2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

OMG....is she talking about voting "not Guilty".......she had to do it, for her freedom.........WTH.......what about freedom and justice for Caylee...

and we have people telling us we have no right to be upset because justice was served........No it wasn't; they couldn't even take the time to review and discuss the case/evidence.......

I am so appalled and upset......Caylee never got a fair trial with this jury

can't someone sue them for their verdict and they things they have said afterwards..........

this is so heartbreaking...........:banghead::banghead: :maddening:

Sorry but I think she is saying it wasn't her idea to TALK TO THE PRESS. It's not what she wanted to do. She wanted her freedom from the PRESS surrounding her home and hounding her. She's saying she talked to press to get them ff her back and if that's what she had to do so be it. She is NOT saying she rendered a NG verdict to get free from sequestration.

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

You still know NOTHING about it.

Oh boy, here we go. She reads this and the next thing we will hear is a WS member named Concerned Papa made me do another interview.:floorlaugh::great:

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you was just not enough.

That Jennifer Ford chaps my hide as well. I would love to say what I really think of Jennifer Ford's ability to sit on a jury ... but I don't want to get banned. The only good part of that article above regarding Jennifer Ford is that she says never wants to sit on another jury again, and for that I'm grateful.

She should have never been allowed to sit on ANY jury to begin with. I still think she was the juror who bullied the others to vote not guilty on all the charges. She's been the most vocal out of them all. And each time she talks my jaw hits the floor each and every time.

I guess the one good thing to come out of this is that Jennifer Ford's boyfriend was able to end his relationship with her and see that she was not the right woman for him.

I've been the day after Thanksgiving- very crowded and still hot out! Unfortunately, I don't live in So. Cal anymore, so I can't go whenever I'd like.

I've got a Disney pass and use it all the time :) It's so nice to for just a little while and not feel like you're wasting money if you don't spend the whole day!

I agree, Caylee's life ended with FCA but I'll always believe CA knew where Caylee was for those 6 months :-(

Oh I'll never believe that.

No way.

JMO

I don't think CA knew the entire 6 months. But I'm pretty sure she knew at least by November of 08 that's when the whole searching by DC had been done.

:clap::goodpost::clap:

GA's work scheduled showed he was working on one of the days when a search was done. Unless two of them were searching for chloroform it appears it was KC. Defense did not go there because they knew SA could prove it was not GA. jmo

Bradley said he confirmed someone had used Google to conduct a search for the keyword "chloroform" on March 17, 2008. Bradley testified that other searches, conducted at Wikipedia, included "chloroform," "hand to hand combat," "inhalation," "chest trauma" and "ruptured spleen."

On March 21, 2008, someone used the computer to search for "how to make chloroform." The misspelling prompted Google to respond, "Did you mean how to make chloroform?" a result someone allegedly clicked on, according to Bradley.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._Anthony_Trial

sorry. Didn't know the first site was a no no but the link came up off limits. Here is the court testimony 6/14/11

My son had been dead about six months when I heard on the news about a little girl in Florida whose disappearance hadn't been reported. I didn't want to hear this and it was fairly easy to ignore since it was not covered as much in Canada as it was in the U.S. I knew when her body was found and then that her mother was arrested. That's it. The trial did interest me tho and that's when I found out the details. I watched that whole trial wondering when the defense was going to defend her! And no media determined my thoughts either! Come to think of it, I'd gained so much respect for this site that I ignored the media 95% of the time.

One thing I'm wondering about--is this still an open case in Florida?

:tyou: :aktion::aktion::aktion::applause::applause::applause:

so well said!!!!

I will admit that I had the Today Show this morning while I was getting ready for work. CM was calling everyone who didn't accept the verdict ignorant and suddenly Today went off the air. Not sure what happened but when it finally came back on, they had moved on to another subject. Was anyone else watching?

I must admit I happened to see it also.....didn't think that I should turn the channel, buuuuttttt, that's right CM did all of the sudden lose signal, hmmmmm, makes one wonder........I just love that gal Karma!!!! :great:

I couldn't agree more Papa, after spending 3yrs studying everything about this case, Ms.Ford dares to insult our intelligence . She hasn't been on this earth long enough to gather life experiences , let alone decide a case in 11 hrs. She should take a hint from the rest of the jurors and hush her mouth The more she talks, the worse it gets for her. :loser:

You have to remember that this <unusual person> cannot form her own thoughts or opinions so she must assume that others can't use the common sense that God gave a goat to come up with a guilty verdict.

Geezus... this latest interview (which she just hates, don't 'cha know?) has me pizzed all over again. How dare her complain! She deserves every bit of the rath directed at her.

And btw, wasn't there a picture of her with the boyfriend at Disney?

Oh, Papa, you're a sleuther after my heart. I've been screaming this on multiple threads and was not able to pin it down as well as you did. Too much time has been put in by people here that know details that would astound even the prosecution...to be treated as though we are drones.

ETA-I am ever grateful to you for going out there and searching for her. Please do not be disheartened about volunteering again. You are my hero and could be a hero to someone's family, a family desperately seeking their loved one and not playing games.

I know you all have read just as many news articles as I have...but you have never/will never, read a crock of crap like this article...!!!!

Anthony Attorney Describes 'Casey World'
Casey Anthony Free From Jail; Location Unknown

Now that Anthony is free, Mason said he hopes that Anthony will be free from what he called "Casey World," a place where a mother tells people her dead daughter was kidnapped by a fictional babysitter.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

I know you all have read just as many news articles as I have...but you have never/will never, read a crock of crap like this article...!!!!

Anthony Attorney Describes 'Casey World'
Casey Anthony Free From Jail; Location Unknown

Now that Anthony is free, Mason said he hopes that Anthony will be free from what he called "Casey World," a place where a mother tells people her dead daughter was kidnapped by a fictional babysitter.

Link, please!!!! Want to read whole article!!

TIA

Sorry but I think she is saying it wasn't her idea to TALK TO THE PRESS. It's not what she wanted to do. She wanted her freedom from the PRESS surrounding her home and hounding her. She's saying she talked to press to get them ff her back and if that's what she had to do so be it. She is NOT saying she rendered a NG verdict to get free from sequestration.

Yeah, that's a real shame how the press got her name (and her name only) since HHJP still hasn't released their information. Sought her out and surrounded her home - AFTER her trip to Disney - and held a gun to her head forcing her to talk against her will. And how she was forced at least three more times to give interviews to get them off her back. And is now again held down with a knee in her chest to give an interview saying how horrible it is and she just wants to be left alone.

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member