Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

This is disgusting. The whole legal system on display. Huge Huge waste of taxpayers money. LOL!!!!! remember ICA saying this about calling her parents. But this is no laughing matter.
This crazy B#tch doesnt deserve one more penny from the state of FL. Let her family figure it out. Florida enough is enough.
Caylee Anthony , this little angel has helped me understand why all the states are Broke!This retarded system of justice is financially sucking the life out of the states and country.

A grief counselor will say Casey lied from grief. Grief from the accidental death of Caylee. So she was not capable of ration thinking. Thus the lies are irreverent. Or that Casey was in denial from reality from the loss of Caylee. Thus not capable of rational thought.

Casey could easily win this appeal. It is "bullet proof" Casey after all.

so what does that mean... if somebody is grieving they can break the law? the law doesn't apply to them? that's BS imo and i don't think it'll work.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony file an appeal of the 4 convictions of lying to law enforcement this morning.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

7/15/2011 Notice of Appeal Recorded and Filed CC - DCA, AAG C - Rec
07/15/2011 Motion for Finding of Indigency for Appeal
07/15/2011 Affidavit of Insolvency for Purpose of Appeal Costs Only

Unbe-blanking-liievable. :sick::sick::sick:

The utter gall.

I'm looking at over a dozen pages to read through & I don't think I'll have enough time to go through them all so please forgive if my question has been asked & answered,

but

I heard that FCA doing this was a maneuver to help her with the Civil Trial.

Beyond her admitting to police officers and Detective(s), many times,
that she did indeed deliberately and blatantly lie

(proving this is indeed a frivolous action)

I don't understand what good this could possibly do her. :shrug:

HLN explaining how her lawyers will hide her money. They set up an accouont and all monsies flows through them or a company.

OH NO, now people want a copy of the blouse the killer wore the day of the verdict. Macy's can't keep it stocked...

:gasp:

me thinks the DT, ICA, and the Anthonys are going to be audited.

come on WS someone on here has to work for the IRS!

HLN explaining how her lawyers will hide her money. They set up an accouont and all monsies flows through them or a company.

OH NO, now people want a copy of the blouse the killer wore the day of the verdict. Macy's can't keep it stocked...

OMG!

can't they get in trouble stating she has no money to the court and are really hiding her money??

me thinks the DT, ICA, and the Anthonys are going to be audited.

come on WS someone on here has to work for the IRS!

I did many years ago...LOL

Don't see it....that darn Foundation can't be touched. It is immuned from taxes. They have no income so far. They are existing from the government...you know, depressed, ete.?

You will be shocked at what is coming next. I expect the killer to apply for SS3 benefits. Heck the whole darn family is supported by the State of Florida. They are all collecitng. I am working myself up. This is insane.

Floridians should be furious with the verdict and all these healthy people sucking off their State.

HLN says they are making Casey Halloween customes. And the pink shirt she had on when found not guilty, they are selling like crazy. What is wrong with this picture? She's getting treated like a real celebrity. I don't understand.

can't they get in trouble stating she has no money to the court and are really hiding her money??

Checks will be made out to Attorneys or a business...she will not receive the money. It will cost the government millions to track this...doubt they will. OJ did the same thing.

HLN says they are making Casey Halloween customes. And the pink shirt she had on when found not guilty, they are selling like crazy. What is wrong with this picture? She's getting treated like a real celebrity. I don't understand.

i'd like to see their source on that... because I don't believe it for a second!

Checks will be made out to Attorneys or a business...she will not receive the money. It will cost the government millions to track this...doubt they will. OJ did the same thing.

Exactly they will funnel the money through other avenues. But I trust FCA will have a load of cash enough to go on a shopping spree like she never has before. And it might be first time she will buy something that isn't with stolen money.

Still don't understand how Morgan is claiming victory today and giving "Hallejuhs"...they went from a deposition set for July 19th to October 8th...and he is saying "finally a date is set?"

but OJ had money to begin with.. and people are outraged enough over this, time for the gov't to show no one can get away with this.

I think this is all about the money and the civil suits. The lying convictions make the civil suits highly viable. By appealing she can maybe hold off the civil suits and spend spend spend her dirty money.

Can I assume Ms Dimms went to Macys to buy this for her? Funny how they tracked this down. I say it was reported where it could be found. DT is working it!! killer kc must be ecxtatic and truly in love with Jose. I say she is going to a hotel for R & R. ...gets a massge and a dip in the pool...has to work on her tan.

Blue contacts are in property as she had them when arrested. She's ready to go. Momma Dots and Daddy Baez are taking care of everything for her. Doesnt' that just warm your heart.

Thank you Jurors..as none of this would be happening if it weren't for you!

I have seen this behavior before when people like the jurors let out child molestors, rapists, etc. I hate to tell you this, but it didn't bother them at all. They rationalized their diecision just like this group of jurors has done. That is why I left the job...seeing it up close and personal is much worse than sitting here and watching it from a distance.

Like it or not, she most definitely is a celebrity. The public turned her into one by eating up everything about her that the media has fed them. Hers is a household name now.

And the jury's verdict has nothing to do with it. She'd still be a celebrity, even if they'd come back with a Guilty verdict on one of the big charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back