Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA couldn't wait to get to her BFF- they are all together somewhere.
I would bet my paycheck CA/GA are not home..
You can't believe anything ML says about them, he is paid to lie.

:rocker: I totally agree !

:waitasec: Maybe they should put the "Anthony-Cam" back up on Hope Springs Drive ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Great post by horsnby! my theory is that JB is Caylee's biological father. Since he was married she was holding on to blackmail just like Arnold's mistress and tigers. For me it it the only thing that makes sense! MOO

BBM: Good theory. And yes it does make sense ... CFCA and JB tried to make it look like "Lee" was the father ... even went so far as to have Lee and George submit to a paternity test.

:waitasec: I think it is time that JB take a "paternity test" !

:waitasec::waitasec: I would just love to see some photos of Jose when he was a "baby" and when he was about "2-3 years old" ...

Hmmm ... very interesting theory ...

:waitasec:

Great post by horsnby! my theory is that JB is Caylee's biological father. Since he was married she was holding on to blackmail just like Arnold's mistress and tigers. For me it it the only thing that makes sense! MOO

You're not the only one whose mind wandered there ;) Especially when I read early in the case that Casey knew Baez because his daughter went the same high school as Casey. I don't know if they were the same age/grade, but Casey was somehow acquainted with Baez before she was in jail.

I have a trial in Prescott in 3 weeks. I'll keep a lookout. :)

Matt Morgan tweeting, "She's still in Florida, not far from Orlando".....

I saw in a news report that the plane took a convoluted route but ended up landing in Prescott, AZ. Just for the heck of it I looked up places where she could be there- like rehab facilities where she can keep an anonymous facade (unless she gets a major makeover, everyone there will recognize her).

All were drug & rehab facilities and she would not be permitted to stay there unless she had a problem. And she "doesn't" have a drug or alcohol problem.

Then I found this place: http://www.decisionpointcenter.com/ where they treat a variety of things including trauma recovery. If shes in Prescott, my money is that she's there.

I am still on the fence tho and think there's a strong possibility she is still in Orlando.

Guess we will have to wait and see how this shakes out.

Someone posted the other day, that Mason has a second house, where people observed new furniture being delivered. Anyone remember that?? She's definitely close to Orlando, IMO...

LOL. I just watched the video clip, and I have to laugh at the fact that Nancy Grace refers to her the first time as "Tot Mom Casey Anthony." Like, Ohhhh, I'm glad you clarified which Casey Anthony you're talking about. :floorlaugh:

OMG hope shes not being specific about WHICH tot mom shes talking about because she plans to apply that hideous title to the next toddler mom who comes under suspicion....please say its not gonna happen, I was reeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to never having to hear "tot mom" ever again.

:banghead:MAKE IT STOP!!!

Someone posted the other day, that Mason has a second house, where people observed new furniture being delivered. Anyone remember that?? She's definitely close to Orlando, IMO...

I wouldn't doubt that at all. CM's wife seemed to be close to FICA.

By the way, I like FICA as the new call letters for the murderer.

I think she is still in FL but had a crazy dream she was in Tahoe in a cabin.

I was walking in a isolated area and saw her on a deck looking out at the lake. Strange!

I saw in a news report that the plane took a convoluted route but ended up landing in Prescott, AZ. Just for the heck of it I looked up places where she could be there- like rehab facilities where she can keep an anonymous facade (unless she gets a major makeover, everyone there will recognize her).

All were drug & rehab facilities and she would not be permitted to stay there unless she had a problem. And she "doesn't" have a drug or alcohol problem.

Then I found this place: http://www.decisionpointcenter.com/ where they treat a variety of things including trauma recovery. If shes in Prescott, my money is that she's there.

I am still on the fence tho and think there's a strong possibility she is still in Orlando.

Guess we will have to wait and see how this shakes out.

I think it was somewhere in this thread or another thread in which someone mentioned that an Arizona news station reported several days ago about rumors that Casey was going to Arizona.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. CM's wife seemed to be close to FICA.

By the way, I like FICA as the new call letters for the murderer.

Does the "I" still stand for Inmate, or is it something else? I like FBCA better. Don't ask.

Does the "I" still stand for Inmate, or is it something else? I like FBCA better. Don't ask.

I just *advertiser censored*-u-med it meant Former Inmate Casey Anthony or Freed Inmate Casey Anthony. I just mean it was easy to think and type, as I JUST got used to typing ICA instead of CA!!!

I could put together a whole bunch of letters to assign to her...not so nice letters. :floorlaugh:

Wow, those plastic surgeons are really really fast! If they were able to transform her already to look nothing like she did this fast, I'm impressed! They must also be really good if they can make a limo look like a Ford Explorer!!

I don't see a picture?

I doubt this. I dont think she is at all his type. Just too mousey. Google "jose Baez wife" and you will see a picture of her, she is (IMHO) a knockout with such a lovely face. She puts CA to shame.

I just found a pic of her and I agree she is very good looking.

I haven't never considered CA to be attractive. She is very average looking and I have asked several guys if they thought she was attractive and they all said no. I have seen posts on diferent online forums and sites were some men have said that they didn't don't Casey attractive. If you look pics of Casey's boyfriends all them were also average looking except for Anthony Rusciano. Anthony was too attractive for Casey.

Matt Morgan tweeting, "She's still in Florida, not far from Orlando".....

I think that is a possbility. I remember reading somewhere about several places in Florida in which the communities didn't care too much about the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288