2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheney Mason carrying a firearm.....

Something about the name 'Cheney' tells me this may end badly.
I'm just thinking it through, but... Dick Cheney- Cheney Mason.

Never mind. I think it's a brilliant idea!
Reminds me of the song Janey's got a Gun by Aerosmith, only replace it with Cheney's got a gun.

So, there seems to be like 4 photogs and one actual reporter from the AP who will see the actual release. The reporters will be held for a certain amount of time afterwards, then they'll be released, so they can meet with other reporters and describe what happened for the world.

CHENEY
And don't you move till you've counted up to eight hundred and twenty-five and then backwards down to zero. I'll be back to check - see y'ain't cheatin'.

(Raising Arizona)

Wonder if CA has cooked up a crockpot full of her world-famous chili for FCA on the ride to the airport ?

Hahaha...They are talking about KKC and JB have to breakup at sometime *sigh*.....Do they they think they are now "CaBae?" :floorlaugh:

I believe from what was reported on Anderson Cooper that Gary Tuckman of CNN is one of them not sure who the others are.

I also heard that someone from the Orlando Sentinel is one of them.

Just wondering where the DT and ICA will be "toasting the Constitution"? And will DCS dance again?

I also heard that someone from the Orlando Sentinel is one of them.
Jim Lichtenstein tweeted that the three are an AP reporter, Reb Huber from the Orlando Sentinel, and a NBC cameraman.

I guess they could dress FCA in a burka. That would make recognition quite difficult unless somebody detects "The strut walk".

I guess they could dress FCA in a burka. That would make recognition quite difficult unless somebody detects "The strut walk".
:floorlaugh: The KC strut in a burka...... life will never be the same. ;)

Jim Lichtenstein tweeted that the three are an AP reporter, Reb Huber from the Orlando Sentinel, and a NBC cameraman.

I figured no one from HLN was included since they did say 3 "journalists" were allowed in...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Shame on him. He is not a sworn LEO. Assuming he has a a Concealed Carry Permit he should know better than to make such a statement. IMO that statement should get his permit pulled.

Sidenote: Vinnie's spray tan is looking much better today. He doesn't look quite as much like Snooki today. Holy cow, yesterday was bad. He was glowing.

My guess is someone who has a yacht, wink, wink, and is sitting off the Florida coast will soon have company. It's the only place to hide her. Slip her into a high speed boat and off she goes. Good place for an exclusive, too, from someone who will not ask those pesky questions.

And those who care to watch will be very much disappointed. Anyone remember the bank vault. Nothing was there??? Same here. jmo

OMG, Baez as a wannabe chemist. That pic is too funny.

Pretty cool, huh? :floorlaugh:

WS'er and my good friend Psmith found that on JB's website. Can you believe this is how he shows the world what a mature attorney he has become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona