Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
One million for her "FIRST" Story? So, the price will go up for her "second" and "third" story, right? I mean the stories get better and sexier as she embellishes, so if I were an interviewer media type? I'd wait it out for the more fantastical.

just saw on insessions where people were sending jose money for casey!!! :innocent: Must be all the nut jobs!!!

go to forthepeople.com -- Morgan and Morgan have a pay pal account set up for ZFG's legal fee fund -- I would be willing to bet ZG is receiving more than Casey -- her piddly little jail account only has about $470.00 not much money for someone who thinks of themselves as a celebrity in my opinion.

The only way I'd listen to an interview of ICA is if she was hooked up to a Polygraph machine and JA was doing the questioning.

I think she's the type of sociopath that could pass a lie detector test. JMO

My questions would be "Why"? would anyone buy a book or watch a movie where KC was telling her story, she doesn't know the truth from a lie...so why would anyone believe anything she had to say? I saw enough of her evil face during the trial to last a lifetime,
and have the very same feeling towards her as I do for O.J. He is scum of the earth and so is she, as someone dear has said, I don't want to breathe the same air they do.
The only thing I'll tune in for is when she gets into trouble again, and she will.
And...if Spindy writes a book...I'll not buy it either, she's another one that can't tell the truth, there is nothing about them I want to know about....just nothing.

There is nothing to buy, IMO, worth anything. Anything somebody publishes will be pure fiction. Somehow I don't see KC as a good fiction writer even with a ghostwriter helping her.

Yup, this happens all the time at my library. Patrons will challenge books and when we refuse to take them out of circulation they will steal them.

That's not what I meant. I was saying a lot of people would check out the book but not buy it. Stealing the book just makes one more sale when the library replaces it. Also, I'm not a fan of censorship. JMO

One million for her "FIRST" Story? So, the price will go up for her "second" and "third" story, right? I mean the stories get better and sexier as she embellishes, so if I were an interviewer media type? I'd wait it out for the more fantastical.

I don't think so. I think the first book will have very disappointing sales and that will end it. JMO

Maybe this will turn out like OJ did. I don't remember him given an interview. The only thing I remember was that he set up a 1-800 number where you could pay to leave a question for him or something.

I wonder how many of you are lying when you say you would never, ever, watch a Casey Anthony interview, never, ever, watch a Lifetime movie about Casey, never, ever read a book authored by Casey....the point being, you are the reason that she will probably end up living the cushy life off the millions she will make from Caylee's story...because YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!!!!

No, I'm not the liar. Casey Anthony is. That's why it would be a waste of time to listen to anything she has to say or read a book she had ghost-written for her. Besides the fact I think she got away with murder and I wouldn't give a person like that money anyway. I'm willing to bet a ton of people here feel the same way. She'll have to make her money off other people.

Would love to see him interview the jurors and give them the tough questions. I don't think tough questions will work with Casey. She will lie about everything.

HLN just showed a document about the $1 million dollar offer...

I wonder how many of you are lying when you say you would never, ever, watch a Casey Anthony interview, never, ever, watch a Lifetime movie about Casey, never, ever read a book authored by Casey....the point being, you are the reason that she will probably end up living the cushy life off the millions she will make from Caylee's story...because YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!!!!

the only story about ICA I would watch is the one where breaking news let's us know she's going back to jail. THAT I can promise you I'll watch. Otherwise? Nada from me. I barely turn my tv on as it is.

I won't watch her IV or read her book. I won't contribute one red cent to her. It's just going to be more lies and hopefully most people will get that. They don't even need her for a movie as it's all public record.

No surprise Playboy won't touch her. Not pretty enough, not a good enough body, and she'd be poison to their brand. They don't need the likes of her. And the *advertiser censored* industry doesn't want her either.

:sick: :banghead: This whole situation is just unbelieveable. I wonder what the jurors are thinking now?

the only story about ICA I would watch is the one where breaking news let's us know she's going back to jail. THAT I can promise you I'll watch. Otherwise? Nada from me. I barely turn my tv on as it is.

I was able to survive without watching, listening to oe reading about OJ so I think I can survuve without FCA.

The only way I'd listen to an interview of ICA is if she was hooked up to a Polygraph machine and JA was doing the questioning.

I think she would beat a polygraph machine. I can see it now.

Polygraph Person: Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
FCA: No. Never.

:floorlaugh:

i cant watch anything casey. i cant even go back and read old threads because its painful to read posts pre-verdict when there was still the hope and assumption of an aquittal. i would however possibly change by boycottfor a few seconds if i could see a quick video of her reaction to reading the celebrity tweets about the verdict. casey liked good charlotte - would love to see her find out she was dissed by benji madden. she has this air about her that she thinks shes a celeb. it would be satisfying watching her reading disses by nikki sixx, mandi moore, kim kardashian, sharon osbourne ect and seeing that they dont see her as "one of them" and that they were upset by the verdict. loved jason alexander's tweets. it gives me hope that come tomorrow casey wont become a "celeb" but instead just notorious as the guilty one who walked free because of a clueless jury. i wish it would just hurry and be over with. i heard HLN has a ridiculous countdown timer until her freedom. they should chill and not be so darned crazy about it. i would love for her to walk out and no one be there or care. just a tumbleweed blowing by.

No, I'm not the liar. Casey Anthony is. That's why it would be a waste of time to listen to anything she has to say or read a book she had ghost-written for her. Besides the fact I think she got away with murder and I wouldn't give a person like that money anyway. I'm willing to bet a ton of people here feel the same way. She'll have to make her money off other people.

I agree, I think the fact that she's a pathological liar makes it ridiculous to even consider trying to hear anything from her perspective. It's just all going to be made up.

Maybe Jose Baez or one of the other DT members, but that's stretching it.

Fingers in ears, saying lah lah lah lah lah lah.....

Re books on Casey - don't read fiction so won't be buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford