Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thankfully it's over finally over now. Let's hope to God she never has another kid first of all. Also, I hope there are enough people that hate her, that it makes her life miserable. I don't want anyone to hurt her, I just want people to forget about her. That would be worse for her. Hopefully people can move on from this pathetic woman's existence.

It must be my luck...I grew up on Long Island and remember Amy Fisher quite well. Now I move to Florida and we have KC. But the two are not really analogs; first and foremost, Mary Jo B. didn't die.

Joey B. became an object of ridicule, which he still is today, and anyone from the south shore of Long Island knows a lot of Joey B's. Saturday night live ran a skit called the "House of Buttafuoco", parodying their low class lifestyle with a high class presentation.

Joey B came to embody a lifestyle, in a way, nothing glamorous or enviable, but other than a bit slimy, not really all that evil. And Fisher...she was obviously disturbed in some way and could never break free of the caricature. I guess what I am trying to say is that while shooting someone is an awful, violent crime, no one died and the personas involved sort of took on a humorous, if pitiable, life of their own. There was a famous event one night in a Long Island town called Massapequa where my friend Chuck, a chef at an Italian restaurant, learned from his boss Freddie that Joey B. would be tending bar at an area night spot. As I was 19 at the time, I went. By time I got there, the cops had shut it down; felons can't tend bar in NY. But just re-read that, Freddie, Joey, Italian restuarant...if you;re from the Northeast you can picture Joey in his track suit...I mean it's sad but it's not pure evil.

Casey A killed a child. Her child. She didn't negligently "kill" a child, like fell asleep napping and the baby walked into the pool and died. Those tragic accidents happen to decent people every day. Casey murdered her daughter, threw her in the woods via the trunk and left her to rot. She is a Ted Bundy level sociopath. There will never be a caricature of this, there will never be a funny skit on SNL, nothing even remotely close to any emotions other than anger and profound sadness will arise from this event.

She's not Amy Fisher.

Just came across the National Inquirer's new article one FCA. I don't always put much stock in these but it says in a nutshell that FCA had an affair in 2004 with a rich man she met in an Orlando bar who was married at the time. He never knew of Caylee's birth and after seeing the case on television along with her birthdate, began to wonder if she could be his child. He and FCA supposedly kept in touch during her jail time through letters and now they are going to get married. He is described as a very wealthy 51 yr old Australian who wants to remain anonymous and enjoyed an exciting affair with an attractive 18 year old Casey. He is allegedly footing the bill for a full plastic surgery makeover to change her identity, they're planning to have a new child soon after she is released and others then after and live together in Australia getting reacquainted.

Theres lots in this issue. Including some dirt on judge perry and some "insider info" on the jury deliberations. Some hinting that some jurors were bullied into the verdict.:banghead:

Leaving town on a 22-seat private jet with her "new entourage," while her dear little baby girl rotted in a swamp in a garbage bag ... may she never have a moment's peace.

Just came across the National Inquirer's new article one FCA. I don't always put much stock in these but it says in a nutshell that FCA had an affair in 2004 with a rich man she met in an Orlando bar who was married at the time. He never knew of Caylee's birth and after seeing the case on television along with her birthdate, began to wonder if she could be his child. He and FCA supposedly kept in touch during her jail time through letters and now they are going to get married. He is described as a very wealthy 51 yr old Australian who wants to remain anonymous and enjoyed an exciting affair with an attractive 18 year old Casey. He is allegedly footing the bill for a full plastic surgery makeover to change her identity, they're planning to have a new child soon after she is released and others then after and live together in Australia getting reacquainted.

Theres lots in this issue. Including some dirt on judge perry and some "insider info" on the jury deliberations. Some hinting that some jurors were bullied into the verdict.:banghead:

Are you referring to this article: http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/...hony-have-a-better-happy-ended-then-expected/ ?

Honestly, it sounds like a crock. KC herself seems to be one of the sources, and while with 7 billion people on Earth, there must be at least one who wants this crazy KC around...still it doesn't pass the smell test.

And, if it is true, who in the US would complain if she moved 10,000 miles away? :)

This is a summary of the article. The article gives a few more details (its a big front page feature), but this is pretty much it. Article also give a small bit from her childhood friend kiomarie.

I saw Casey on the cover of three magazines in the rack today at Supermarket, one being the Enquirer with the "wedding story"...

Are you referring to this article: http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/...hony-have-a-better-happy-ended-then-expected/ ?

Honestly, it sounds like a crock. KC herself seems to be one of the sources, and while with 7 billion people on Earth, there must be at least one who wants this crazy KC around...still it doesn't pass the smell test.

And, if it is true, who in the US would complain if she moved 10,000 miles away? :)

ha ha...yeah thanks guys.....send her here to us...

No actually send her here to us....aussies are very down to earth people and beleive me if her identity was revealed and published her life would be hell here, she would be told straight up, lots and lots of times, no beating around the bush!

It must be my luck...I grew up on Long Island and remember Amy Fisher quite well. Now I move to Florida and we have KC. But the two are not really analogs; first and foremost, Mary Jo B. didn't die.

Joey B. became an object of ridicule, which he still is today, and anyone from the south shore of Long Island knows a lot of Joey B's. Saturday night live ran a skit called the "House of Buttafuoco", parodying their low class lifestyle with a high class presentation.

Joey B came to embody a lifestyle, in a way, nothing glamorous or enviable, but other than a bit slimy, not really all that evil. And Fisher...she was obviously disturbed in some way and could never break free of the caricature. I guess what I am trying to say is that while shooting someone is an awful, violent crime, no one died and the personas involved sort of took on a humorous, if pitiable, life of their own. There was a famous event one night in a Long Island town called Massapequa where my friend Chuck, a chef at an Italian restaurant, learned from his boss Freddie that Joey B. would be tending bar at an area night spot. As I was 19 at the time, I went. By time I got there, the cops had shut it down; felons can't tend bar in NY. But just re-read that, Freddie, Joey, Italian restuarant...if you;re from the Northeast you can picture Joey in his track suit...I mean it's sad but it's not pure evil.

Casey A killed a child. Her child. She didn't negligently "kill" a child, like fell asleep napping and the baby walked into the pool and died. Those tragic accidents happen to decent people every day. Casey murdered her daughter, threw her in the woods via the trunk and left her to rot. She is a Ted Bundy level sociopath. There will never be a caricature of this, there will never be a funny skit on SNL, nothing even remotely close to any emotions other than anger and profound sadness will arise from this event.

She's not Amy Fisher.

Well, what Amy did was really dangerous.No, his wife didnt die but one side of her face was paralyzed. I see alot of similarities in her and Casey A. Both selfish, immature and want what they want.
Trying to kill anyone innocent in my book is bad. Joey B's wife divorced him and is now remarried. Joe B will always be a joke.
I read that Amy F does *advertiser censored* movies, even tho she got a degree while in prison no one would hire her, she claims.
I look for Casey A to end up alot like her. going on celebrity rehab, etc IMO nthing really happy will come of her life.
I predict she will next try to say how "emptionally disturbed" she was and how she got help to try and make people feel sorry for her but Im more sorry for Caylee. Casey knew right from wrong, that is why she kept her mouth shut for the 31 days. JMO

That cant be same guy. Casey said Caylees Dad died before her 2nd birthday.

Well, what Amy did was really dangerous.No, his wife didnt die but one side of her face was paralyzed. I see alot of similarities in her and Casey A. Both selfish, immature and want what they want.
Trying to kill anyone innocent in my book is bad. Joey B's wife divorced him and is now remarried. Joe B will always be a joke.
I read that Amy F does *advertiser censored* movies, even tho she got a degree while in prison no one would hire her, she claims.
I look for Casey A to end up alot like her. going on celebrity rehab, etc IMO nthing really happy will come of her life.
I predict she will next try to say how "emptionally disturbed" she was and how she got help to try and make people feel sorry for her but Im more sorry for Caylee. Casey knew right from wrong, that is why she kept her mouth shut for the 31 days. JMO

To be clear, I'm not defending Amy fisher, but she was 16 at the time and clearly influenced by Joey B. But, because MJB didn't die, because AF and Joey were such degenerates, it became sort of a joke.

Is shooting someone funny? No. But the pathetic-ness of it was kind of funny, like "wait this is REAL?" One could find sympathy for Amy fisher...a younger Amy fisher. A dumb mixed up kid who fell for an older guy and had no boundaries. MJB moved on. Good for her.

I can't see any possible way Casey anthony goes on anything as "mainstream" as celebrity rehab. How do you "rehab" murder? It'd be like putting Ted Bundy on there. Casey's life will suck, and I think it'll suck in a dark corner, not the set of a TV show, save maybe one interview.

Who wants to hear the story of a child-killer?

do we know where KC is going or where she will land?
Let's use this thread to discuss.

Check out this guy's tweets:
https://twitter.com/JakeSchalmo

Claims he's offered $5 MILLION for the first interview and he's in OHIO!
(I don't know if it is for real or a hoax.)

ETA: I'm leaning towards either 1) HOAX or 2) RUBBER CHECK .... a quick search of this dude, and I find he's only 20 years old.
Soooo, where would a 20 year old get $5 million? :waitasec:

Check out this guy's tweets:
https://twitter.com/JakeSchalmo

Claims he's offered $5 MILLION for the first interview and he's in OHIO!
(I don't know if it is for real or a hoax.)

ETA: I'm leaning towards either 1) HOAX or 2) RUBBER CHECK .... a quick search of this dude, and I find he's only 20 years old.
Soooo, where would a 20 year old get $5 million? :waitasec:

His tweets are now private ......hmmm.

Or, what about this guy - johnfranklin11 cadesert02
I now have the address of where #caseyanthony is staying in Palm Springs!

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
3708 BOGERT

Here's the house @ that address ..........
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3708+...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

Whack jobs? Probably, but, in this case, who knows? :crazy:

3708 BOGERT

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3708+...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

I'm about 99% sure that the Jake Schalmo dude is a hoaxster, looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Soon after some people called him on his age and his graduation year listed on Facebook (originally said 2009, now changed to 2002), he protected his tweets.

I'm guessing a lot of other people will be following suit, trying to get their 15 minutes. Sad.

3708 BOGERT

Wow!
http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Palm-Springs/3708-E-Bogert-Trl-204_11-524505.htm

3708 BOGERT

It's up for sale...
http://www.southerncaliforniahomes....CA-92264/11524505?search_id=1&current_page=15

I seriously doubt she is there without any other information.... Does this house supposedly belong to Todd Macaluso? (sp.)

But I was shocked to click on the link and see the address... My dad lived in this complex until he died a couple of years ago. The complex is very quiet and most of the people who live there are retired and older, others use the condos as their vacation homes. But, if she wanted to live in obscurity this would be the place. It is very, very quiet.

Now I'm sure this guy is full of s#1t. His pic of a "Casey" getting into a limo looks like it's actually a Ford Explorer AND looks nothing like Casey. It's probably a googled pic or a friend. The the flight info, it just doesn't look legit. And he just started the twitter account to say that Casey was coming to Palm Springs.

Looks like some bored guy's social media experiment to see how much attention he can get without any legit info.

Just came across the National Inquirer's new article one FCA. I don't always put much stock in these but it says in a nutshell that FCA had an affair in 2004 with a rich man she met in an Orlando bar who was married at the time. He never knew of Caylee's birth and after seeing the case on television along with her birthdate, began to wonder if she could be his child. He and FCA supposedly kept in touch during her jail time through letters and now they are going to get married. He is described as a very wealthy 51 yr old Australian who wants to remain anonymous and enjoyed an exciting affair with an attractive 18 year old Casey. He is allegedly footing the bill for a full plastic surgery makeover to change her identity, they're planning to have a new child soon after she is released and others then after and live together in Australia getting reacquainted. Theres lots in this issue. Including some dirt on judge perry and some "insider info" on the jury deliberations. Some hinting that some jurors were bullied into the verdict.:banghead:

This guy really thinks he can remain unknown - doubt it. Also if he sent her letters in jail wouldn't they have been public record as her others were? I saw the same tabloid and flipped it over but caught something about wedding. I don't believe the article is true at all. I also doubt she will change her name or her looks, she needs to be known in order to get any $$$$$ she can off her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson