Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

What if Casey had told LE and everyone else that woman she met on the internet, named TxLady2, had kidnapped Caylee. Wouldn't you want to sue?

To add, Morgan said in the video at the link that I posted up thread that he was the one who told her she could "push back" with a suit. Had the circumstances in this quote happened to you, would you not hire an attorney? Remember, she didn't know CFCA. CFCA named her. Or at least her name.

I am angered by this, too. But I disagree, she will not always come out on top. I'm not spiritual or religious, but I believe that sooner or later, what goes around comes around. Sometimes it seems to take forever. I felt this way a few years ago about a situation, but to save myself, eventually accepted (not condoned, just accepted) it. Then, when I least expected it, matters resolved themselves.

Caylee can't be brought back, but her mother will not be on a cake walk for long. I believe that with all my heart.

I wish I had enough hope to believe as you do. I fully believe that Casey will pay for what she did in the next life. I truly do. But I have absolutely no faith that Casey will ever get any sort of punishment in this life, not even a little. While she's here on Earth she'll have her Bella Vita, and then some.

What if Casey had told LE and everyone else that woman she met on the internet, named TxLady2, had kidnapped Caylee. Wouldn't you want to sue?

What if Casey said Tx-FernandezLady2 had kidnapped Caylee? Would TxLady2 have a case?

LG gets up this morning, staggers to the computer, still pretty weary from 2 months of trial watching, reads the first newstory - appealing lying to LE convictions, says Huh??? And then - Oh I get it - and checks the date - hmmm, now even more confusing - it isn't April 1st, it is July 15th, so that's not it.

WTH??? :waitasec: This is a joke, right?

Any chance she could lose and get a higher sentence on each charge? Edited to say - WHAT? Arguing the check charges?? Hey do we get to see that unusual grief counsellor again?

No LG you're ok. I checked my pulse earlier too. But I wondered when KC would surface again. Some said a month, hee hee, how about a few days. Hopefully she's like the 7 yr itch. We only have 4 more yrs. of this. :banghead:

So, to clarify and review, there are at least THREE main reasons they filed this appeal:

1. As a Hail Mary, a longshot, that perhaps the higher courts will agree with the DT that it was just ONE big Lie, thus reducing her verdict to one misdemeanor, instead of four.
[ a big help in future suits against her.]

2. As a legal remedy to ensure that she can take the 5th at any imminent depositions, thus preventing any other suits from getting more ammo against her.

3. Perhaps most important, a way to keep her from testifying NOW, so she can get out and cash in that million dollar ticket for an interview.

So it is just legal manipulations, and further BS. It is certainly not going to help her to become more acceptable to the public though.

RBBM: :rocker: Good points ... I totally agree !

:rocker:

BBM: I agree! And yep ... the "GALL" she has ... :maddening:

I can't remember seeing anyone who is as "UNTOUCHABLE" as CFCA is ... :maddening:

"ABSOLUTELY UNTOUCHABLE" ! :maddening:

:banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening:

Yup it appears FCA is untouchable and will always be untouchable. She will always get out of her jams. Always.

I would like to think that Casey will meet her final judgment sooner rather than later. But with FCA unbelievable luck she'll live to be 110 and outlive us all. Because that's just the type of luck this woman has, it baffles me to no end.

I highly doubt that this woman had received any death threats, the public didn't even know about her until she came forward with the information that her name was Zenaida Gonzalez. LE questioned her at her home, not her job, and she was cleared almost immediately, so how did that propose a threat to other employees? If she had not gone public herself, none of that would have happened to her, IMO. She's just another person who saw a way to make money off this case and she chose the right ambulance chaser to do it. I don't feel sorry for her at all. And I really wish the media would stop spouting mistruths about her... her name is not ZFG, she doesn't have the Fernandez in the middle.

Thank you!!! I have been thinking this for the longest time. She's not the victim that she's trying to portray that she is.

BBM

I can't take much more of this case. I really can't.

I would like to say something about FCA and her ENTIRE defense team but I will refrain so as to not get banned. I just hope God deals with THEM ALL accordingly.
What does this mean exactly?

What if Casey said Tx-FernandezLady2 had kidnapped Caylee? Would TxLady2 have a case?

But there is more than this lady having a portion of the name. There is also the connection of Sawgrass apartments. Do you honestly believe that was just a coincidence? Zenaida...Casey just "happened" to name the nanny from Sawgrass apartments Zenaida.... Gonzales

If so Casey must have gone to school at Hogwartz...

IMO

But you know who's almost more disgusting than FCA at this point? HER DEFENSE LAWYERS. How do they sleep at night? I have to go wash my hands, this makes me feel filthy.

To think .... the Defense Team and Jury must be so proud! She is malignant but you all know that. I am preaching to the choir.

Thank you!!! I have been thinking this for the longest time. She's not the victim that she's trying to portray that she is.
ZFG was encouraged by the public to seek relief. She did not come forward on her own because she was hungry to make a dollar. You can find discussion here from years ago that pertains to this.

Ya figure getting off the hook for murdering an innocent child would be enough, but no... I am disgusted! You're getting out, your lies worked flawlessly... What else do you want! Man o man...seriously?

BBM

I can't take much more of this case. I really can't.

I would like to say something about FCA and her ENTIRE defense team but I will refrain so as to not get banned. I just hope God deals with THEM ALL accordingly.

Me too, I've been holding my tongue but it gets harder and harder not to say how and what I feel and think. :mad:

To think .... the Defense Team and Jury mus be so proud! I had to leave this case before and I'm getting ready again. Severe Borderlines destroy. Everyone who comes in contact with them gets in trouble...Bella Vita Defense Team. The thought of you disgusts me. I know I'm not alone. Karma, Baby, Karma.

ITA....

I can't figure out if this jury believed Casey was "somehow" involved why did they not just hang the jury and let it be retried? Let another 12 people listen to the eveidence. No way would I have let her walk and then go on TV and say how sick to our stomaches we were over our decision..REALLY?!! Then obviously you have doubts about your decision!!!

IMO

But you know who's almost more disgusting than FCA at this point? HER DEFENSE LAWYERS. How do they sleep at night? I have to go wash my hands, this makes me feel filthy.

JB, CM and the one that looks like she stuck finger in electric socket, with that hairdo and jumping up and down when inebriated. :banghead:

Unbelievable. The gall this woman has is unbelievable. FCA will ALWAYS come out on top, always. I honestly don't know why the state even bothers. FCA will drag this out as long as possible mainly just out of spite.

I truly feel for the FL taxpayers. Truly.
I still don't understand why federal charges haven't been brought against her. That would certainly shut her up.

JB, CM and the one that looks like she stuck finger in electric socket, with that hairdo and jumping up and down when inebriated. :banghead:

She was on the Joy Behar show and she cut all her hair off. Total make-over, no more electric socket look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back