2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go right on ahead gladiatorqueen...just lock up your valuables and your children. We already know what she does with those. Psychopaths cannot be cured...even by the well meaning.

Agree....she is now appealing the charges for lying and wants an acquittal for that too! The public would leave her alone if she would just have shown some humility since she got away with murder but it doesn't stop there. She thinks she is invincible, doesn't want to take responsibility for dragging thousands of people and dollars into her lies. Please Gladiatorqueen...it would be great in a perfect world to believe that all people have a good soul but the reality is they don't.

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

Well there you go! She can move in with you and you can provide her with a job. I don't think Michigan is overrun by protesters.

Exactly! Casey should fail and I hope she does. Casey does not deserve to suceed (sp) at anything she does. Casey will never be a productive member of society.

She couldnt even get thru school! couldnt work! couldnt be a good daughter!
Or a good sister! Couldtn be a good friend or a good girlfriend. And to topthat all off she couldnt be nor wanted to be a good mother!

As we seen time and time again in Hollywood, men will cheat on the most beautiful women and often trade down in doing so.

That said, I agree, no way Baez would touch a dog like Casey when he has a true beauty at home.

The next lawsuit I predict, is going to be that inmate who told Casey about Baez, suing Baez asking for introduction fee.

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

On one hand you're saying you would hire her, then you say "the reason I would not hire her..."

To some she is a commodity now. So you can bet one of them somewhere has her in their grips wining and dining her as we read here.

You can bet that Biaz isn't going to let her out of his sight. He's trying to make all of these deals on her behalf and if she makes money he makes money. You can bet he is charging her by the hour for every bit of time he spends with her and on her. She is his cash cow and I think he planned for her to be his paycheck from the beginning. He is like a controlling boyfriend...seperating her from her family and any friends she had left. He is going to keep it this way as long as the money lasts. It has been obvious from the beginning that they were fooling around. Ole Biaz isn't as dumb as I thought. I still believe he would have really messed that trial up if he hadn't had a slew of attorneys to guide and tell him what to do and how to do it. He isn't THAT bright.

As we seen time and time again in Hollywood, men will cheat on the most beautiful women and often trade down in doing so.

That said, I agree, no way Baez would touch a dog like Casey when he has a true beauty at home.

BBM: LOL, can we say "Arnold Schwarzenegger?" However, I'm not going to speculate about JB's personal life, marriage or children.

bbm

When the A's leave the people alone.......the people will leave them alone. Getting all up in "Caylee's Law" - not a good start. :maddening:

:rocker: Exactly ! The Anthony's ARE RESPONSIBLE for this MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE ! And they need to ACCEPT THEIR PORTION OF THE BLAME !

How in the he77 can "grandparents" -- who supposedly "adored" their granddaughter Caylee -- "lie" and commit "PERJURY" on the witness stand in order to "save" the killer from the DP and set her "FREE" ? :banghead::banghead:

And then to "insult to injury" ... now the Anthony's want to get involved in Caylee's Law ?

What did the A's do on DAY 31 ? The A's CLEANED THE CAR -- OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE -- TAMPERED WITH A CRIME SCENE -- LIED FOR CFCA -- and the list goes on and on !

The Anthony's should be HANGING THEIR HEADS IN SHAME !

But NO ... they are PROUD OF THEMSELVES !

ABSOLUTELY SICKENING ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

No need to get upset. It was just a typo on my part.

I know people who have been charged with felonies. I work with people who have been, and I have seen the worst grow into productive members of society. It does happen.

It is wonderful when people who make mistakes can turn their lives around. But I'd bet my bottom dollar those people were not sociopaths. Sociopaths can not grow a conscience, do not feel remorse or guilt, and they do not become productive members of society. They may play at it, but it's all part of their bigger scheme to use, exploit and get what they need.

I hate to take this thread so far off topic, but did y'all happen to see the handwritten notes by the investigator... he jotted down that KC was mad when she found out JB's wife was pregnant...

Naive? Please, I don't think you know nearly enough (um, actually nothing!) about me (or what I've seen) to make that sort of comment, but I'm willing to take it in stride.

She has been released from prison, but I have yet to see any special privileges. Her defense team has chosen to provide some protection and probably guidance to her through this initial part of her release. And thank goodness, did you see the mob of people outside of the prison who ran down the street trying to chase down the truck?

I am not asking a single person to "accept her with open arms." Please don't put words into my mouth.

A reckoning of some kind assumes that the public is "entitled" to what? Revenge? Justice by lynch mob? Trial by media? I am trying to understand that people feel entitled to dictate what happens to a person who has been acquitted.

The PUBLIC doesn't get to DECIDE who gets to be a productive and contributing member of society. Sorry, that just doesn't sit well with me.

PS: And what sentiment is it that I understand all too well?

Sorry if it seemed I was attacking you - that was not my intent. I thought my comments were rather mild. I do however stand by what I said in my earlier comments and I maintain that it is naivety to "not understood" the public sentiment for Casey Anthony.

LOL.

Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Baez? :wink:

Shes quite the stunner. I dont think Jose is as obsessed with Casey as much as all the people who are following her life and have been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years.

From the pictures I have seen, stunner isn't the way I would describe her. Regardless, I think JB realizes more than anyone what KC's personality issues are and is only using her for financial gain. That won't last long. Her financial value will be short lived and they'll blow through what they do get pretty quick.

I hate to take this thread so far off topic, but did y'all happen to see the handwritten notes by the investigator... he jotted down that KC was mad when she found out JB's wife was pregnant...

What?? :floorlaugh:

She couldnt even get thru school! couldnt work! couldnt be a good daughter!
Or a good sister! Couldtn be a good friend or a good girlfriend. And to topthat all off she couldnt be nor wanted to be a good mother!

I do think her family is really screwed up. What's with all of their lying? I can't imagine living within all of that. And frankly, I can still hear Lee whailing (sp?) C M Aaaaa C M Aaaa , what was that all about?

She is probably sitting in someone's master suite having her hair cut and colored by a personal stylist brought in and paid extra for her secrecy.

Hopefully the scissors don"t "slip" and cause a horribly unfortunate accident. :eek:

LOL.

Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Baez? :wink:

Shes quite the stunner. I dont think Jose is as obsessed with Casey as much as all the people who are following her life and have been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years.

No one has been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years more than Jose Baez.

Yes, Mrs. Baez is quite beautiful - no doubt. I'd love to know what she sees in her husband. Just because she's beautiful it doesn't mean he can't fall under the spell of another woman, especially one like ICA. It happens all the time.

He better be very careful because she'll turn on him in a nanosecond. He' already opened himself to allegations of inappropriate behavior with her visiting his law office for 8-10 hours a day when she was out on bail.

She would NOT be in Ohio for any reason I can think of, imo. She has no close ties to George's family, and they certainly dislike her right now.

Besides, Baez needs her close while he shops around their big ticket media opportunities. She cannot be so far away as Ohio at a time like this. She is stashed away in a safe house somewhere near Orlando, imo. She needs to be able to consult with Baez, sign papers, and be ready to do any media, quickly.

She is probably sitting in someone's master suite having her hair cut and colored by a personal stylist brought in and paid extra for her secrecy.

And those same people being paid to keep a secret will be more than willing to give up that secret and double their money. :crazy: I predict loyal and trustworthy friends/acquaintances will be near impossible for FCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam