Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she wasn't gonna tell private stuff to a psychologist/stranger.
Why would CA say that? KC is an adult and what she "says" is her business!
Besides it's privileged information. The psych can't repeat it.
So how would CA ever really know unless one of the parents ended up arrested?
CA was bullying her STILL imo. Warning her not to.
GA made no comment...
Personally I think it was about the "story" they concocted.
I fell like CA had taken Caylee away and kicked KC out.
How it went from there? I am clueless...
BUT she still hasn't told... I don't think CA meant about abuse. I feel like it was something more recent...

I have always wondered about that statement.....Most folks finding themselves in "jail on a whim" would be telling everything they knew and then some, in order to show their innocence and get out but this chick walks to the phone and first thing to her parents is, "Don't worry I didn't tell them anything". As a Mother, with nothing to hide, I would be telling my incarcerated child to tell everything.
So what Mother would be comforted by the statement, "Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"????????JMO.

This statement totally stood out to me, I never heard any of the tapes until the trial and I could not get it out of my mind. It would have bothered me tremendously if I was a juror. Not to mention the weirded-out code-talking Lee was trying to pull off...I think the jail tapes hurt the Anthony family witnesses more than they hurt Casey, or helped the state.

It wouldn't surprise me if sometime down the path of this road that all four of the A's will be party to Caylee's death and each one will blame the other, or yet claim they each accidently killed Caylee. So it would leave the gate open as to whom actually committed the "accidental" death of Caylee and how can the SA prove it? If all four A's get on the stand and proclaim to the judge they did it, the state has a huge problem on their hands.

Yep, I understand KC is the number one suspect, but the SA would have to prove CA/GA/LA didn't commit the accidental death while each one of them is claiming they did it. Make the state prove who did it, not that KC had Caylee in her car after the murder or is guilty of child neglect. Remember the attorney from Miami who submitted a report on why KC should not be eligible for the DP, because the death of Caylee was accidental. JB might be planning on doing this in some sort of legal fashion.

I have always thought from the beginning that CA/LA knew of murder and GA found out shortly afterwards because CA had to keep her story straight, excuse me, had to keep her lies straight. After viewing, learning and observing the A's behavior, this comment of KC's fits in a coverup story (lie).

Interesting... in the eyes the jurors who spoke.... this is almost exactly what the DT did

The above was posted 03/03/09

Maybe she's talking about whatever she planned on telling Annie: so much, when all of this is over.
That one stuck out to me, too. What lie did she plan on spinning for AD? Guess we'll never know.

I think she was referring to the fight she and cindy had on the 15th.

This statement totally stood out to me, I never heard any of the tapes until the trial and I could not get it out of my mind. It would have bothered me tremendously if I was a juror. Not to mention the weirded-out code-talking Lee was trying to pull off...I think the jail tapes hurt the Anthony family witnesses more than they hurt Casey, or helped the state.

I just saw Lee on tape trying to play P.I. OMG! This family is just plain screwy.

Maybe the "secret" will be the selling point of Casey's book. Which I still wouldnt buy.

By then she'd possibly already lorded it over her parents that they'd cleaned out the car and were therefore implicated.

OR

I think there was a fight on the 15th, and CA possibly assaulted KC, and KC was holding that over her but CA didn't care because she wanted Caylee back so she was willing to forgive KC talking about it if it would help, which of course by then it wouldn't.

I think it was about the fight on the 15th as well, if she said anything about it, CA and GA were smart enough to know that the fight could provide motive for the murder of Caylee and tie in to the "I'm a spiteful Biotch comment" made to Lee.

I think it was about the fight on the 15th as well, if she said anything about it, CA and GA were smart enough to know that the fight could provide motive for the murder of Caylee and tie in to the "I'm a spiteful Biotch comment" made to Lee.

Also I believe CA felt guilty about the fight and putting her foot down as she realized that she might have precipitated Casey's extreme response- killing Caylee.

IMO a main reason CA tried everything to convince the world and herself of Casey's innocence is to relieve herself of that guilt, however unwarranted.

There never was a 'secret' (IMHO), this is a family of liars. CA knew that XICA was going to have to find some new lies to talk her way out of jail, and those lies would probably include GA and CA.

Momma Anthony was just giving Princess Anthony the all clear to lie some more.

I haven't told them anything, just means I haven't found a new lie to tell LE yet.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is all that...strange? Casey's daughter was missing. Casey obviously was involved. Cindy could've meant that they forgive her for anything she had told police, ie where Caylee was, what happened, there was an accident, etc- they forgive her for whatever she did and told the police about.

As for Casey's response, well, watch any CSI show and you'll find you're not "supposed" to cooperate or tell them anything. They'll twist words, make assumptions, etc. So don't worry, I didn't tell them anything so they can't go after me for whatever I said or didn't say.

Just my take on it, but I tend to take these words at face value and they are not really unusual to me.

i think all along baez had people read this forum... they concocted the defense theory pulling the 'best' from all the different scenarios, then gave everyone a role to play...they had three years to edit and rehearse their roles... they had their basic story down pat and then added and edited as the trial went along ... i think we were all played... i mean, most of the defense team and their witnesses aren't all that sharp (including baez's delivery...and dorothy c sims--well...it's obvious with her)... and i still think there is something fishy with the jury....something's just not right...

,,,and has anyone heard from george and cinty... where are they? in their little cabana in puerto rico waiting for casey to arrive?

,,,and has anyone heard from george and cinty... where are they? in their little cabana in puerto rico waiting for casey to arrive?

They were seen at home depot yesterday buying a chain saw lol.
They were in their brand new red vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member