2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why news outlets will continue to air this story and interviews and potentially pay her for an interview, because you and millions others will watch it.

LinsK didn't say she would watch an interview..... She said she wouldn't be told to move on. Big difference.

And that's why news outlets will continue to air this story and interviews and potentially pay her for an interview, because you and millions others will watch it.

I don't watch tv myself but I would be interested in her depo from M&M because she will be under oath... Anything she said on TV would be just another lie...because she can't stop. jmo

They tried to say she killed her kid to party. If there were documented 31 days and the Judge didn't allow that, if I were the State and people following this trial, I would be more mad at him then the jury.

Well I think that the fact the state's case was limited in that way was absurd. HHJP was part of the problem in this case imo. The things he did in favor of the defense are what blew the case imo. I don't know if anyone could have gotten through to this jury but the SA was handicapped from the start.

I second that motion.
A baby killer is free. Been free for 1 1/2 days......nope, not ready to move on.

Heh, if my hounding the issue is the only punishment she's getting, yep, I'm on task for quite a while. :seeya:

Where is the evidence she made chloroform? Do you have a link to that? I thought they just presented evidence that she looked up how to make it, not that she made any. I could be wrong, but I never saw it come out in trial. How many batches did she make, and where were they made and stored?
I think she made and stored them at the abandoned house Dominic Casey was so interested in searching...

They tried to say she killed her kid to party. If there were documented 31 days and the Judge didn't allow that, if I were the State and people following this trial, I would be more mad at him then the jury.

Wow....She killed her sweet baby girl, Caylee. I will believe this and the DT did not do anything to change my opinion. The jury listened to every word the DT said, because they liked them more. I don't think it should have been a personality or popularity contest.

They should have looked at the evidence and listened. The DT put forth a load of crap and didn't even have anything to back it up. The SA did proove she had motive, the jury chose to not believe the freakish monster could kill her precious baby girl. :twocents:

I will put myself in T/O now.

The words "Baez" and "dignified manner" don't even belong in the same sentence with each other. :floorlaugh:
But Baez (Jose) and "morally bankrupt" do!!!

Heh, if my hounding the issue is the only punishment she's getting, yep, I'm on task for quite a while. :seeya:

I'm right behind you Quiche. A little hounding to express our displeasure of a child murderer going free......:seeya:

I believe they were talking about this response
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@FayeHamilton1 Still in FL. In FL. We believe she is within 15 miles from an aviation center. We are guarding specifics until fully verified

I am just as lost as you on the Tim Gunn comment!

I believe Tim Gunn was seen leaving CM's office. It was posted awhile back. Either as someone's tweet or on TV.....

Could be alive, not would be. You can not predict what would have happened had Caylee been given to another family.

If this had been Caylee she would still be alive today!

I believe Tim Gunn was seen leaving CM's office. It was posted awhile back. Either as someone's tweet or on TV.....

It was posted but no one can find any evidence of this tweet at all. Someone said it was on Matt Morgans and Vinnie P's twitter. It's not. It's a big rumor that poor Tim Gunn probably isn't even aware of.

snipped from : http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28583780/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A nonprofit group has purchased the land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found with the intent to turn it into a permanent memorial.

I am very happy to hear that there will be a Memorial for Caylee.

May she Rest in Peace.

I find it odd that this NFP does not have a phone number or address on it's website. No list of staff, experience or cases they've been involved with. All the contact links take you to an e-mail form. They offer free counseling but don't say who does the counseling. They are selling "engraved bricks" for $80, with this as part of a disclaimer

Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built you will have these options to select from:

So it sounds like they don't even have zoning approval. I would be surprised if the residents of the neighborhood did not oppose a memorial there - too much traffic already.
It says if the memorial is not built, you can get $30 of your $80 back or get the brick you bought.

http://bringkidshome.org/index.htm

There are several requests for donations including this one which does not sound professional to me

"TV and Newspapers Made Plenty of Money Off This Story, Time to Give Back"

When the story first broke it was being presented by a different person. I went to their FB wall at the time and there was almost no activity. Since their press release about the Caylee Memorial, there has been more activity but still only 95 people "like" them.

There was a conversation on some thread with several suspicious posters.
I can't remember which thread :(

I don't know much about the organization because this all I can find.
Just saying be careful before you donate.

this all JMO.

BBM: Do you have a link -- this would be most helpful. TIA !

:waitasec: And if TG was there, I hope it was not because of ICA !

:banghead:

Just curious, what expression would you have had on your face after being released from prison after three years?

Ugh! Some things never change. I guess she was coached to not look too happy while the cameras were on her..... and as soon as (she thought) she was out of the cameras eye her true colors emerged.
This picture makes me sick.:banghead:

Caylee Memorial To Become Permanent
Walkway, Benches To Be Built Off Suburban Drive

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28583780/detail.html
Good! That's a really nice way to honor Caylee, kinda like the flowers people left to honor Laci & Connor in Mark Geragos's boat in Scott Peterson's case.
This is one that Lee, Cindy, and George won't be able to tear down and destroy, and the annual walk by their house will be a constant reminder to them of the criminal they helped create and harbor!!!

Ok, does everyone realize Jose Baez was a high school drop out, and earned his GED, before going on to become the attorney he is now?

That's a lot of work! If she couldn't finish her 1/2 credit to graduate from high school, I don't have a lot of faith in her completing her paralegal studies. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea