NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,

I think in addition to everything, the activities that may or may not have been occurring in OB are unsettling, to say the least...especially in regard to the possibility of two other women running from OB in years past. One thing that jumps out at me, is that after all we've learned about SG, there is no doubt in my mind she is a tough, tough girl. I have a hard time believing she wouldn't have just beat the hell out of CPH if he was the one pulling her into the truck...now of course, any number of factors could account for her being pulled into the truck, i.e. weapon, or something else. But I am inclined to believe it may have been more than one person pulling her into the truck before the 911 line went dead. Especially if that overweight, slob CPH was there, SG, in my mind, would be able to fight him....Which leads me to my next question...police saw no tire tracks, or any other evidence of a vehicle where she was last seen? If she was pulled into a vehicle, the person would have to subdue SG inside the vehicle in order to get away clean, she would've been fighting the whole time. Makes me believe if she was in fact pulled into a vehicle, A) there was more than one person in the vehicle, B)she may never have left OB, maybe driven somewhere very very close and disposed of.

Sorry for the rambling, thoughts are all over the place today

He could handle them alone if he drugs them with a sedative that takes time to take full effect ~30 minutes to 1 hour. He might even then begin to tell them what he is going to do to them. Sadists love to inflict pain and horror. Maybe a few girls have been able to kick out of his grip and run for a bit, but not get too far before the sedative takes them out, or slows them down enough for him to be able to pull them into his white truck with police light.

Maybe that is why they were all small, drug users, and late at night, when they are worn down, tired, and now fighting a strong sedative. Easy prey for his cat and mouse game.

I would love to know the exact dates of Hackett's trip cross country...
does anybody want to bet me that he left within 72 hours after Sunday May 9th?

The flight response would be PRETTY strong after the victims family came knocking on my door, with lots of questions while he had guests over on May 9th. (talk about blowing someones cover).

I would also like to make the bet that he was back in Oak Beach before June 6th 2010 when Megan went missing.

They reached their destination (arizona) as she was at Glen Canyon Dam / Lake Powell on May 26th 2010.

SG could literally be anywhere....

Looks like he would have been back in time for Megan's June 6th disappearance.

I feel for these 2 kids of his, nice artists, as they say in the arts community, "pain makes great art".

I foresee her work getting even better in the future :(

btw, nice sleuthing goathair

I asked this a long time ago but I don't think we have an answer:

After GC saw MP the morning SG disappeared, I wonder who eventually let MP back through the gate when he left the community? GC saw MP, called LE, then said he went to the gate to let LE in, but there's never been any mention of how MP got back out of the gated community.

If LE took a lot longer than they should have to get there, then how would GC know when to go to the gate to let them in? Unless he just sat there waiting and watching the gate for them... I guess that's possible...

Why the sever range of emotions? In all of the clips Brewer is in, he seems to be the same stern, semi-douche, long island guy, an average New Yorker :) Brewer doesn't seem to be enjoying any part of this investigation, or getting overly anxious about any part of it.

RBBM
What does this mean? Is it similar to the phrase that ends with "bag"? :innocent:

If LE took a lot longer than they should have to get there, then how would GC know when to go to the gate to let them in? Unless he just sat there waiting and watching the gate for them... I guess that's possible...

I thought you could see the gate from colettis house

RBBM
What does this mean? Is it similar to the phrase that ends with "bag"? :innocent:

yeah, I just added semi (pronounced semee) to the short form of douche-bag :)

his voice and demeanor always seems to be the same in all the clips, not nice, not mean, just you know, New York...all business and no time for bull $hit.

"Yeah yeah, I feel for the victims and their families, yadda yadda...."

Jb is not happy to have the news in his family's driveway, so says what he needs to say, "blah blah victims and their families" (which is the right thing to say) but with the affect of someone whose life has been inconvenienced.

He's not flustered, or excited, or overly interested, or scared and nervous like the doc is. The doc's affect tends to inaccurately fit the context of the conversation. (common trait of a socio)

That is what took down Jeffery MacDonald, he claimed a band of hippys murdered his family, yet he was on tv gleaming acting like a star, and making jokes about the gov/military. Shortly after that the non-sociopath people that were defending him started to say, "what the hell is that behavior all about"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_R._MacDonald

when the doc was asked about what happened, he said, "it's so mean ..."
I'm not saying murdering/dismembering isn't "mean", I just don't think its the correct emotion or choice of words...

His affect is also off when he is excited by the journalists trying to make him answer a certain question. Nothing about this case should have anyone feeling exhilarated, yet the investigation seems to get Hackett's blood pumping. That smirk and pointing with his finger (gun-like) seeming to say, "Ahh you almost got me" but I'm happy because I outsmarted you and won't answer that.

The investigation appears to be an exciting chess game for Hackett.

How about the emotional difference between the various news clips:

1. at his doorway - he looks winded and shocked and how he "can't believe it's even happening"

2. walking shot - excited and smiling by the cat and mouse game he is playing with the news (and the news is playing with him ;)

3. semi-casual in the car - while wife is driving, notice how he touches face while answering questions, then tries to fix hair, then finally awkwardly closes his lips over his teeth in a self conscious gesture. (pants on fire)

4. on his steps with wife - in sunglasses, shook up and exhausted from "the tough couple of days" they have had because of this.

Why the sever range of emotions? In all of the clips Brewer is in, he seems to be the same stern, semi-douche, long island guy, an average New Yorker :) Brewer doesn't seem to be enjoying any part of this investigation, or getting overly anxious about any part of it.

The range of post-crime behaviors usually include flight (check), participating in the investigation(check), fabricating an alibi(check, check) purpose in avoiding apprehension(check), enjoyment with the continuation of the fantasy (clip 2.)

Post-crime behavior often places the murderer at greater risk of apprehension (phone calls) but they seek the excitement of staying involved with the murder and continuing their fantasy (power).

here's the montage you have all been waiting for, enjoy the show!

Attachments

• caught you trying to catch me.jpg
    caught you trying to catch me.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 47
  • dont you say that.jpg
    dont you say that.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 43
  • enjoying the cat and mouse.jpg
    enjoying the cat and mouse.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 40
  • exagerating limp for sympathy.jpg
    exagerating limp for sympathy.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 38
  • heavy breathing.jpg
    heavy breathing.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 39
If it's hard to imagine having that type of emotional reaction, remember you have 10 skeletons in your closet. (see last pic)

Attachments

• I outsmarted you.jpg
    I outsmarted you.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 40
  • nervous and holding back anger.jpg
    nervous and holding back anger.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 37
  • no way did I say that - why am I laughing about murder.jpg
    no way did I say that - why am I laughing about murder.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 41
  • tortured inside - and can't stop touching my face when I lie.jpg
    tortured inside - and can't stop touching my face when I lie.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 41
  • skeletons in my backyard.jpg
    skeletons in my backyard.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58
yeah, I just added semi (pronounced semee) to the short form of douche-bag :)

his voice and demeanor always seems to be the same in all the clips, not nice, not mean, just you know, New York...all business and no time for bull $hit.

"Yeah yeah, I feel for the victims and their families, yadda yadda...."

Jb is not happy to have the news in his family's driveway, so says what he needs to say, "blah blah victims and their families" (which is the right thing to say) but with the affect of someone whose life has been inconvenienced.

He's not flustered, or excited, or overly interested, or scared and nervous like the doc is. The doc's affect tends to inaccurately fit the context of the conversation. (common trait of a socio)

when the doc was asked about what happened, he said, "it's so mean ..."
I'm not saying murdering/dismembering isn't "mean", I just don't think its the correct emotion or choice of words...

His affect is also off when he is excited by the journalists trying to make him answer a certain question. Nothing about this case should have anyone feeling exhilarated, yet the investigation seems to get Hackett's blood pumping. That smirk and pointing with his finger (gun-like) seeming to say, "Ahh you almost got me" but I'm happy because I outsmarted you and won't answer that.

The investigation appears to be an exciting chess game for Hackett.

Snipped and bolded by me. Firstly, I want to say to you, Truthspider-:rocker: You rock!

Now I'm going to put my linguistics student/English teacher hat back on (please, no jokes about being cunning :floorlaugh: ):

I could understand his use of the term 'mean' when describing these murders if English was not his first language, or if he was autistic,or of limited intelligence, or younger than 12. Since he doesn't appear to fall into any of these categories, then there's no rational reason why an educated person speaking his native tongue would choose this adjective. The most common adjectives that we would use in English to describe this situation would be: horrible, awful, scary, terrifying, disgusting, vicious, savage, deranged, etc. 'Mean' is something an average person would use to describe kids who have spray-painted graffiti on a building, or to describe that stereotypical old-man on the block who yells at kids when they ride their bikes across his grass. It would not be used by 99.99999% of the native English-speaking population to describe murders.

Thank you for mentioning the bit in the letters where CPH describes this story as being 'important'. If this was an important story, would one call it 'mean'? Not in my opinion. They'd use words like 'horrific', 'terrifying', or a phrase like 'deadly serious' when talking about the events of this "important story". MOO.

news anchor: "Did you see shannan gilbert on that night?"

simultaneous scripted response: "How could we, she was missing."

Their statement is prefabricated and is an illogical answer to the question.

someone who knows how to read body language tell me what all this hand-waving is all about? Also, what's all this pointing? when he repeats "missing" for the third time, he does this thumb and pointer together hand sign, and moves his hand down like a maestro, as if saying "I said MISSING".

At this point, I wish my older brother was this news anchor, because it would have continued like this....

"Yea, I heard ya lunatic, ... "MiSsInG" ... but that WASN'T the question. I SAID, did you see here that night ... BEFORE she was missing? .... Your not listeningggg Charlieeee, I said BEFORE she went missing... WHERE D-YA PUT THE GIRL CHARLIE? I'm not gonna ask again.."
long pause as he sticks mic against lips and nostrils of CPH...

we need a robert deniro news anchor next time if we want to get a real answer .. lol

Attachments

• shoulder shrug - missing - missing missing.jpg
    shoulder shrug - missing - missing missing.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 40
  • arms around each other to confront anchor.jpg
    arms around each other to confront anchor.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 41
  • hand waving.jpg
    hand waving.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 39
  • maestro - missing.jpg
    maestro - missing.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 36
One more thing that is worth noting, IMO:

If this is such an "important story" as he claims, then why are the murders themselves merely "mean". Those different adjectives don't carry the same impact. It shows that CPH's perception of these crimes is that the publicity is far more important than the actual crimes themselves. It shows an extreme lack of disconnect to the fact that people were murdered. Again, I might excuse this if we were dealing with someone who had limited knowledge of English, but we all know that CPH does not fall into this category.

If it's hard to imagine having that type of emotional reaction, remember you have 10 skeletons in your closet. (see last pic)
Saying Thanks for that Truthspider just isn't enough ;}

The skeleton photo, is it taken in the dark and they have flashlights? Do you see them lifting up the burlap to expose the skeleton? I thought they had no clothes on so am wondering what that light area is over the belly area? Ta for your opinion on this. That shot should tell us allot.

news anchor: "Did you see shannan gilbert on that night?"

simultaneous scripted response: "How could we, she was missing."

Their statement is prefabricated and is an illogical answer to the question.

someone who knows how to read body language tell me what all this hand-waving is all about? Also, what's all this pointing? when he repeats "missing" for the third time, he does this thumb and pointer together hand sign, and moves his hand down like a maestro, as if saying "I said MISSING".

At this point, I wish my older brother was this news anchor, because it would have continued like this....

"Yea, I heard ya lunatic, ... "MiSsInG" ... but that WASN'T the question. I SAID, did you see here that night ... BEFORE she was missing? .... Your not listeningggg Charlieeee, I said BEFORE she went missing... WHERE D-YA PUT THE GIRL CHARLIE? I'm not gonna ask again.."
long pause as he sticks mic against lips and nostrils of CPH...

we need robert deniro news anchor next time lol

Crack me up as I just saw the last part of your post :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don''t know about the body language except it always seems like a logical explanation for what is being viewed.

One thing I notice in those 4 shots is he is always in a diminutive position, letting her be in front of him and in the one shot having her stand on a higher step than him. It is like he wants to be shielded by her and only give supplemental info or gestures in following her lead. Does that make sense?

I will be working and can't go but I thought this should be shared. Copied from a facebook invite I got. Maybe someone can help them search. If it's ok with the forum, I can post the facebook link to it.

Search for Shannan.

Time:
Thursday, August 4 · 1:00pm - 4:00pm
More Info:
Shannan Gilbert went missing May1, 2010. She was seen running in fear of her life that morning. Knocking on doors for help. She has called the police department asking for help. By the time the police got there "45 minutes later" Shannan had disappear. Only signs of Shannan was foot prints in the sand and her jacket which since got lost by the police department. Shannan and her family deserves for Shannan to be search for. please join us in looking for Shannan or looking for the answers to where Shannan is

Crack me up as I just saw the last part of your post :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don''t know about the body language except it always seems like a logical explanation for what is being viewed.

One thing I notice in those 4 shots is he is always in a diminutive position, letting her be in front of him and in the one shot having her stand on a higher step than him. It is like he wants to be shielded by her and only give supplemental info or gestures in following her lead. Does that make sense?

"A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup, etc.) between themselves and you." - or his wife?

yup, im guessing she is the dominant one in the relationship. I found this about hand gestures:

"More proficient liars, or people who have rehearsed or planned a lie before telling it, actually tend to increase the frequency of their hand gestures. They’ll slice the air more with the blade of their hand or point their finger and clench their fists more frequently to illustrate and back-up what they’re saying."

"A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup, etc.) between themselves and you." - or his wife?

yup, im guessing she is the dominant one in the relationship. I found this about hand gestures:

"More proficient liars, or people who have rehearsed or planned a lie before telling it, actually tend to increase the frequency of their hand gestures. They’ll slice the air more with the blade of their hand or point their finger and clench their fists more frequently to illustrate and back-up what they’re saying."
Thanks, It seems like they are both quite proficient at that, eh?

And yes, I think she is quite active in the OB Assn. I wonder if the wheels in her head have been going round and round? :innocent:

Off to work, see y'all tonight ;}

I am new to this profiling and forensics biz, so I have to ask, is there a way to determine that the victim was strangled if you are dealing with a bare bones skeleton?:waitasec:

I am new to this profiling and forensics biz, so I have to ask, is there a way to determine that the victim was strangled if you are dealing with a bare bones skeleton?:waitasec:

Broken hyoid bone if it is still there and not taken by animals.

hyoid_bone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member