2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
With her Karma,I sure would not want to get on any plane that she is on.

Flight info for a plane leaving KORL for Palm Springs, CA
Don't know if it's KC's

N404CP
(registration) (photos)
WOOLPERT INC
DAYTON OHAlert Me

AircraftCessna 404 Titan (twin-piston) (C404/G - track or photos)
Origin Executive (KORL - track or info)Destination Palm Beach Intl (KPBI - track or info)
Other flights between these airportsRouteDEARY BAIRN157038 SHEDS PHK (Decode)
Date Saturday, July 16 2011Duration 1 hour 0 minutesStatus Landed over 13 hours ago (track log & graph)
Distance Direct: 149 sm Flown: 176 sm
ScheduledActual/EstimatedDeparture11:35AM EDT11:13AM EDTArrival12:29PM EDT12:13PM EDT
Speed170 ktsAltitude6,000 feet

that is not a realistic aircraft to fly all the way to California. Its speed is only 170 knots and its a turboprop. it would take forever to reach california with all of the fuel stops and slow flying against the headwinds. if she's flying to CA she will be on a Gulfstream, Citation X, Challenger or some other heavy jet. I doubt they would use a smal or mid size jet because with fuel stops she would be at risk for "sightings"

She's free once again and I don't really care where she's going or gone to. Her idea of her "freedom" as she once knew it is long gone. The hard lesson for her is just beginning. I do hope that her legal team urges her to get professional help, if for nothing else, to hopefully find some sliver of a conscience and see that her character for the first 25 years of her life has been a "lie". I don't hate her. I don't hate anyone but I do hate what she has done even beyond the killing of her baby. By destroying so many lives since June of 2008, in the process, she has destroyed her own........

For some reason I've been thinking that she is with her parents too. They are all untrustworthy. Plus the fact that the Anthony's aren't home. As usual the whole thing reeks of the Anthony's and Baez.

I said on the thread about CM saying she wasn't going home, that I don't trust anything the DT or Anthonys say. This all could have been an elaborate scam, even CA going to the jail for a visit last weekend and a visit being refused, just to plant it in the public's mind that Hopespring Drive would NOT be KC's destination. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Hopespring Drive is her destination.

The only thing is...........so she goes back home. Then what? She can't just come and go as she pleases.......media and angry mobs will follow her wherever she goes. But, for a couple of days, maybe they could pull it off.

I don't see anything busting up casey and cindy. They are so enmeshed. Both are co-dependent on the other. I've been wrong throughout the entire case, so I can be wrong again. I would think Cindy would insist on seeing her ASAP.

FCA hates her mother. She has no need for her now. She was even going to kill her after CA closed the checking acct, and she was next in line after Caylee. She considers herself adopted by Baez, as per her jail letters. She will "cut his throat" eventually too. MOO

Oh...I had an idea...maybe she's going away away...a hospital/psych facility wouldn't be able to divulge information. Then she can re-emerge a new and improved (I don't lie anymore) Casey Anthony. Wouldn't that make for good conversation...all about her...can't imagine the Casey we know now would even have anything worth hearing.

It makes sense. A sociopath typically has 2 categories for people they encounter: either they are useful to them or they get in the way. My guess is we haven't heard the last of FCA, she will likely wind up in trouble again.. MOO

Wherever she is, we, (and included media as a whole) have made her night with all the scrambling around.

At CM's office! The Orlando Ritz! A plane to palm springs! a plane to Ohio! nO NY! Wither Geraldo!

She has multiple news copters following her. See, she is famous.

Oh I don't think Vinnie is jealous at all. He was pizzed with the jury verdict. I think he hates CFCA as much as the majority of the public does including me. I think some people still have morals and values and imo Vinnie is one of them.

ITA He is a father first TH second.

It makes sense. A sociopath typically has 2 categories for people they encounter: either they are useful to them or they get in the way. My guess is we haven't heard the last of FCA, she will likely wind up in trouble again.. MOO

And a psychopath has three:
The two listed above and...........
Imaginary encounters!

:pillowfight::eek:fftobed::pillowfight::eek:fftobed: Good night all! (Well, all except one!)

To my knowledge, all it takes is the voice of the people to get that done, not money. More double talk IMO. I don't even want to hear it from the A's. What nerve!

Just the fact that they would pretend to do anything for Caylee now, after they so obviously prevented her killer from being brought to justice, is just disgusting. I hope they are all back together again. They deserve each other.

"News helicopters followed the SUV to a covered parking garage at a downtown office building. But the SUV never re-emerged, and it could not been seen if Anthony was in any of the cars that appeared in the area. A short time later, there was police activity as two vehicles pulled up to a twin-engine private jet at Orlando Executive Airport but no one saw Anthony get out and onto the plane. That plane took off shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday for Ohio, the home state of Anthony's parents."

Source: http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=3143503

Maybe cindy can carry that bear around with her again. That sure threw alot fo people off. I will never fall for any of their antics again. They are all liars...Two of which have been proven in a court of law.

They are most likely at the Ritz....the whole family.

What I'm about to say is mean but it's the way I feel. When Cindy was putting her show on in the court room, I almost felt sorry for her but I snapped right out of it because that was the kind of greif I wanted to see 3 years ago. Never once that I can remember did she cry for little Caylee. As far as Georges display in the court room I truely didn't see tears, but at the same time I have also felt greif so deep that it's like a very horrible pain but tears don't come. It really surprised me to show that greif in front of my friend and I was affraid that she might think I was faking. I guess my bottom line is I don't trust them at all.

BiancaMPrieto

We are still working to find out where #caseyanthony is located @stevehelling reports she did not leave Orlando tonight.
less than a minute ago via TweetDeck
OSCaseyAnthony

We are still working to find out where #caseyanthony is located @stevehelling reports she did not leave Orlando tonight.
less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

FlightAware shows you the last route of a plane until it's in the air again on its current flight.

most private jets fly usually under a flight number and not the tail number. so even if it looks like it hasnt flown since it could have. a lot of times they change the flight # per leg. some companies filed under both so even if it shows it was filed under the tail # for one trip the next could be under the flight # and it would show the plane hasnt moved if you only looking under the tail.
im sure word will leak soon where she is. if she flew privately the facilty where she lands will have people who see her. the line service crew will see her, the pilots and dispatchers will see her name on the itinerary ect. i imagine someone will tell someone. when we flew a celebs' remains it was very "hush hush" but the morning of the flight the media had our information and were ready with cameras and helicopters. still dont know how it leaked.

Lots of people tweeting that KC is at the Ritz, Orlando. Possibly doing interviews with People and/or Geraldo.

:sick:

Oh...I had an idea...maybe she's going away away...a hospital/psych facility wouldn't be able to divulge information. Then she can re-emerge a new and improved (I don't lie anymore) Casey Anthony. Wouldn't that make for good conversation...all about her...can't imagine the Casey we know now would even have anything worth hearing.

I believe you could be on the right track here. It may be the only way she can gain any kind of understanding by seeking help.

Got to remember, she got upset that her mother was cooking chili at home while she was in jail and left out. Her brother is getting married shortly and probably is seeking a way to be a part of that. I know......sounds ridiculous......but I wouldn't be surprised. Oh, what a happy day that will be for the A's........my word, you'd think they would have waited for a little while longer.

Wherever she is, we, (and included media as a whole) have made her night with all the scrambling around.

At CM's office! The Orlando Ritz! A plane to palm springs! a plane to Ohio! nO NY! Wither Geraldo!

She has multiple news copters following her. See, she is famous.

And we had her dancing, laughing, drinking champagne, shopping,
changing clothes.... and I even had her frollicking in the hay with JB.

I've been saying the ritz for 10 days because Baez/family would want to give her a very plush place since her..cough..ordeal.

It also has a private entrance. They can sneak her in and no one has to be the wiser...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname