Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

Status
Not open for further replies.
mod.snip.on.Jayla.

Sorry for this lady, though.

Wow. That is very scary. That poor woman. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt.

How bizarre is it that her daughter is named Caylee though?

Wow - this is just terrible. This tells me the real ICA has NO chance for survival in the real world. People may not agree with the verdict, but that doesn't give anyone carte blanche to go out and kill someone.

I guess now if you even resemble ICA your chances of survival are slim.

That really scares me.

Mel

As I said... and rarely get the chance to say... I knew it, I said this would happen!

I have a cousin who looks almost just like this woman. She does not look like Casey!

Who would think that Casey would have had a chance to move to Oklahoma, get a job and a vehicle by now. Who actually thinks she WILL get a JOB! Casey Anthony being a clerk??? :floorlaugh:

Not to mention, anyone following the case should know she isn't even out of jail yet. :banghead:

There is a TSA Agent in Atlanta that needs to be careful... she looks WAY more like Casey than this woman. Even people who know what Casey looks like would do a double take with this woman. They could be sisters.

This is ridiculous. I guess I'm just too thorough in everything I do. But I seriously would have verified in ten different ways that this was who I thought it was before I did anything. (Which I wouldn't do anyway.)

Crazy. Give it time... Casey will punish herself. No need to do it for her. :twocents:

"Like momma always said....Crazy is as crazy does" - Forrest Gump.

Wow! Its uncanny that she has a small child named Caylee. That name doesnt seem to be that common. I bet anything she overheard her talking about her daughter by name and it got her crazy wheels to turning! Glad she was O.K.
Look out, KC, They're waiting for you!
Ahhhhhh...nevermind.

I was just thinking last night, gosh you SURE don't want to be anyone who LOOKS like FCA!!! There will be FCA sightings everywhere! OH NO!
Nows the time for a new color and look if you think you might be a FCA look a like!! What's next? Halloween costumes?? LOL
Maybe that could be her new business...CA lookalike disguises

As I said... and rarely get the chance to say... I knew it, I said this would happen!

I have a cousin who looks almost just like this woman. She does not look like Casey!

Who would think that Casey would have had a chance to move to Oklahoma, get a job and a vehicle by now. Who actually thinks she WILL get a JOB! Casey Anthony being a clerk??? :floorlaugh:

Not to mention, anyone following the case should know she isn't even out of jail yet. :banghead:

There is a TSA Agent in Atlanta that needs to be careful... she looks WAY more like Casey than this woman. Even people who know what Casey looks like would do a double take with this woman. They could be sisters.

This is ridiculous. I guess I'm just too thorough in everything I do. But I seriously would have verified in ten different ways that this was who I thought it was before I did anything. (Which I wouldn't do anyway.)

Crazy. Give it time... Casey will punish herself. No need to do it for her. :twocents:

I don't think the woman who was attacked looked like Casey either. And the perpetrator didn't even know the case well enough to know that Casey is still in jail awaiting release.

From the looks of those two vehicles, the perpetrator was intent on killing the woman.

It's scary to think that anyone who even vaguely resembles Casey could be harmed by someone intent on finding and hurting Casey. This is a very sad and frightening situation!

Obviously, this woman is disturbed. That is the problem with anything ever said in the media, that a deranged person will get an idea from it and do something crazy.

There is a gray line between responsible or non-negligent media and irresponsible, inciting media. I don't think the content of the shows is that bad (aside from maybe Nancy), but perhaps it's the non-stop 24-7 focus on Casey that is a bit much.

I'm glad to hear that the women is safe. Back in 2008 when KC was first arrested my daughter, grandchildren and I were visiting the Jacksonville zoo. The women in line in front of us was a KC look alike. She even had the same smile and haircut, same body type. If I hadn't of known that KC was in jail I would swear that she was KC. She had a small child in tow. It's three years later and I now find myself worrying for this unknown womens safety. I don't know if she was from this area or just visiting. So, where ever she is I am sending out my prayers for her safety and the safety of all the young women who resemble her.

So I am thinking that the “Casey” celebrity look is not going to catch on and be a big requested style at the salon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10