Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the world is Casey Anthony?
Rumors circulate as the media and public speculate on where Anthony is residing.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ere-is-casey-anthony-20110718,0,5588969.story

According to the aviation-tracking website FlightAware, a radar system picked up what appeared to be the N950KA aircraft, but it was operating as N956KA. The Federal Aviation Administration said the latter N-number is not assigned to any aircraft.

FlightAware, which compiles data from a variety of sources as well as the company's own flight-tracking network, shows that a plane using the illegitimate N956KA flew from Panama City to Prescott, Ariz. The pilot changed the destination twice in flight.

From Arizona, FlightAware records indicate, the aircraft stopped at an airport in the San Francisco area, and then an airport in Santa Ana, Calif.

I don't believe all this phantom flight stuff for a New York minute. It's just part of the scheme to avert attention. KC is hiding in plain sight. :twocents:

even our rinky dinky north central okla newspaper had an article w/ headline, "security experts emphatic that casey anthony needs safe house"....i didnt even read it, after struggling to keep my breakfast down, unleased my grandpas sailor vocabulary! yeah she needs a safe house allright, the big house, aka prision!

I don't believe all this phantom flight stuff for a New York minute. It's just part of the scheme to avert attention. KC is hiding in plain sight. :twocents:

I agree. Besides that is an awful lot of stops that were made with the Malacuso plane and was not necessary for fuel stops even if it was overloaded. Just for diversion/confusion IMO. Her being still in FLA beginning to sound more believable.

i think we should all stop the 'casey-mania'... this just boosts her ego and makes her think she's a 'celebrity'... if everyone just ignores her (i.e., media stop reporting... forums stop this frenzy) she'll appear soon enough... she can't stand to be ignored...(she'll never change her name either!)

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was scrolling down and then came across your post. Why does anyone care where she is, so long as she's not living in the house next door? All this searching and speculation will only make her feel special and important. Just like I don't care where a spider is once I toss it outside, I don't care where Casey Anthony is so long as she's not in my house.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was scrolling down and then came across your post. Why does anyone care where she is, so long as she's not living in the house next door? All this searching and speculation will only make her feel special and important. Just like I don't care where a spider is once I toss it outside, I don't care where Casey Anthony is so long as she's not in my house.

I don't even care if she is in the house next door, actually...I'm not trying to snap photos for $$. I think that is the reason a lot of people care...

Common sense tells me you are absolutely right but the devil in me enjoys that she is being hunted down like a contagious dangerous virus and compels me to watch.

I guess ole Jose is smarter than most gave him credit for.

I was thinking, when Casey was released how in the world did the followers lose the vehicle? I know there was a helicopter and I can bet vehicles on the ground. With all the technology today and everyone staked out I just find that weird as they say "she dissappeared into the night" lol Anyone else?

As pointed out by one of the verified lawyers on their page, even if she had said that the State wasn't about to say "ok, you might as well go free now".

Bless you, grandmaj...'cause I don't really care. No sympathy here..nada...zilch.

CM spouting that she was locked in a "cage" for 3 years...poor poor Casey...her attorney should have fessed up to the accident on Day 32 (yeah, right) and got her sprung then.

I agree, Casey is smack dab in the middle of Orlando. makes me :sick:

sort of off topic, but...Peanuts Restaurant & Sports Bar in New Smyrna Beach consistently has nationwide high scores in NtN trivia. So, if she's there, she's surrounded by smart people.

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.

Appears to me the DT is trying to stir things up between the Anthonys and Casey or it is all lies and they are all together right now.
I think you are right on it. Baez is trying to make it look like the A's are not helping, I don't believe that for a second.

Comeout, come out, where ever you are.
It just makes me so happy knowing she is scared:floorlaugh:

sort of off topic, but...Peanuts Restaurant & Sports Bar in New Smyrna Beach consistently has nationwide high scores in NtN trivia. So, if she's there, she's surrounded by smart people.

and they have the best wings in town..yummmmmmm

Common sense tells me you are absolutely right but the devil in me enjoys that she is being hunted down like a contagious dangerous virus and compels me to watch.

Yeah, me too, but it sounded good, right?

After 3 yrs in jail and as much time that she spent shopping while supposely working at Universal I can't imagine that she hasn't been spotted in some mall or department store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong