ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you think that George or Lee are considering filing a civil lawsuit against Casey? I think they should. I don´t think Cindy will do it.

Can they?
SHE didn't actually say anything and whatever she told her DT team is privledged .
Lawd , I wish they could !
Then again - for some 'strange' reson JB stepped back from asking Lee any hard q's .
We will never know what went on behind the scenes will we? they all made sure they muddied those waters so bad it will all never be unraveled.

:goodpost: I couldn't agree more and frankly don't understand what happened that suddenly caused ZG to become the bad guy here. IMO, what ever justice can be gotten out of CFCA at this point isn't enough and I am all for taking whatever we can get.

I haven't seen anyone say or even imply that Z?G is a bad guy. However, we can't pick and choose where we want proper justice applied. It's my opinion that Z?G doe not have a case. I wish she did, but I can't root for her to win simply because I want to see Casey lose. I want to see our court system work the way it was intended to work for a change.

(BBM)
I haven't seen anyone say or even imply that Z?G is a bad guy. However, we can't pick and choose where we want proper justice applied. It's my opinion that Z?G doe not have a case. I wish she did, but I can't root for her to win simply because I want to see Casey lose. I want to see our court system work the way it was intended to work for a change.

No problem, I can. And for that matter, the way that I see it is, this would be the court system working if ZFG wins because I'd like to think that there is some sort of legal repercussions should someone use/trash my name in order to cover their crime(s)! Good luck Zaneida - You go girl! :rocker:

CINDY ANTHONY: Did anybody ask you to describe her and they did a composite drawing of her?

CASEY ANTHONY: Not once. And when they went and interviewed that girl down in Kissimmee, they never showed me a picture of her.

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Now, they told us...

(CROSSTALK)

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, they told us that you couldn`t pull her out of a line-up.

CASEY ANTHONY: They`re full of (EXPLETIVE)! I had told them multiple times, Find a sketch artist, show me pictures. Show me something. I can point her out to you.

This left the door wide open for random people, her neighbors, freinds of her friends, etc., to go after the girl from Kissimmee. This is a flat out lie. Why would KC lie about seeing the DAVID pictures? To leave her options open? As if to say that, maybe if they had shown her the photo of ZG from Kissimmee they would be able to find Caylee? That is the nature of the conversation she's having with Cindy, after all, finding Caylee. Why would KC specifically mention someone she knew did not have Caylee, unless she wanted that person to be a red herring?
As M&M told Mr. Luka, the heart of defamation is the falsity of the claim. KC, by her defense's own opening statement, admits there was never a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, a Zenaida Gonzalez, Sanchez, Smith or Williams. No Zenaida.
She refused to rule out Zenaida from Kissimmee SPECIFICALLY. She did not mention a girl from Tampa, or Hollywood, or Jacksonville...she opened her dopey mouth about the girl from Kissimmee. In not ruling her out, the end result was:

According the the plaintiff, she lost her job and her apartment. We have debated whether that is true, but it is what the plaintiff will have the burden of showing. Would be helpful to see ZG's original affidavit.

ZG says she received death threats. Again, would like to see the affidavit, but the plaintiff will make this claim under oath. And her word trumps Princess Lair's every day of the week. Hopefully, M&M will be able to use a lying to LE conviction against KC in this case.

"They call me bad words right from the beginning and tell me they are going to do bad things to my daughters for what I did to little Casey, I mean Caylee," she said.

We can sit here and type back and forth to one another about how we know that KC did not mean this Zenaida (or any Zenaida), but for every one of us, there is a kook out there that thinks they're a vigilante. It is not, to me, out of the question that someone, somewhere, gave her a hard time for her name, said nasty things to her, reported her to the tipline, etc. Just because we know better does not mean casual observers knew.

What I am also curious about is how many Zenaidas LE interviewed face to face. the easy answer is just one, but do we know that for sure? if she is the only one LE took seriously, that adds heft to her case as well, IMO.

Sorry to be redundant, just putting it all out there again and now I'm pooped!! I still believe M&M biggest hurdle is KC claiming ZFG had no kids, and this ZG has 6...but M&M can argue that, again, the wierdos that went after her did not know enough about the case to know about the children involved, and they harrassed her and caused her suffering regardless.

Hi -- just trying to catch up with this thread...
Is there a 'video' associated with these transcripts? :seeya:

She has been acquitted in a court of law.

I have also noticed a change of tone in the networks as well reguarding Casey. I think Baez shot off a letter saying, you call her a murderer or anything like that, we are going to sue the pants off you. Actually, I bet Baez will sue NG and a majority of money that will have Casey living well for the rest of her life will come from her. jmo

I could care less that she was found not guilty. The jury obviously did not follow the law and did not understand the instructions they were given, by the things they have said. So, IMO... Casey Anthony is STILL a baby killer & I'll keep right on calling her that.

Yeah, a jury of her peers acquitted her of murder. Any logical jury, which it will never get that far, is going to take a look at this 40 year old C. Zenaida and along with Casey saying, hey thats not her, and thats not her name, its over. Her Lawyers were awesome yesterday with getting this pushed back to October. Morgan looked stupid. jmo

Big difference is that THIS jury probably will really be a jury of her peers -- from Orange County, not Pinellas.

If Caseys lawyers thought Z would win a dime, they would offer a settlement. But they have a strong enough case against Z she probably will be paying Casey. Hopefully Casey has the funds allocated to some charity group that deals with people exploiting situations to get cash.

Zenaida paying Casey??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yeah, whatever you say. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I do not think ZG had a case with the first lie. I do think ZG now has a case with the second one which is the most damning and shows KC used ZG as her target.

I will not be on that jury but with the info I have now, that's the way I see it. jmo

Would Casey have had a boyfriend cop run Z?G's
plate number on the car to get a name???????

How would Casey get the plate number? Casey was not at Sawgrass when Z?G was there. Someone said Z?G was driving her brother's car so his name, not Z?G's would have come up on a search.

I would like to see something supporting the claim that Z?G was driving her brother's car and that it had NY plates. That's only come from Morgan as far as I know, and much of what he's said is false.

How would Casey get the plate number? Casey was not at Sawgrass when Z?G was there. Someone said Z?G was driving her brother's car so his name, not Z?G's would have come up on a search.

I would like to see something supporting the claim that Z?G was driving her brother's car and that it had NY plates. That's only come from Morgan as far as I know, and much of what he's said is false.

I think ZG may have said that in her interview. Not sure but I believe she was asked in her LE interview if she was from NY because of the plates. And she said the car belonged to her brother. jmo

Casey Anthony: Judge says attorneys have to wait until October to depose Casey Anthony in defamation case
Judge sets deposition date for Oct. 8.

Charles Greene, the attorney representing Anthony in this case, said a recent psychological evaluation of Anthony indicated she is "emotionally unstable" and needs to be given "breathing room."

Casey Anthony: Judge says attorneys have to wait until October to depose Casey Anthony in defamation case

Charles Greene, the attorney representing Anthony in this case, said a recent psychological evaluation of Anthony indicated she is "emotionally unstable" and needs to be given "breathing room."

Bet Caylee would have liked some breathing room. :maddening:

I think ZG may have said that in her interview. Not sure but I believe she was asked in her LE interview if she was from NY because of the plates. And she said the car belonged to her brother. jmo

Do you know where I can find a link to that interview?

Do you know where I can find a link to that interview?

No, unfortunately. I just remember hearing it. Have to wait for the trial I guess unless someone else remembers hearing it. That would be good enough for me.

What an unfortunate choice of words....
She should get as much breathing room as she gave Caylee.

"Zanny" is street name for the drug Xanax. IIRC, Clint or one of Tony L's roommates said if ICA had referred to the nanny as Zanny, it would have raised eyebrows since Zanny=Xanax. I wonder if Jesse or anyone else didn't think the name Zanny was strange.
If she was questioned about the name early on (by JG say), AND she was using Xanax as a sort of "babysitter" for Caylee to knock her out, she would have to search for a real name to avert suspicion that she was drugging Caylee. One of her friends may have said, "Your babysitter is named after Xanax? Huh?" Since she went to school with a Zenaida, and if you had to quickly come up with a "lie/real" name that sounds similar to "Zanny", I suppose the name Zenaida could come to her mind. After that, she just stuck with that name, because no doubt someone along the way would have found it odd to have a real babysitter named after Xanax. Where the Fernandez-Gonzalez came from, who knows? But she had 2 years to come up with the full name when the kidnapper Zanny became the excuse for her missing Caylee.
That's essentially what I said several posts back- (too tired to search now). That Zanny was originally used because Casey was giving her Xanax, then she came across the name Zenaida to use as a full name for "Zanny"

She had been using the name Zenaida for years, and its a common name in the Hispanic community.
No, on both accounts. Casey used the name Zanny for years, NOT Zenaida, and Zenaida is not a common hispanic name. I've lived up and down California my whole life (and spent lots of time in the SouthWest visiting) which has a heavy Hispanic population, and I have never come across the name Zenaida before this case! Fernandez, yes, Gonzalez, yes- they both are common Hispanic surnames, but never Zenaida!!!:snooty:

She has been acquitted in a court of law.

I have also noticed a change of tone in the networks as well reguarding Casey. I think Baez shot off a letter saying, you call her a murderer or anything like that, we are going to sue the pants off you. Actually, I bet Baez will sue NG and a majority of money that will have Casey living well for the rest of her life will come from her. jmo
I dare him to sue me: Casey Marie Anthony is a murderer!!! How's that???

No, on both accounts. Casey used the name Zanny for years, NOT Zenaida, and Zenaida is not a common hispanic name. I've lived up and down California my whole life which has a heavy Hispanic population, and I have never come across the name Zenaida before this case! Fernandez, yes, Gonzalez, yes- they both are common Hispanic surnames, but never Zenaida!!!:snooty:

Ok, well there are about 9500 Zenaidas in the US, and I am going to maintain its popular in the Hispanic Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288