's all it will be...a story.

Will I watch? Yah, probably. If only out of curiousity.

MOO

Mel

BBM

That's what they're counting on. They are hoping people will ignore the fact they are paying a child killer and tune in. Might as well send her a check yourself.

Do you think she will get her new daddy's, JB, house out of foreclosuer ?

Bet she will. She is such a good little daughter.
Are you kidding? She will be out buying a new car, beer, pretzels and party treats for all her new dumb boyfriends.
But let's see minus $80,000+ penalties and interest for IRS, taxes on the mill is roughly about half. So now we're down to about $400,000. Minus Tim Miller's $112,000 and Zany's however much. Hmmm, let's see. And oh OSCO searches of over another $100,000. Yeah she should be able to buy herself a car maybe. She was going to do alot of traveling, but I don't think she realized exactly how much.
Costs lots of money to stay on the Lam, so she can sleep in her car and be back to square one in less than a month.
+ We can watch her story for free when she testifies for Morgan. That darn old Fla. Sunshine law ya know. :floorlaugh:

Is there a penalty for perjury in a civil case? We'll get to see her story for free with all of the lawsuits. Who would be dumb enough to pay when you can get it for free? Oh no, not back to that darn old jail again. :floorlaugh:

I call BS!

Has this guy actually shopped around for buyers? Hope he pays KC and then can't find a buyer.

Me thinks he just had his 15 minutes of fame...take your cowboy hat, buddy, hop on your horse, and ride on outta town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288