All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder why this woman waited all this time to come forward. If her son told her in 2007 that he'd fathered a child and also gave her the name of the grandparents, why didn't she search for Caylee then? She says she wanted a granddaughter.

Her son and daughter were both killed in the accident. Based on my personal experience, it's possible she was distracted and didn't follow the case.
There are photos of her son and it looks possible. He kinda looks like LA . .

It looks like none of these lawsuits mean squat now since she is appealing her 4 counts of lying. The appeal process can continue for decades, from District Courts, to State Courts, to the US Supreme Court, and she can continue to plead the 5th during the entire time.

is that how it works? If the appeal is denied they can just move on to the next court? (I don't like mom's answer so I'm gonna' go ask dad)

Or would she have to be retried and found guilty again?

I have to wonder why this woman waited all this time to come forward. If her son told her in 2007 that he'd fathered a child and also gave her the name of the grandparents, why didn't she search for Caylee then? She says she wanted a granddaughter.

I agree it doesn't make sense why she didn't seek out Caylee sooner. If it's true, maybe he didn't want to contact her because he was afraid of having to pay child support. Once he died, the Anthony's could technically get social security for Caylee and maybe the mom was worried they would be after money so she didn't bother.

I couldn't imagine knowing I had a grandchild out there and not wanting to know them, she does seem hinky, but her son looks more like Caylee than any of the other "possibles".

is that how it works? If the appeal is denied they can just move on to the next court? (I don't like mom's answer so I'm gonna' go ask dad)

Or would she have to be retried and found guilty again?

As far as I know you can continue to appeal to a higher court
until all appeals have been exhausted. No trial, just hearings. AFAIK

As far as I know you can continue to appeal to a higher court
until all appeals have been exhausted. No trial, just hearings. AFAIK

Thank you
but carp - no wonder the states are all broke. Really - these are misdemeanors, not even felonies.

ETA:'m still hoping since I found this. It's from a different district, but wouldn't all FL districts follow the same process for appeals?

"In most instances, in both criminal and civil appeals, there is no potential for review
beyond the decision of the district court of appeal. There is no general right of appeal to the
Florida Supreme Court. The Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure set forth the limited
circumstances where further review may be sought in the Florida Supreme Court."

http://www.4dca.org/information/appellateprocess.pdf

I agree it doesn't make sense why she didn't seek out Caylee sooner. If it's true, maybe he didn't want to contact her because he was afraid of having to pay child support. Once he died, the Anthony's could technically get social security for Caylee and maybe the mom was worried they would be after money so she didn't bother.

I couldn't imagine knowing I had a grandchild out there and not wanting to know them, she does seem hinky, but her son looks more like Caylee than any of the other "possibles".

I think Caylee is the spitting image of Grammy Cindy. I hate to be cynical but it strikes me odd that this woman waited all this time to come forward and when she finally does the first words out of her mouth are "wrongful death suit."

Baez new from the first day about July 17. He played the game and forced LE on a wild goose chase....all to keep his princess from prison. He knew where Caylee was too...or had a very good idea. I believe his plan was to find her and not tell anyone. Somebody working for him may have found her too. He is sneaky.

If he did know then he should also have to repay costs for searches, etc. They can play this video at his hearin [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcvNvok5BzE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcvNvok5BzE[/ame]

Baez new from the first day about July 17. He played the game and forced LE on a wild goose chase....all to keep his princess from prison. He knew where Caylee was too...or had a very good idea. I believe his plan was to find her and not tell anyone. Somebody working for him may have found her too. He is sneaky.

My 'hinky meter' goes off the chart thinking about what JB did and what he could have done. Could Caylee have been discovered earlier, among other things? I may be overly suspicious of him, but I wouldn't put it past him of being guilty, at least to some degree, of lying to EVERYONE at one point or another, telling DC to not call the police, but HIM, if he found Caylee's body, he lied to HHJP about passing notes between FCA and CA, slandered Brad Conaway, man, I could go on, but everytime I think of JB, I want to go take a bath.

It appears he might have been a diver who was a searcher.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html#ixzz1SCxgeU89

A diving instructor who helped LP search?????

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html#ixzz1SCxJku7d

The ZG and TES cases say Negligence and the Badali case says OTHER. Wonder what that's about.

Case Number Style Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status
2008-CA-024573-O FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
09/24/2008
Div 39
Munyon, Lisa T
CA - Negligence
Pending
2011-CA-008475-O TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/12/2011
Div 40
Mihok, A Thomas
CA - Negligence
Pending
2011-CA-008709-O BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/15/2011
Div 34
Kest, John Marshall
CA - Other

Pending

Apparently David B. was responsible for Robyn A's and her husband's arrests, informing on them. She's the gal who was writing to FCA while in jail....and her informer was a diver searching for Caylee.

What does he have to do with this? He maybe lost $$$ spending his time and diving team searching for Caylee? Or?

Here's David Badali's attorney info - kind of odd - not a plaintiff's attorney for sure

http://www.diazreus.com/attorneys-210.html

Robert Q. Lee

Partner

Partner/Shanghai Office Chief Representative

Deeply experienced multilingual (English/Cantonese/Mandarin/Vietnamese) international attorney representing public, private, and emerging growth companies worldwide in corporate and financial matters, M&A, reorganizations and roll-ups, project financing, private equity and mezzanine financing, securities, and franchising. Recipient, Martindale-Hubbell highest AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 rating.

Executes secured-lending work for major banks, governmental agencies and other lending groups. Serves as counsel to Fortune 100 multinational companies, developers, investment funds and major landowners for varied commercial real estate matters.

Counsels large multinational companies on international business transactions and investments, with emphasis on China, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam. Advises Chinese companies on immigration and corporate strategies regarding investments and acquisitions in the Americas. Conducts filings with MOFTEC, CAAC, SEZs, and provincial and municipal governments; negotiates structuring of preferential incentives for foreign enterprises in China.

She's got all the sleazy attorneys behind her. They'll find all the legal loopholes (a la OJ) and she'll start her own business as an LLC and be able to pocket money without paying the lawsuits if there are ever any judgements against her.

We just have to wait until she screws up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe