2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. It was reported that JB was working the phones up to the minute of her release trying to set up interviews, without luck.

If she is in NY, poor Tony. I hope his number is unlisted.

JB better get his interviews fast while the news is still hot. IMO, this whole FCA saga is now on a declining path with the end of the trial and the release of FCA. Other stories will soon move into the lime light. Unless something unpleasant happens to FCA.

I thought Joy B. caught DS off guard with that question and she just totally fumbled it, but she was on Piers Morgan the next night and she basically gave the same non-answer. I would have thought someone on the DT would have told her..."Next time they ask be sure to say you would have no problem with having FCA babysitting your grandchildren." When that didn't happen I started to really think DS is afraid if she says that FCA might show and really expect to babysit.

After Piers asked and she again went into the explination that her children are older, I was hoping he would then ask if she would be okay with FCA dating her son. He didn't. Missed opportunity.

After you've chosen to be part of a black-spot in history, you should put up -- or shut up

In DS's case, I would have chosen to decline all invitations to speak publicly about the case. For some reason, she chose otherwise and I suspect it's just one of many things she's now regreting (or should be, imo)

JVM spoke with Lippman. He said that JB called and asked them to be decoys, and that they refused. Good for them. He then said that he received a text from JB stating she was safe. JB was also supposed to call today to let them know about future contact, but failed to follow through. Surprise, surprise.

Now for MOO, I find it extremely cruel that JB, after the way he put the huge barrier between FCA and her family, would then ask them to put themselves in danger to assist in her escape.

I do not as he only thinks about himself, just like he is going to drop Casey like a Hot Potatoe as soon as she is no longer any $$ value to him, she is in for a rude surprise, and Mr. M. C her other lawyer, has already I am sure moved on, and we shall see a book deal soon!
I wonder if she is in N.Y. if she will look up Tony, does he not live there, I put nothing past her, she is a user.

I really believe there is a bigger power at work here. First on the day she is found not guilty of murder Suburban Drive gets a tree struck by lightning then on the night of her release, well you get the point.

:praying:

Do you think one of the wigs will be one of those bouncy poodle hair numbers, reminiscent of Alex with the boiling bunny and gee, where else have I seen that poodle hair bouncing around?

My baby asked me to ask you to take that back! Poodles have more class in their curls than her!
Justiceoie_25153314IXzcl4XN.gif

Hurry she is spazzing out! LOL
crystolgif.gif

As I posted last night, Ms Sims had a very hard time answering Joy B on her show last week the very simple question would you leave your children and allow Casey to babysit, she deflected it at first by saying that her children are older and do not need a babysitter, and then when asked the same question again after a long pause trying to think of an answer, said that the Casey that she has come to know and like and respect yes, even her dream team thought she was guilty as sin.

This is the only DT team interview that I watched. I really have a hard time when they say that they strongly believe she is innocent. NOT ONE interviewer asks WHY. what makes them think that? Did KC tell them that she didn't do it? Did they find evidence that points to that conclusion (and having a picture of Caylee climbing up the ladder of their pool does not count)? I just can't believe that people are not asking WHY the DT is so convinced of her innocence.

She can't stay inside forever. It might be a couple of weeks before she is out and about.

I don't think she is going to do an interview, or write a book, to be completely honest. She is going to pretend like the whole thing didn't happen, and live off of people like those guys who want to marry her, and apparently think she is innocent. Doesn't anyone find it interesting that it seems to be only men that think she is innocent? She's not even that pretty, so I don't know what the attraction is, plus she is a proven liar.

JVM spoke with Lippman. He said that JB called and asked them to be decoys, and that they refused. Good for them. He then said that he received a text from JB stating she was safe. JB was also supposed to call today to let them know about future contact, but failed to follow through. Surprise, surprise.

Now for MOO, I find it extremely cruel that JB, after the way he put the huge barrier between FCA and her family, would then ask them to put themselves in danger to assist in her escape.

KC picked the most shallow person in the world for an attorney. It worked for her though, huh?

She can't stay inside forever. It might be a couple of weeks before she is out and about.

I don't think she is going to do an interview, or write a book, to be completely honest. She is going to pretend like the whole thing didn't happen, and live off of people like those guys who want to marry her, and apparently think she is innocent. Doesn't anyone find it interesting that it seems to be only men that think she is innocent? She's not even that pretty, so I don't know what the attraction is, plus she is a proven liar.

No way. She's going to do interviews and collect. She loves her star status.

I really believe there is a bigger power at work here. First on the day she is found not guilty of murder Suburban Drive gets a tree struck by lightning then on the night of her release, well you get the point.

I agree there's a bigger power at work here

although I'm not a fan of whatever it is

To clarify: all around the world, 24/7, people are dying. It's always been the same

For people to die, there must exist killers

It therefore follows that killers are 'made', are created, are born and sent about their tasks

When people cease to suffer and be murdered (meaning the creation of killers has ceased) THEN I'll know that the 'bigger power' of today has been replaced by one of more enlightened inclinations

I think KC is done with both her parents.
More important than refusing a Mother's Day visit is the fact that in 2008 she didn't see her mom on Mother's Day OR her Birthday! Cindy was calling her back then for attention.
Whether anyone believes the sexual abuse claims or not, there was plenty of emotional and probably physical abuse going on in that house.
KC cried and said her mother has never protected her.
That I believe may be one thing she isn't lying about.
Not contacting them prior to leaving, IMO means she has no plans to
anytime soon (if ever)
Yes, George has a nasty temper. How many people do you know that have thrown their dad through a glass window? But George was likely the only person that ever tried to discipline Casey. This is why she hates him. He was not the super enabler parent like codependent Cindy. Casey would bash Mr. Rogers if he were her father. She is a narcissistic pathological liar and a psychopath.

I think KC is done with both her parents.
More important than refusing a Mother's Day visit is the fact that in 2008 she didn't see her mom on Mother's Day OR her Birthday! Cindy was calling her back then for attention.
Whether anyone believes the sexual abuse claims or not, there was plenty of emotional and probably physical abuse going on in that house.
KC cried and said her mother has never protected her.
That I believe may be one thing she isn't lying about.
Not contacting them prior to leaving, IMO means she has no plans to
anytime soon (if ever)

The only physical abuse I believe that went on in that house is the abuse FCA gave Caylee when she put duct tape over her mouth. GA wasn't even aloud to question FCA about her factious job, he would never strike her,CA would have divorced him. Don't believe any abuse of any type went on in that house, except the emotional abuse of having to live with CA.

After you've chosen to be part of a black-spot in history, you should put up -- or shut up

In DS's case, I would have chosen to decline all invitations to speak publicly about the case. For some reason, she chose otherwise and I suspect it's just one of many things she's now regreting (or should be, imo)

CM also stumbled when he was asked by jean if he would take casey into his home! Its very obvious! :floorlaugh:

I think the person running with the ponytail flopping was a decoy. Why would she have her hair up, then pull it down into a ponytail?

I think that if you are going to go to the effort of planning and aquiring a decoy double you are going to also dress that woman in the same clothes that Casey left the jail wearing. Get that hair up in a bun too.

This is the only DT team interview that I watched. I really have a hard time when they say that they strongly believe she is innocent. NOT ONE interviewer asks WHY. what makes them think that? Did KC tell them that she didn't do it? Did they find evidence that points to that conclusion (and having a picture of Caylee climbing up the ladder of their pool does not count)? I just can't believe that people are not asking WHY the DT is so convinced of her innocence.

Ahhhhh but so typical of interviewers these days. They NEVER ask the right questions.

The girls pony tail that was running for the plane was too short to be casey. I dont believe it was her.

I think Cindy and George would be better off if they never had anything else to do with Casey. That's the only way they can have lives that are normal or close to normal. Everybody who knew Casey before Caylee's death has said that she is guilty of killing Caylee. I think Casey has been verbally abusing her parents for years--way before Caylee was born. Just listen to everyone who has been around the family since Caylee's death (Leonard Padilla, Tracy, etc.) Everyone in that family had to walk on eggshells when she was around.

Ahhhhh but so typical of interviewers these days. They NEVER ask the right questions.

Asking the 'right' and pertinent questions would cost them their job

NOT asking the right and pertinent questions is where the accusations of media-bias come in

It's all about 'forming and shaping' people's opinions

I think that if you are going to go to the effort of planning and aquiring a decoy double you are going to also dress that woman in the same clothes that Casey left the jail wearing. Get that hair up in a bun too.

Nah, that would be too obvious! The white shirt and ponytail was meant to confuse.

Oh crap, now I'm confused. Confused on why I care. We'll find out in time.

I can tell you that when we visited the remains site yesterday, there were at least four cops cars out there trying to control the traffic and to prevent people from parking on the grass, etc. There are two entrances into the Hopespring Drive and we saw three or four cop cars on the street but they weren't closed. We left the area before dark so I'm not sure if they actually roped the two roads off but I can tell you, I'm sure that people in that neighborhood wished they had never heard of the Anthony's.

Is it bought and are people planning to make it into a Caylee memorial site?
Are people planning to do this have you heard?
Since you can physically go and see the site..
could you please put up some YOU TUBE videos?
Asking well sihers how they feel about the site?
:twocents:
I do believe people should get together and buy the property..and make a CAYLEE memorial of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288