2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that this NFP does not have a phone number or address on it's website. No list of staff, experience or cases they've been involved with. All the contact links take you to an e-mail form. They offer free counseling but don't say who does the counseling. They are selling "engraved bricks" for $80, with this as part of a disclaimer

There was a conversation on some thread with several suspicious posters.
I can't remember which thread :(

I don't know much about the organization because this all I can find.
Just saying be careful before you donate.

this all JMO.

Not only is the no name on site hinky to me, but the whois for the domain name is protected.

A legit organization would not do this. As well, the whois shows the nameservers domain name they use - contact info for this is protected as well. I suspect the same people own that domain as well

Dug a little deeper to the hosting company, his name is available and is out of the uk.

you all know we are not to link to attorney addresses and property, right? please say you know this and hit the thanks button

How does this prove your statement though, that the Prosecution cheated in OJ's case???
I do believe that OJ won because the case was tried in downtown L.A., rather than Santa Monica where the crime was held, by a jury of his rich peers. Instead by a jury of mainly blacks who refused to convict because of race. Also Darden screwed up by having him try on the glove for the first time in open court- it had shrunk from so much blood loss, OJ stopped taking his arthritis meds, and mugged putting it on. Then they didn't negate Fuhrman's racism, and Ito should have recused himself because of a prior association with Cochran. Beyond that, I don't see cheating. I have been in touch with someone from the Dream Team, who confided that they all knew he was Guilty, but defended him under "moral cover".
I can buy sloppy evidence collection, but I do NOT believe it was planted!

If you read the article, more than one person refers to "what Mark did." I do believe it was planted. There was missing blood and blood on a sock that had went all the way through as if no foot was in it and would have dried before he had gotten it off. I can't say what I think of MF, for risk of a time out, but I blame him for most of it. Under no circumstances, no matter how guilty you feel your suspect is, should you ever come up with things that were not there. Its not a matter of just helping prove your case, but a matter of putting the rest of the public in danger. Juries don't always get it right, as we have clearly seen. It doesn't help when things are presented that are not 100% true. It's wrong, plain and simple and makes a mockery of the entire system. If the police in the CFCA case knew that what they were giving the state was not true, then something should be done about it.

I wonder if the Anthonys have put together that their dogs haven't been sick and tired since ICA was in jail.

Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. Try reading Bugliosi's or Petrocelli's books on the case.

Like I said, there were people on the scene who said that MF had done wrong and planted evidence. Regardless of OJ or any of that, do you honestly believe that it would be okay, for the police in ANY case to allow evidence to be presented that is factually untrue?

ETA: Not saying that JA knew or LDB knew, but the article claims that LE knew that the number of searches could be incorrect. In any case, is it ever okay for the state to present evidence that anyone down the line knows to be untrue?

"Fuhrman, as always, remains unrepentant. "Framing someone is pretty complicated," he told a prison visitor recently. "I've framed people in the past, and believe me, it can backfire. But I had something special going for me. I had the cover of 20 other police officers who would lie for me in a heartbeat. These people were the best.""

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985587,00.html#ixzz1SVIp7v9j

So, I posted weeks ago that Jose reminded me of Richard Gere in the movie "Chicago".....

Now, when I think of Jose, the movie "Devil's Advocate" is all I can picture.

I get it! :doh:What she wanted was her freedom to celebrate the 4th of July at DisneyWorld-one of our inalienable rights from the Constitution!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Too bad Caylee never got to see Disney World or Universal Studios and never will have the opportunity to breathe ever again!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Weeelllll.... have you ever been to disney on the 4th? It *is* great...

<ducking and running fast!>

Not only is the no name on site hinky to me, but the whois for the domain name is protected.

A legit organization would not do this. As well, the whois shows the nameservers domain name they use - contact info for this is protected as well. I suspect the same people own that domain as well

Dug a little deeper to the hosting company, his name is available and is out of the uk.

There was a thread on this but it was removed by mods. Since then I've sleuthed this org on my own and got a lot of info. But I won't post it 'cause the original thread was removed...unless a mod says it's okay, that is.

I've also e-mailed this org several times but got no answer because, I think, I asked too many questions. A friend who's been sleuthing with me also e-mailed and just asked how to donate and got an answer right away. Go figure, eh? lol Anyway, that set my hinky meter off and if you dig deep enough you can find info.

I personally wouldn't donate.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are"

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

You still know NOTHING about it.

Weeelllll.... have you ever been to disney on the 4th? It *is* great...

<ducking and running fast!>
Can't say that I have! I have seen the fireworks shows from Sleeping Beauty's Castle and Phantasm at DisneyLand. Does that count???

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Insulting isn't it? Imagine how the jurors feel when people say that the jury members are stupid or lazy or just let the foreman dictate their thoughts for them.

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation.

It only took the SP jury 12 hours to come to their verdict.

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

You still know NOTHING about it.

And, of course, the media brought us all the discovery documents which we paid attention to, talked about and considered. jmo

Can't say that I have! I have seen the fireworks shows from Sleeping Beauty's Castle and Phantasm at DisneyLand. Does that count???

Can't say. But if you ever get the chance to go on the 4th - go. Christmas too!

Yet she can't stop yacking to the press. I don't believe her at all. She accepted a trip to Disney the day of the verdict. She wanted to do that interview because she wanted to benefit from serving on the jury.

She says she didn't understand the magnitude of it, but yet during jury selection she said she wanted to serve on a case of this magnitude. :loser:

She's the worst of the jurors who have spoken. I'm sure she hates to do interviews because this is only the third interview I know of from here.

If only they stopped forcing her to do them, she could finally go away.

So, I posted weeks ago that Jose reminded me of Richard Gere in the movie "Chicago".....

Now, when I think of Jose, the movie "Devil's Advocate" is all I can picture.

LOL, my hubby and I came up with that the day of the verdict. Neither one of us has seen Chicago, can't speak to that one.

I'm totally lost. Was there evidence in the trial about GA and chloroform searches? About him using the computer that day? Can you point me to where this info comes from I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

GA's work scheduled showed he was working on one of the days when a search was done. Unless two of them were searching for chloroform it appears it was KC. Defense did not go there because they knew SA could prove it was not GA. jmo

Can't say. But if you ever get the chance to go on the 4th - go. Christmas too!
I've been the day after Thanksgiving- very crowded and still hot out! Unfortunately, I don't live in So. Cal anymore, so I can't go whenever I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken