ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T You have the right to speak for yourself, but you have no right to speak for all the most wonderful young men and women who are serving their country right now. I KNOW a number of them, including my nephew and I know for a fact that they do not agree with what you are saying.

Respectfully I submit this. We at my time would have never knocked the system we were fighting for. And we did not. Our faith was full. But time and events changed our views. I fully understand why a percentage of the present soldiers have complete blind faith here. No young person wants to question what they are doing and why. That is human nature and human pride. Save the judgments for later here. Time has a way of bringing a much fully and wider perspective to events.

My 3 tours in Vietnam alone were done because I believed. But now I am left in to wonder what I believed in. It certainly was not in cases like this Anthony none justice trial. Not a bankrupt country. And I most respectfully submit to you. If you want to talk for the military, go sign up and serve first please.

It may be wishful thinking, but I think we may be seeing something quite problematic brewing for Casey Anthony.

This smacks of desperation and the relatively small civil suit being brought by Zenaida Gonzalez is not the worry.

Yep ... I agree !

Something is wrong ...

:waitasec:

If these charges are reversed, I can see a lawsuit against the State of Florida and LE for wrongful arrest and imprisonment. And seeing how things are going, she will probably win a huge settlement and a public apology. :banghead:
bringing over a post. I to believe Casey will be sueing the State of Florida..
07-08-2011, 05:40 AM
catnron
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaRN
Excellent thought!!! I wonder if we can file a massive group civil lawsuit against ICA for wrongful death and claw back any and all monies she may earn now or in the future. Hmmmmmm.

IMO: To many cell doors have been left open for Casey, I believe the next shocking news we will here from Casey will be She is sueing the State of Florida for wrongful inprisonment and she will win.

Does this mean she isn't getting out of jail for awhile??? oh please say yes!!!

No - she is getting out. The problem re deposition is that she could plead the Fifth as long as answering questions could incriminate her. On Sunday, the date she will have fulfilled her sentence for said charges, that exposure goes away. They had to perpetuate (thru appeal) her ability to plead risk of self incrimination.

Obviously she and her legal team are seriously interested in her not giving a deposition. I submit ZFG is not the worry here. Also I don't think it is perjury in a deposition - almost never prosecuted in a civil matter.

There is something else going on and I hope someone is able to step on her with an iron boot imprinted with the seal of the State of Florida.

The bigger immediate issue for Casey and the defense team, I think, are the pending financial issues in front of HHJP for the government costs related to those lies. If he finds her responsible for those expenses, whoa! She could be liable for everyone's (civil cases) expenses, no?

It has been my observation (or perhaps just my wishful thinking) that when a court system has really had it with a defendant, they really shut it down for them. Enough is enough, in other words, we have other problems.

The depo is no big deal at this point, she can refuse to answer questions and go on her merry way.

You Floridians all need to step up to the plate and change your court system. It is way out of line and appears to be very unethical. I have never seen a court system like you all have there. Whats happened there would never happen in other courts. You all need to raise cain there and change this. Something is very wrong with the Florida courts. Its a real travesty. I guess as long as things take place there there will never be any relief. Just let killers go free, rob people, steal $$ from their accts, give her 1 year punishment but let her go because someone made a clerical error. Then have a judge recuse himself for no reason the day of a hearing. They are all in bed together there. Something very wrong.

Hi! :seeya:

I believe they would if they could. I'm in PA and have been trying to get laws changed for things for YEARS. All I did was wear myself out. I don't have any power. I'm "just" a citizen. UGH!

The bigger immediate issue for Casey and the defense team, I think, are the pending financial issues in front of HHJP for the government costs related to those lies. If he finds her responsible for those expenses, whoa! She could be liable for everyone's (civil cases) expenses, no?

It has been my observation (or perhaps just my wishful thinking) that when a court system has really had it with a defendant, they really shut it down for them. Enough is enough, in other words, we have other problems.

The depo is no big deal at this point, she can refuse to answer questions and go on her merry way.

If she files an appeal then she can take the 5th in the deposition for ZG.

That will probably set her up to lose it.

After she files the appeal I think the court ordered fines and payment for LE searches will be put on hold.

This is not unique to Florida. We AMERICANS need to step up and demand some changes. Florida is enacting legislation such as Caylee's law and the non-payment (for their stories after serving) to jurors.

Don't think for 1 second that the good citizens of Florida are happy about this sad state of affairs.

Absolutely true. Thanks for that. :)

This really pizzes me off because In Session was just talking about how CM and JB are receiving checks and offers of houses, cars and farms from idiotic "fans" (idiotic being MY characterization) and now WE have to pay for her appeal, too?? I mean GMAB!

"The notice of appeal was filed Friday, as well as a motion of indigency, which would mean taxpayers would have to pay the costs of the appeal."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558632/detail.html#ixzz1SBJJCR2VThey are also filing another

bringing over a post. I to believe Casey will be sueing the State of Florida..
07-08-2011, 05:40 AM
catnron
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaRN
Excellent thought!!! I wonder if we can file a massive group civil lawsuit against ICA for wrongful death and claw back any and all monies she may earn now or in the future. Hmmmmmm.

IMO: To many cell doors have been left open for Casey, I believe the next shocking news we will here from Casey will be She is sueing the State of Florida for wrongful inprisonment and she will win.

I seem to recall someone saying she would sue - maybe CM - I'm looking for it.
But she was sentenced to 4 years for the four lying charges, so she wouldn't have served too much time. I think she would have to win the appeal for the lying charges or get it reduced to one charge. JB tried to do that when she was sentenced - probably to get it on the record for appeal.

Of course it means that it will all be hanging in limbo. :banghead:

This is JMO.

She has to appeal so she can plead the 5th. I think they wanted to wait the 30 days before filing (more stalling), but did it now because Morgan pushed.

Oh??? Then I hope it's DENIED and she can NOT plead the 5th!!!

#CaseyAnthony attorney is claiming he has a trial scheduled on the date of her deposition. We are investigating. Update coming soon. -MattMorganESQ

Judge Rodriguez recused himself. A new hearing with a different judge is being set ASAP. #CaseyAnthony -MattMorganESQ

It may be wishful thinking, but I think we may be seeing something quite problematic brewing for Casey Anthony.

This smacks of desperation and the relatively small civil suit being brought by Zenaida Gonzalez is not the worry.

Care to elaborate on your comment. So far, she's getting away with a lot more than just the murder of her daughter.

Heck, a judge recuses himself but nobody knows why? She's set to be released on Sunday and will probably vanish probably somewhere in Puerto Rico. We have folks like Tim Miller and his team who put sweat, blood and tears in their search for Caylee and will be left with zero compensation. ZFG whose life was apparently destroyed because of her lies, and she will also not see a penny for the damages Casey caused....

What about the State of Florida? What about the IRS?

This really pizzes me off because In Session was just talking about how CM and JB are receiving checks and offers of houses, cars and farms from idiotic "fans" (idiotic being MY characterization) and now WE have to pay for her appeal, too?? I mean GMAB!

"The notice of appeal was filed Friday, as well as a motion of indigency, which would mean taxpayers would have to pay the costs of the appeal."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558632/detail.html#ixzz1SBJJCR2VThey are also filing another

Wonder if the court can deny a claim of indigence - it has been widely reported that she is being offered (and will continue to receive) considerable sums of money for her story. Failure to accept such offers should be seen as an avoidance of fiduciary responsibility and therefore the burden absolutely should not be born by the State.

Care to elaborate on your comment. So far, she's getting away with a lot more than just the murder of her daughter.

Heck, a judge recuses himself but nobody knows why? She's set to be released on Sunday and will probably vanish probably somewhere in Puerto Rico. We have folks like Tim Miller and his team who put sweat, blood and tears in their search for Caylee and will be left with zero compensation. ZFG whose life was apparently destroyed because of her lies, and she will also not see a penny for the damages Casey caused....

What about the State of Florida? What about the IRS?

It's my understanding from maybe VP or JVM that Puerto Rico doesn't even want FCA to come there and are not hiding their expression of those feelings. She might really want to think twice about it. You are right, she has gotten away with much more than murder. I hope this appeal on the lying to LE charges backfires.

Thanks. I was asked what a burka was in a previous post.

Sorry to confuse....I just used your post to give my comment to you....I wasn't referring to any of the post's content (burka, etc.) I meant this:

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Very nice, really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member