Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, a lot of people have been glued to the TV and watching coverage, but most of us were doing it hoping for justice for Caylee. Since that didn't happen, there are MANY who would not watch anything Casey or Baez would have to say. We would not spend one red cent to support her. I for one would rather send the money to Tim Miller to help search for other children.

According to the ratings in a previous post you are 100% correct. People would rather watch reruns than an interview with Baez. That isn't lending any credence to the claims an interview with Casey would "be the most watched ever." People really believe that?

I just received this email. This is amazing. If this can be done then we can stop those who have not done right by Caylee from making money!

One week ago, Casey Anthony's acquittal frustrated Americans who felt justice had not been served. One woman from Oklahoma turned that frustration into action on Change.org.
She started a petition and shared it with her friends, who shared it with their friends, and so on. Now we see the results: 1.19 million people have signed the petition for Caylee's Law -- which would make it illegal not to report a missing child. CNN, ABC, and hundreds of other news outlets have covered the campaign. And 29 states have now proposed "Caylee's Law" legislation.

The only information I will get as far as anyone who is not doing right by Caylee will come from WS. I'll read here on these threads, I hope by only doing that I'm not being a hypocrite :-( I am interested in knowing when KARMA hits all who did not and have not done right by Caylee, I know I will find out here when that happens and I know it will be the truth.

Please don't misunderstand my post. I was responding to someone who said people would watch an interview with KC even if they hate her. I was just saying I don't believe people are being hypocritical, that they mean it when they say they will not support her getting a payday.

TMZ (forget his name) was on HLN and he said all the interviews are paid for even if they say they are not. So the juror was paid even though Greta said "we don't pay for interviews" - he said they do it in other ways and you have to dig through their "entertainment" legal papers to find out;

Also Brad Conway was on and he said there is literally no place for KC to go - she is unemployable, the backlash will be tremendous - there is literally no place for her to go - THEY WILL FIND HER.

So some enterprising and I use that word lightly, photographer will persist and will want the "million" dollar picture of KC and they will find her whereever she goes. Hope so.

No doubt in my mind. They will stock her to no end.

Same here! If anyone finds out information regarding this deal please share the details. I would love to e-mail or call anyone involved with this "project."

YES! I would too. And I would get all my family and friends to join me. If we all stand together it will work!

Oh don't forget Vasco..... the guy Jose tried to pull into this at the last minute over the phone number...... he will be suing also.

Oh, I think Mr. Vasco should get on the list for JB along with Tim Miller. If JB knew it was an accident why would he demand all those TES records and put all the searchers through an investigation of their backgrounds, etc. Was there water there? There wasn't water there? The body was placed there later. All these investigations have nothing to do with an accidental death. Not sure TM could sue JB but I would like to see him try, followed by every searcher who was harassed.

Anyone else think JB is looking for a new home in PR??? I think JB is toast to be honest. jmo

Money doesn't matter when she will not even be able to walk down to the corner store by herself to grab a soda without a face transplant. She will never have a normal life. She is walking out of jail only to enter her own personal prison. I would rather be poor then rich and not knowing who to trust, as well as having to watch my back 24/7.

Her attorneys want to change her appearance. They certainly would never make her look like Paris Hilton or anyone remotely attractive which she will not agree to. So just making her look different does not mean she would not drawn attention unless they could make her look sooooo unremarkable that even the guy with the "Will you marry me" sign would pass her on the street and not give her a second look. Think about it. They would have to make her look, yikes....unattractive. It's that or a burka. Take your choice. jmo

Let's all get our boycotting shoes on. I intend to boycott anyone/anything and letting the powers that be know it in no uncertain terms.

BTW - it does not matter what kind of questions anyone asks her, she will never ever admit to what she did. She has most likely started believing the lies her DT told in court IMO.

Her attorneys want to change her appearance. They certainly would never make her look like Paris Hilton or anyone remotely attractive which she will not agree to. So just making her look different does not mean she would not drawn attention unless they could make her look sooooo unremarkable that even the guy with the "Will you marry me" sign would pass her on the street and not give her a second look. Think about it. They would have to make her look, yikes....unattractive. It's that or a burka. Take your choice. jmo

I know! contact the make-up artist that made Gweneth paltrow look unattractive in Shallow Hal :) :floorlaugh:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...KILw0gGYpeWZAw&sqi=2&ved=0CE4Q9QEwBw&dur=1498

I know! contact the make-up artist that made Gweneth paltrow look unattractive in Shallow Hal :) :floorlaugh:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...KILw0gGYpeWZAw&sqi=2&ved=0CE4Q9QEwBw&dur=1498

No need. Living out of the back of a clapped-out car in a succession of one-horse towns will take its toll. Alcohol will become a necessary staple, drugs too, most probably. Have to keep memories and bitterness at bay somehow. Being spat on constantly isn't that great for the complexion either

You know, I hate to say it, but I wish we would have some great big story come out and take her glory away. IIRC we had Japan on and it was wiped out of the news by tornados in the south, they were wiped out of the news by Bin Laden and then the tornado in Joplin. If something happened somewhere in the world she would be forgotten in the news and that would pizz her off.

No "story" she tells will be the truth, she isn't able to tell the truth. I wish she would, Caylee deserves it. Sadly people are killing these children daily, it is a sick world. Sometimes it feels like good honest people who abide by the law and use common sense are the minority. Down right scarey......

Maybe they can find one of those "plastic surgery in a hotel room docs" that will RUN after the makeover. I would like to work on her face, I can almost guarrantee no one would want to look at her, lol.:floorlaugh:

They may not find one they think they can trust, I mean most of America knows she is guilty. She will not be able to eat out or anything. Always watching her back, maybe this is better than prison. :great:

You might be surprised at the number of people who do find it interesting, and obviously, people aren't done talking about her. She is getting tons of offers. There is still a lot of public interest, otherwise they would shut it down and move on to another story.

How many people have sat glued to HLN since this trial started? How much air time has been devoted to this case for the past couple months? How many of the news anchors have been sent to Orlando to cover it nonstop? How much money has CNN paid out for hotel rooms, meals, salaries of all the anchors, reporters and camera crew to cover it? How many posts on these forums were devoted to what Casey was wearing every day in court, and how she wore her hair and how many times she got angry or cried? We can kid ourselves all we want to, but Casey has received more attention than many of the serial killers did.

There has been so much public interest in the case, and in Casey herself, I don't doubt that there would be enough people interested to make it profitable to publish her book. Don't kid yourself, if this book didn't have the potential to make money for them, they wouldn't be doing it.

People are interested in this story, not in Casey herself.

They are horrified by this travesty of a trial, outraged and angry. But, there is no "mystery-to-be-solved."

How many people would pay to be lied to...how many want to "purchase" an opportunity to be duped by a Liar? Pay to be played for a fool?

WE know, through Florida's sunshine law, more evidence than the jury saw. We know what happened to that Baby. Many of us have no intention of paying Casey to pull her lying stunts on us. WHY would we?

The story will remain interesting. I'd like to read a book by either of the Prosecutors. I'd like to read a book by a credible source that exposes Casey in her earlier years. But watching Casey spin or buying her book...is like a blind person paying someone to tell them their vision is fine...instead of learning braille.

Don't mistake the intensive revulsion that is everywhere for Casey into interest in being another Dupe to her lies.

I think Cindy is putting the finishing touches on her book right now. She has had 3 years to write it. She has taken the past 3 years, stayed away from the camera in order to gain public appeal again. Now she wrote the final chapter or two during court each day. Tried to visit Casey ONCE this past week which is how the book will end. Her book will be published immediately in order to beat any effort Casey's lazy azz may come up with. And Cindy's motivation...hoping Casey will come running back to her. Casey has only chose her defense circus because they promise a financial life. Think about it, Nancy Grace played right into Cindy's sympathy scheme, Cindy will sell more books than Casey will sell seats to her interview debacle.

I'm wondering who would believe CA's book. Wondering more so if the book will be titled:
"I'm an Enabler Who Taught My Daughter to Lie and Helped to Cover the Murder of My Granddaughter".

I think it's another Gil/Todd situation. I've been searching this guy for well over an hour and I've got nothing.

If he was a real producer and had worked on those shows he'd have credits for them and I can't find anything.

HARD COPY: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096605/fullcredits#directors

A CURRENT AFFAIR 1986: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090412/fullcredits#cast

A CURRENT AFFAIR 2005: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445112/fullcredits#cast

JERRY SPRINGER: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120974/fullcredits#cast

I have a feeling that Al Taylor isn't his real name.

Not to me! Try it! It's so satisfying! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL oh I know it FCA reminds me of Toby Keith and the Dixie Chicks remember FUTB, I can't remember what The Dixie Chicks said those letters stood for, well TB=Toby Keith :)

The reason there's still interest in the case is because people are still waiting for time to reverse and produce a different verdict -- one which carries a LWOP sentence

In the UK, they overturned the double-jeopardy laws in certain cases -- cases very similar to this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/5144722.stm

About time the US caught up

So, people have been 'glued' to the tv re: the Anthony case NOT because KC is in any way fascinating or even interesting. The reason people have followed the case and continue to discuss it is because this dim-witted, unorginal wannabe was allowed to cheat the system and justice. And people want those errors rectified

If it seems there will be no rectification, people will walk away disgusted and with an abiding hatred of KC and all those associated with her. And this will not translate well for publishers or networks or anyone else seeking to cash-in. But by all means, you go ahead and buy stocks in KC and the rest of her tribe .....

So so true. All these TH seem to think that the interest is in KC .. my interest in the case was never about kc... but about getting justice for Caylee.. now i'm just disgusted with the whole thing and no longer watch any coverage of her.. but I do still come here and express my thoughts on the case.. hopefully i will also eventually get that out of my system too..

Wasn't OJ similar ...EVERYONE watched that trial and couldn't get enough... but once it was over.. did anyone really want to hear anything OJ had to say.. I don't remember too much interest in OJ after the trial all the media coverage seemed to die down. We only heard about OJ periodically when he did something sleazy.. hopefully the same with the Anthony circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam