Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but her lying works for her, amazingly. So what if people call her out on her lies. It does no good because her lies ALWAYS get her out of her jam. She ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. It's maddening. And discouraging.

Her lies totally snowed 12 misguided jurors and now Casey has been shown she can never be stopped.

Once she gets her million $$$$ she don't care what the public thinks of her she lives in her own little world of lies.... now if she wants to profit on her notoriety she or someone will have to do some damage control and rehab her image to the public....which I think Dr Krop and others are starting to do now..... make her seem like the victim...she may go into hiding but i bet there will be taped interviews broadcast like osama bin laden ...

She'll be stopped, don't worry

Not in this life she won't. I have every faith that God will handle Casey accordingly once she leaves this life. But I have absolutely no faith that Casey can be stopped in this life. It simply is unimaginable how much Casey has been able to get away with to date. At some point she should have been stopped, but apparently she's just unstoppable.

It really doesn't matter how she looks or what her name is, she cannot change her personality, which, underneath a thin facade of normality, has shown itself many times as deceitful, merciless, angry, selfish, narcissistic, resentful, and greedy. I would be shocked (and pleased, frankly) to find her able to continue her life without reverting to criminality.

yup. wherever you go ..there you are. isnt that the saying

Yeah but her lying works for her, amazingly. So what if people call her out on her lies. It does no good because her lies ALWAYS get her out of her jam. She ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. It's maddening. And discouraging.

Her lies totally snowed 12 misguided jurors and now Casey has been shown she can never be stopped.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I don't know whether to laugh or puke when I see people trying to analyze her lies. The most entertaining is the family dysfunction angle. There is no doubt this family has some "issues" but you have to question when that is being played up to their advantage. Anyone who believes anything KC says is a fool, plain and simple.

Once she gets her million $$$$ she don't care what the public thinks of her she lives in her own little world of lies.... now if she wants to profit on her notoriety she or someone will have to do some damage control and rehab her image to the public....which I think Dr Krop and others are starting to do now..... make her seem like the victim...she may go into hiding but i bet there will be taped interviews broadcast like osama bin laden ...

Dr. Krop is the same doc that treated the infamous gainesville killer Danny Rolling and thought Rolling was sane right up to the minute Rolling confessed to all the horrific murders. No one is reporting this. I just so happened to have been familiar with the doc name and figured it out that it was one and the same.

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop.html

Not in this life she won't. I have every faith that God will handle Casey accordingly once she leaves this life. But I have absolutely no faith that Casey can be stopped in this life. It simply is unimaginable how much Casey has been able to get away with to date. At some point she should have been stopped, but apparently she's just unstoppable.

She's only just got started

But she'll be stopped alright because the effects are cumulative

She can't stop. And that's her problem

But she'll be stopped and it will be earlier than her arrival at the Pearly Gates

The Titanic was supposed to be unsinkable

The old gunslingers were supposed to be unbeatable

but they all met their match

and so will she

Dr. Krop is the same doc that treated the infamous gainesville killer Danny Rolling and thought Rolling was sane right up to the minute Rolling confessed to all the horrific murders. No one is reporting this. I just so happened to have been familiar with the doc name and figured it out that it was one and the same.

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop.html

I read that last night too I commented on here about it ...this is a qualified physician .....so his opinion means nothing he is getting paid to say she is sane they are just trying to rehab her image...we all know she is mentally ill........ don't try to sell me that she is sane..

She hasn't fooled anyone except her immediate family for long (though I'm not sure they hadn't caught on long ago.) She left one group of friends behind for another every little while, before or just after they caught on to her. She was only 22 when she got caught big time. The jury might have been fooled by some things about her behavior, but I think if any of them had to be around her much, the scales would fall from their eyes. She lucked out with this verdict, but she never fooled LE or the general public or anyone who knew her very well for any length of time.

I read that last night too I commented on here about it ...this is a qualified physician .....so his opinion means nothing he is getting paid to say she is sane they are just trying to rehab her image...we all know she is mentally ill........ don't try to sell me that she is sane..

She's possessed, imo

seriously

more common than people realise

Wanted to share - sorry if it's already been posted. It's good to laugh.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrw1nCIx4E"]‪Makeup Tips: Casey Anthony Look‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like everything to do with offers is going through JB. I wonder if that will still be the case when she leaves there on Sunday?

They are both good at fabrication of the truth, neither one of them seem to know how to handle money, this is a perfect set-up for more dysfunction. JMHO

Officers of the Court apparently can moonlight as AGENTS.
Baez has worked long, hard and to an extent pro bono for his pay day. I doubt he will share the booty now.

Lets hope the public backlash severely curtails their earning potential.

I agree.
The whole dysfunctional family thing drives me crazy
Everyone I know is dysfunctional in some way ..be it they are a single parent that has to work long hours, has a disabled child , an alcoholic husband , poor ...SO WHAT??? ...people make do and still thrive without going to the extremes this 'person' did [ I simply cannot call her a woman ] .
Most families are dysfuctional in some way ..big deal .

The shirts tied in the back will give her away.

Funny you mentioned this. Back in 2008 she would even tie the Caylee is Missing shirt around her waist (to the left or to the right). I think you can find a piccie on the internet.

She's still doing it in 2011, which tells me she's pretty much stuck in 2008.

Oh my!

Mel

You know Richard Hatch went to jail for quite a long time for not paying taxes on his million. Why wouldn't the inmate? She's a prime candidate for the IRS to make an example of. I know 200+K isn't a million, but it's enough to bring about charges.

And if she get a mil for an interview - she best pay uncle sam first, or she'll be Richard's new roommate -- which will be fine with me.

MOO

Mel

I really wish this man would offer up the money to fund paternity testing for anyone who believes they could be Caylee's father. Seems to me that would be the way to best serve Caylee and possibly get a wrongful death lawsuit against Casey when Caylee's father is identified.

Why would anyone pay a million dollars for a fictitious story? Fiction novels are a dime a dozen and as Judge Strickland said..."The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

Agreed! Anybody who offers to pay her money for an interview/book/movie would be wasting their money b/c chances are more likely than not it won't be the truth. Not to mention so many people have vowed to ban anything that would be profitable to ICA.

I really wish this man would offer up the money to fund paternity testing for anyone who believes they could be Caylee's father. Seems to me that would be the way to best serve Caylee and possibly get a wrongful death lawsuit against Casey when Caylee's father is identified.

That is a great idea!

It will take more than a million to get Casey to talk. After taxes, back taxes, lawsuits, and all the lawyers in her pockets there won't be much left over for her.

Don't know if you all noticed the name of the bank on the check is "Bank of Cayman Islands." I have googled it and can't find that name. New company, new bank account (note check # is 1001) and an unlisted bank ~ isn't looking too good to me. (Not sure how to trace routing numbers so I didn't try that yet.) But it looks a little phony to me at this point. Can anyone else verify that anything is real about this check?

picture.php

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Casey Anthony Cheque[1]-1.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit