ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This court hearing was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Why would that judge let it all be at the bench?? This is not a criminal hearing to be hidden. What the heck is wrong with the Florida courts??? Why, after all this time is this judge allowed to leave the day of an emergency hearing?? Why do the Floridians allow the courts to waste their tax payer dollars for things like this. I have never seen a court system like the Florida one. A big waste of time and they let killers go free to boot. So now, tomorrow night this gal will go free and ZFG never got her day in court or her deposition because this judge just said toodle ooo and no one can make her be deposed now.

Not sure. Subpoenas are issued all the time without this spectacle.

Indeed, Subpoenas are issued to ppl who are not in custody (and perhaps more likely to not turn up then KC) and there is no effort to Depose them there and then or take them into custody to ensure they comply with the Subpoena.

I agree with KC's attorney. There was no need to schedule the Depo and the hearing without reference to the attorney and there is no need not postpone the Depo to allow Anthony to get her act together.

We all saw her in court...the day she thought she was going to get released...did she appear not together, stressed, suffering from any form of trauma? Defense wants her to talk to the people with the money - first.

She has to appeal the lying charges. Baez didn't think ahead when admitting that his client lied. Now all of these lawsuits will be able to use these verdicts against her. LOL I guess Casey isn't going anywhere for a while.

BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell

Ok.........deep breath deep breath........exhale............SOB didn't work.....I can't comment or I really will be banned for eternity!!!

P.S. There is absolutely NO SMILEY available to describe what I am feeling right now...................

The only one who knows the case if HHJP and I would imagine his calendar is not filled up. Oh wait, HHJS also knows the case. jmo

the judge sure sounded like he was going ahead with the case when it started this am.
I wanna' know what happened! :maddening:

Wont it be a matter of public record? they can get sidebar transcripts, right?
I hope some reporter is hanging around the clerk's office . . .

So nobody knows why this Judge recused himself. WTF?

It can't get any more bizarre than this. AND now we hear Casey is appealing her 4 guilty verdicts. Geeez:banghead:

If this was an Emergency motion why couldn't the Judge have recused himself prior to today and had someone else ready to go this morning? He's aware they want to stop her skipping out and then he lets this happen.... somewhat negligent don't you think?

Well, let's see, she will run, and then they will issue a bench warrant and then we'll have years of chasing her and then....

All I know is I am never going to go to Florida. Not that you'll miss me, but, you know voting with the dollar and all that.

Please don't punish us Floridians any further. We've already paid dearly for this travesty. I could understand not wanting to go to Pinellas county but don't punish the rest of us for their stupidity.

BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell

Well Sportsfans, we may be witnessing the first mis-step by Casey Anthony and her legal team.

This will lay bare her lies to the FBI and other federal authorities.

Obviously the appeal (and the inherent self incrimination) is her way of pleading the 5th in this and other depositions. However I think a new can of worms has just been opened.

..anybody remember the Jerry Seinfeld "Even Steven" theory?...

Okay, there is definitely something bigger than dumb luck going on here! I've been avoiding saying it but I really think this whole mess just reeks of Mexican Mafia.
If it's inappropriate for me to say that, I apologize in advance.

She has to appeal the lying charges. Baez didn't think ahead when admitting that his client lied. Now all of these lawsuits will be able to use these verdicts against her. LOL I guess Casey isn't going anywhere for a while.

I wonder what her basis is for appealing that she lied to LE? I mean, it is sort of obvious that she lied.

I think Baez has himself in a can of worms with his opening statements. Was he her agent in reporting that she lied? Or did Baez lie? Either way....

What's a "burka"? Well, to be clear Jose has nothing to do with the civil case afaik. He's a criminal atty and Casey has a new lawyer for this. The Mr Green who said they didn't request the judge to step down? At this point, nothing surprises me. Did this judge just get the case or was he on it back in 2006?

This is a burka:

Attachments

• Group_of_Women_Wearing_Burkas.jpg
    Group_of_Women_Wearing_Burkas.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 11
So nobody knows why this Judge recused himself. WTF?

It can't get any more bizarre than this. AND now we hear Casey is appealing her 4 guilty verdicts. Geeez:banghead:

This smells like CM to me, CageCageCage Miranda and big scary officers...

Oh CM all wrapped up in the constitution, snug as a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288