2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Baez? :wink:

Shes quite the stunner. I dont think Jose is as obsessed with Casey as much as all the people who are following her life and have been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years.

I don't think being a stunner makes a woman 'affair proof'. Just ask Tiger Woods wife, Sandra Bullock, Halle Berry...

And she worked in a photo booth for Kodak for 4-6 months... very productive, contributing member of society type jobs, wouldn't you say???
So is photo booth work one of those jobs ONLY illegals can do?

It is wonderful when people who make mistakes can turn their lives around. But I'd bet my bottom dollar those people were not sociopaths. Sociopaths can not grow a conscience, do not feel remorse or guilt, and they do not become productive members of society. They may play at it, but it's all part of their bigger scheme to use, exploit and get what they need.

Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?

Well there you go! She can move in with you and you can provide her with a job. I don't think Michigan is overrun by protesters.
And babysit!

No one has been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years more than Jose Baez.

Yes, Mrs. Baez is quite beautiful - no doubt. I'd love to know what she sees in her husband. Just because she's beautiful it doesn't mean he can't fall under the spell of another woman, especially one like ICA. It happens all the time.

Suzihawk, I totally agree, and I dont usually have a lot of faith in men in general, thanks to the Tigers and John Edwards. But I just think everyone is giving Casey a little too much credit in the looks department. I dont see her being so hard to walk away from or enchanting, I mean not trying to be rude, but being pregnant with some guys child was not enough to even make whoever stay, if they even knew. I just dont think this is going to turn into the soapy saga some want, and I admit, I think it would be entertaining, but theres so much more to entertain us than Casey.

She couldnt even get thru school! couldnt work! couldnt be a good daughter!
Or a good sister! Couldtn be a good friend or a good girlfriend. And to topthat all off she couldnt be nor wanted to be a good mother!

Maybe she can become a clothes designer.
Making those lovely frocks she wore during the trial.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
lolololol:floorlaugh:

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

Great list, but I would add...

7. She angered the entire country by claiming her child was kidnapped! This is much worse than any balloon boy hoax. She lied to the whole world for months! She lied to the people who care about children and their safety. She would not have made this particular bed if she had reported a child's drowning, a car death, or any other accident, no matter how neglectful it might have been.

8. After lying like that for 3 years she switched midstream. HER NEW LIES INVOLVED THROWING HER FAMILY UNDER THE BUS. She accused her dad of raping her while she waited for the school bus in the morning. And she did so just to save herself from problems of her own making. She added her brother and mother into the mix as well.

On one hand you're saying you would hire her, then you say "the reason I would not hire her..."

My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.

I hate to take this thread so far off topic, but did y'all happen to see the handwritten notes by the investigator... he jotted down that KC was mad when she found out JB's wife was pregnant...
I never seen them, but it doesn't surprise me at all. She is so pathetic. :loser:

No one has been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years more than Jose Baez.

Yes, Mrs. Baez is quite beautiful - no doubt. I'd love to know what she sees in her husband. Just because she's beautiful it doesn't mean he can't fall under the spell of another woman, especially one like ICA. It happens all the time.

I don't know what she sees in him either. I'm thinking she is not very bright because a reporter on vacation caught them at the airport and Baez's wife thought she was a fan or admirer of some sort and asked the lady if she wanted a picture with her husband. She seems to have no clue of the negative opinions surrounding her hubby.

Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?
Her own mother stated she was one. That's good enough for me- one of the few things Cindy told the truth about...

Agree....she is now appealing the charges for lying and wants an acquittal for that too! The public would leave her alone if she would just have shown some humility since she got away with murder but it doesn't stop there. She thinks she is invincible, doesn't want to take responsibility for dragging thousands of people and dollars into her lies. Please Gladiatorqueen...it would be great in a perfect world to believe that all people have a good soul but the reality is they don't.

Not to get too OT, but I watched the verdict several times, and I couldn't help but notice a flash of anger in her eyes when she was found guilty on the lying charges (pouty mouth, stone faced, glaring eyes). I asked DH to watch it too, and he said the same thing -- Oh, she is MAD that they dare find her guilty for lying. The crying and joy quickly went away as soon the guilty verdicts were being read. All I could think was OMG - that's one evil gal.

I'm not suprised she is appealing - I really didn't expect anything less.

JMO - thanks!

Mel

The next lawsuit I predict, is going to be that inmate who told Casey about Baez, suing Baez asking for introduction fee.

No the next lawsuit will be message boards that keep calling her a murderer. JMO ITWM

Suzihawk, I totally agree, and I dont usually have a lot of faith in men in general, thanks to the Tigers and John Edwards. But I just think everyone is giving Casey a little too much credit in the looks department. I dont see her being so hard to walk away from or enchanting, I mean not trying to be rude, but being pregnant with some guys child was not enough to even make whoever stay, if they even knew. I just dont think this is going to turn into the soapy saga some want, and I admit, I think it would be entertaining, but theres so much more to entertain us than Casey.
I think the only way it might happen is if : 1. Casey views Jose as her hero (and maybe his wife does not view him this way) 2. The past 3 years created a real bond between them. 3. Casey has her own looks, and if Jose views her as a "celebrity" who may help to continue to make him notable, it may keep his interest for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23