2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15097271/now-free-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye

She will not accept Therapy,

A person has to believe there is something wrong with themselves in order to accept therapy,

and she thinks she is just fine its everyone else that has a problem.

True characteristics of a Psychopath

ETA:
"Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team who declined to comment further.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Hearing this morning that Jose asked The Anthony's to act as decoys makes me think it's all a game for him. He asked he knew the answer would be no and now he can remind her how crappy she is being treated and continue to allow her to believe she is the victim...she may be wishing she was with her mommy and daddy when this attorney gets done with her life..................

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.

snipped BBM

JB has not changed.. it's now everyones fault that he has concern about KC's safety.

couldn't be anything he did???

Why bother talking to GR at all? Best time to stop talking or doing any interviews would be about now imo

I am just curious how Baez and any others are getting paid while doing all this secret getaways and planning, scouting rehabs etc....I guess the long term answer is they expect a big payday, but I can only assume he has not had many other clients in the last 3 years, and he already had financial issues......I just wonder how long he is going to deal with no paycheck !

JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.

JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.

Disgusting...

I still can't forget the smirk on her face as she walked out of jail. grrrrrrr

I call BS that Baez is helping her get therapy.... or that it is even being discussed. I do not think he really cares about her well being. She is just a cash cow for him. I know two people like Casey and they never see anything as their fault so therapy would never work. You can't work on yourself if you can't tell the truth anyway.

Pictures of her first days out will be coming very soon and at a high price. I'm not sure what they are going to do about an interview yet. It would be strange to listen to an interview from someone who does not speak a word of the truth. That might be the clincher though, any interview will be so outrageous and she would probably come up with even yet another scenario of what happened. It would be a train wreck, a highly staged and edtited train wreck, but a wreck none the less. There are people who would watch that because it would be reality TV.

I am just curious how Baez and any others are getting paid while doing all this secret getaways and planning, scouting rehabs etc....I guess the long term answer is they expect a big payday, but I can only assume he has not had many other clients in the last 3 years, and he already had financial issues......I just wonder how long he is going to deal with no paycheck !

I'm curious as to the source of all this money too. Someone's footing the bill.

I call BS that Baez is helping her get therapy.... or that it is even being discussed. I do not think he really cares about her well being. She is just a cash cow for him. I know two people like Casey and they never see anything as their fault so therapy would never work. You can't work on yourself if you can't tell the truth anyway.

Pictures of her first days out will be coming very soon and at a high price. I'm not sure what they are going to do about an interview yet. It would be strange to listen to an interview from someone who does not speak a word of the truth. That might be the clincher though, any interview will be so outrageous and she would probably come up with even yet another scenario of what happened. It would be a train wreck, a highly staged and edtited train wreck, but a wreck none the less. There are people who would watch that because it would be reality TV.

Anyone feel the new Judge in the ZG case will be outraged to hear KC's criminal attorney is shopping for a million dollar plus interview when her civil attorney just got a protective order to keep her from testifying in a deposition. All you would hear is JB saying in any interview is she can't answer that question because she has an appeal. Ask her about her day. She has pictures, don't forget the pictures. Right.....

Also how can JB say he still represents her when she claims she has no money and the state is footing the bill for her appeal?

Anyone feel the new Judge in the ZG case will be outraged to hear KC's criminal attorney is shopping for a million dollar plus interview when her civil attorney just got a protective order to keep her from testifying in a deposition. All you would hear is JB saying in any interview is she can't answer that question because she has an appeal. Ask her about her day. She has pictures, don't forget the pictures. Right.....

Also how can JB say he still represents her when she claims she has no money and the state is footing the bill for her appeal?

Along the same line how they claim that when cm says hundreds thousands of dollars has been received for her future. That doesn't deem broke to me.

I don't really have an issue with the picture IMHO..she is just doing what she does. Flirting and manipulating the men in her life. That big ole smile is for the drivers benefit...

FWIW, JVM has been saying that JB is having trouble securing a deal for KC. NG said on Good Morning America this morning that JB has been "fielding offers". They're making contradictory statements. I tend to believe NG, however.

does anyone have a link to GR show yesterday. I'm interested in what the panel had to say.

Right now I get a feeling of desperation from JB. I think this verdict caught the defense team by surprise just like it did most of the watching world.

What can he do? He can’t find anyone willing to buy an interview (except the guy who also wants a lie detector test as part of the deal) and he knows that all of the major networks are aware that we will boycott anything and contact their sponsors to make sure they know why we are boycotting their products, too.

This idea of shopping the pictures has worked for them before and he got the $200,000. from CFCA before she even paid taxes on it so I guess he is hoping it might happen again.

I think this story will quickly dry up and blow away.

Right now I get a feeling of desperation from JB. I think this verdict caught the defense team by surprise just like it did most of the watching world.

What can he do? He can’t find anyone willing to buy an interview (except the guy who also wants a lie detector test as part of the deal) and he knows that all of the major networks are aware that we will boycott anything and contact their sponsors to make sure they know why we are boycotting their products, too.

This idea of shopping the pictures has worked for them before and he got the $200,000. from CFCA before she even paid taxes on it so I guess he is hoping it might happen again.

I think this story will quickly dry up and blow away.

I got the impression that KC is going to sell "her" newly taken photographs. I bet that is it. And people will buy. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff