2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right, but remember he "claims" to have emails as JennieK just posted. I think Baez was upset to learn that the player was about to be played. IOW, Baez/CFCA would make $1 million, but Al Taylor planned on flipping it into $3 million. Baez is looking for a bigger payday.

And truth is I think a million could be the most she could get from an IV given her poisonous nature right now. I thought she might even have an IV airing this week.

I would have no prob with Al winning if he had the proof to back it up. The more miserable ICA is the better I feel. lol

Is this the guy connected with Hard Copy and Jerry Springer? Classy. Just what she deserves.

Somebody, please tell N that Polo sirt is available at TJ Maxx for $14.99. I bought the same style in brown there 2 years ago...

Who is Todd M? Is he a new lawyer? TY.

That is a loaded question! He is an attorney that was on the defense team early on that (and someone will correct my details where I am fuzzy):

-Claimed the defense knew/had info on the real killer and would disclose it
-Gave his own money to the KC defense and is rumored to want it back...not entirely legal
-Was disbarred in California for scrooging his clients out of settlement/litigation winnings
-Was caught on YouTube running naked down a beach with a male friend

He's a lot of fun and a lot of stupid.

While it was do-able three years ago, I believe ABC will have to give it long hard thought before they pay her again-They have their Disney interests to protect and along with consumer complaints, boycott of the Disney franchise....Disney World is in-ding ding ding-Orlando.
Disgruntled Orlandans can certainly scurry over to the park with signage, would not be difficult to imagine.

Good point. I'm a little surprised they even wanted to give the juror a free trip to Disney. You'd think they'd want to distance themselves from this case as poor little Caylee will never go to Disney or play again. Just seems like a creepy mix with ABC/Disney and ICA.

That is a loaded question! He is an attorney that was on the defense team early on that (and someone will correct my details where I am fuzzy):

-Claimed the defense knew/had info on the real killer and would disclose it
-Gave his own money to the KC defense and is rumored to want it back...not entirely legal
-Was disbarred in California for scrooging his clients out of settlement/litigation winnings
-Was caught on YouTube running naked down a beach with a male friend

He's a lot of fun and a lot of stupid.

Some of that rings a bell. I think I heard about that big scam against his clients. . Fits right in with them. Good luck with getting that money back. lol

Somebody, please tell N that Polo sirt is available at TJ Maxx for $14.99. I bought the same style in brown there 2 years ago...

Now why would you want to spoil the fun she's having tonight with this speculation??? ;)

Common sense tells me KC is still in Florida. I do not think JB will let her go anywhere right now without him, won't let her talk to anyone and does not want anyone else influencing her into dropping her attorney. I think she is not far from him, wherever he goes she will be close. She can't be trusted and should she be arrested in another state....he can't help her and won't be able to shut her up. jmo

Common sense tells me KC is still in Florida. I do not think JB will let her go anywhere right now without him, won't let her talk to anyone and does not want anyone else influencing her into dropping her attorney. I think she is not far from him, wherever he goes she will be close. She can't be trusted and should she be arrested in another state....he can't help her and won't be able to shut her up. jmo

I was kinda thinking the same thing. JB is married w/ a family, and I highly doubt they would put up with him galavanting around the country w/ FCA for weeks or even months.

That's just it. I don't think he will be able to prove and win this one. He sounds a little nutty himself. If it was legit JB would have had him send money and it doesn't sound like that happened. I'm sure JB is trying to get her on ABC or another big network. Also, why offer a million when chances are she might not get half that. lol

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but did you hear Al Taylor say Geraldo was to be the host of this show? Bwahaha. Then JB goes on Geraldo after Al T. says he has an agreement and says no, not true, right on Geraldo's show. Sounds like Al T miht get cut out of the deal and Geraldo might do it in a softer style. i.e. no lie detector test! Ha!

ITA! She will continue to be the personal property of JB. He's not going to share her with anybody that might be able to profit off of her without him getting the first cut.

FL makes the most sense in many ways. I thought NY because I really thought a big NY IV was coming this week but it doesn't appear to be so. If JB doesn't go home every night to his wife he could find himself divorced so I'm sure that's his incentive to stay in FL. I'm surprised someone hasn't staked out his house yet.

NG

Discussing with producer Ellie J. the "media decoy" plan that involved GA/CA instigated by JB.

NG can't believe JB could ask GA/CA to do that while not bothering to call them to tell them where "tot mom" is.

JC: may be strategic reasons why only a text message was sent to CA; may be in psychological best interest of "tot mom" not to speak with her parents.

NG going on about "tot mom" not bothering to call parents........

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but did you hear Al Taylor say Geraldo was to be the host of this show? Bwahaha. Then JB goes on Geraldo after Al T. says he has an agreement and says no, not true, right on Geraldo's show. Sounds like Al T miht get cut out of the deal and Geraldo might do it in a softer style. i.e. no lie detector test! Ha!

I'm sure GR would have JB holding one ICA hand, CM the other, and DS hugging her from behind. They'd have tissues and fluffy teddy bears for ICA to hug and hold. Sickening.

Good point. I'm a little surprised they even wanted to give the juror a free trip to Disney. You'd think they'd want to distance themselves from this case as poor little Caylee will never go to Disney or play again. Just seems like a creepy mix with ABC/Disney and ICA.

I still think she's in Orlando. She could get a job in the Magic Kingdom as Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh (oh, that's bad) and of the characters. jmo

I still think she's in Orlando. She could get a job in the Magic Kingdom as Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh (oh, that's bad) and of the characters. jmo

Does Disney hire convicted felons?

Did anyone really think ICA would be grateful to CA and call her and thank her for lying on stand? Not going to happen. And JB prob has ICA's hands tied down because he wants a cut of the pie and won't chance CA talking ICA out of that.

Who sent a text message to Cindy Anthony? Baez or Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ