ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Speech is a wonderful thing! So is our Jury system that says otherwise! I love this country!

Well, KC still have to live with herself, doesn't she. She's just minus one child.

I know....but she still has to live among us.

And I have faith the American public is not savage animals who will hurt her. If they stalk or harass her, they will get in trouble. I cant imagine any person on earth losing their freedom because of Casey. Any person that goes after her will be just as if not more crazy then Casey.

And I have faith the American public is not savage animals who will hurt her. If they stalk or harass her, they will get in trouble. I cant imagine any person on earth losing their freedom because of Casey. Any person that goes after her will be just as if not more crazy then Casey.

Chablis, I wholeheartedly agree. What is done, is done. I do not agree with everyone outside the prison. Just let her go.

Ok, well there are about 9500 Zenaidas in the US, and I am going to maintain its popular in the Hispanic Community.

How many of them were living in Kissimmee at the time ICA was blaming Zenaida for the kidnap of her child..?

Hi -- just trying to catch up with this thread...
Is there a 'video' associated with these transcripts? :seeya:

The KC/CA conversation is their jailhouse conversation, first one I believe. The quotes from Zenaida are interviews with WESH. Lemme know if you need links and time markers for the jail video. M&M's comments to Luka are in Lee's civil depo.

No, on both accounts. Casey used the name Zanny for years, NOT Zenaida, and Zenaida is not a common hispanic name. I've lived up and down California my whole life (and spent lots of time in the SouthWest visiting) which has a heavy Hispanic population, and I have never come across the name Zenaida before this case! Fernandez, yes, Gonzalez, yes- they both are common Hispanic surnames, but never Zenaida!!!:snooty:

A Zenaida did live on Hopesprings in front of where the body was found.

No, on both accounts. Casey used the name Zanny for years, NOT Zenaida, and Zenaida is not a common hispanic name. I've lived up and down California my whole life (and spent lots of time in the SouthWest visiting) which has a heavy Hispanic population, and I have never come across the name Zenaida before this case! Fernandez, yes, Gonzalez, yes- they both are common Hispanic surnames, but never Zenaida!!!:snooty:

Interesting, a the genus of a bird:

ze·nai·da (dove) (zə nā′ə də)

noun

either of two wild doves, (Zenaida aurita) of Florida and the Caribbean, or (Z. asiatica) of the SW U.S. to Chile

No mention of Mexican origin, which would predominate California...perhaps a Puerto Rican name?
Though, I do find the etymology goes back to Greek (from Zeus) and Russian roots, so who knows...

@bobkealing
bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony wants another delay on her civil suit deposition scheduled for October 8

If someone takes FCA's life, that doesn't necessarily mean they will lose their freedom. Maybe the evidence against them won't hold up in a court of law. Just sayin'.

Based on what??tia

I dunno. That's all the tweet said.

ETA:

@bobkealing
bob kealing
They don't want location of depo made public“@classicsilver: @MattMorganESQ @bobkealing What's her reasoning for wanting this delay?

That's essentially what I said several posts back- (too tired to search now). That Zanny was originally used because Casey was giving her Xanax, then she came across the name Zenaida to use as a full name for "Zanny"

I know a woman named Zenaida - funny her nickname is ZENNY!
Zanny the Nanny ... I don't think so!!!

I think it the problem is not what the public will do to her but what they suspect she is capable of and could do again to some other innocent.

Zenaida is NOT an uncommon first name and is a popular girls name in some Latin American countries, I happen to know more than one person with this name myself.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/arti...otion-to-Strike-Notice-of-Deposition-0726.pdf

DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION

July 25, 2011

Casey Anthony wants out of civil deposition

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:03 AM

Motion to strike notice of deposition

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony wants to be released from attending a deposition scheduled in her civil case for Oct. 8.
This involves the defamation case brought by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Attorneys for both sides had a short hearing with Judge Lisa Munyon on July 15.

Late Monday afternoon [July 25, 2011], Anthony's attorney Charles Greene filed court papers asking the judge to strike the deposition.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/arti...otion-to-Strike-Notice-of-Deposition-0726.pdf

DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION

July 25, 2011

Casey Anthony wants out of civil deposition

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:03 AM

Motion to strike notice of deposition

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony wants to be released from attending a deposition scheduled in her civil case for Oct. 8.
This involves the defamation case brought by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Attorneys for both sides had a short hearing with Judge Lisa Munyon on July 15.

Late Monday afternoon [July 25, 2011], Anthony's attorney Charles Greene filed court papers asking the judge to strike the deposition.

Poor excuse....there's always Skye. Couldn't they agree on a site unknown to the public? Afterall it was KC's lies that got her into this jam in the first place. How many free passes does she want from life? jmo

Poor excuse....there's always Skye. Couldn't they agree on a site unknown to the public? Afterall it was KC's lies that got her into this jam in the first place. How many free passes does she want from life? jmo

As many as she can get, of course. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member