2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this panel rips her apart, SHE IS WATCHING!!!

Who else loves this? I bet she yelled at the tv when judge jeanine did her speech! YA!

I do too. He was the one she was calling from June-July.
Remember her mom and Lee know but not her dad?
She needed to talk to him.

That was before he wore a wire when he visited her. She never would say what she was going to tell him. He was full cooperative with LE and JB was teed off about the wire.

"WE are moving forward". Sounds as if he is in for the long haul.

When Jose's phone was cutting out Geraldo told him to go over and stand by that window...... OK so that tells me Geraldo knows where Baez is.

I agree Jose is on day 1 of a long road with Casey. He is going to find out just how unbalanced she is.

I tried but it went to mod approval. :banghead:

It wasn't much of an interview anyway. The phone connection cut in and out.....and the only thing of note was a contradiction to what Judge Jeanine just discussed with Al Taylor regarding the $1 million interview.

I wish I could crawl in Casey's and JB's heads and tighten a few nuts and bolts in there. Do they really think you can party your tail off for 31 days knowing your baby is in a swamp and that isn't going to make people angry? They are delusional.

Sean Daily is the BF. He doesn't know what happened to Caylee. She was a straight arrow in HS.

I didn't know her as a liar, just a little bit more than normal. She called me and said, Hey guess what Sean I'm pregnant.

She didn't tell me who the father was. I didn't ask. I hung out with her a week before she was incarcerated. Caylee not with her.

I got a call at 2:30 in the morning the night before she was arrested. I tried to call her back but no answer.

Family life was pretty normal. I went to both birthday parties of Caylee. Tension between KC and CA. Not KC & GA. I think she's still in the area.

Oh gosh, Sean is just not being honest - one of his best friends is Annie D and he is a lot closer to her than he was with Anthony and Annie says that EVERYONE knew she was a liar, these are the exact words that Annie used, if Annie knew it then Sean did.

Couldn't someone have picked up on Jose's cell phone pings, which may reveal Baez' and therefore possibly Casey's location?

JB:

• cannot disclose location
  • I'm not a therapist. I'm a lawyer
  • Casey has been through an incredible experience
  • working out possibilities; taking into consideration therapy
  • People need to start respecting jury verdict (in the same breath he questions the tv pundits)
  • people not acknowledging jury verdict
  • asserts attorney client privilege regarding future (plastic surgery, etc)
  • cannot really respond when asked about CFCA cashing in - "She has certain rights. We are going to make sure she exercises these rights."
  • not meeting with Al Taylor any longer. CFCA's affairs will be handled in a dignified manner
  • will continue as her attorney
  • spoke with Mark; has his number
  • trying to put the pieces back together in CFCA's life

Jose isn't turning the million dollar deal down because the guy went on TV. He is turning it down because the money man said he was going to hook Casey up to a poly. :floorlaugh:

What a joke.

Nice try Jose, saying she was acquitted and she should be able to live her life..

What a joke! No one cares that he is saying that, he is not helping her.

OMG now saying now million dollar deal???? He was going to and now changing his mind. So he just said it, he just watched JJ... and I LOVED LOVED
that JJ was talking to Casey when she did her final speech, so we KNOW Casey heard it! She is such a joke!

please fill me in....who is JJ, more details please....ima confused a little bit, lol:waitasec:

Was that Baez's batphone or something? It sounded like he was inside a cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32