Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think -to this day -KC does not understand the full ramifications of her actions and her reactions throughout all of this. Most of it seemed contrived. I saw a photo of her immediately getting into the suv with Baez after her release from jail/ prison. She was emotionless leaving the jail and she had a huge smile after she was entering the suv preparing to sit down. Immediately her face changed to the extreme. This is a very disturbing person to me.

I think -to this day -KC does not understand the full ramifications of her actions and her reactions throughout all of this. Most of it seemed contrived. I saw a photo of her immediately getting into the suv with Baez after her release from jail/ prison. She was emotionless leaving the jail and she had a huge smile after she was entering the suv preparing to sit down. Immediately her face changed to the extreme. This is a very disturbing person to me.

I just figued there was someone in the SUV she was glad to see...and that JB told her to keep a straight face as they walked out...

If Baez is home Casey is close by ...

Is Baez home? Do we have any evidence that Baez is home?

We know that Cheney is at home, but Baez did his Geraldo interview over the phone. Has he done any live video interviews?

I'm not sure that Baez is the one with her, but SOMEBODY has to be with her. She needs a babysitter. If she didn't have one, I don't think she can be trusted to make good decisions. While I don't want her to make good decisions for herself, the best thing she could do for herself is stay hidden. If she didn't have someone watching her, I think she would be doing the things she talked about missing so much in her jail interviews, getting acrylic nails (tacky!) and pedicures, going to target, and grocery shopping. We all know how much she loved target!

Wherever she is now, I think it has to be pretty decent and private for anyone to keep her there. She has to have something to keep her occupied, and I would be willing to bet she is spending her time tanning, online shopping and looking up her former friends and boyfriends on FB to see what they are doing now. She is probably reading TL's posts on the other forum, and is probably devastated to learn that he hates her now and thinks she is a child murderer. RM's FB has a picture of his baby, and you can see his wife's profile by viewing his friends, that probably devastates her too. I haven't looked at any of the others' profiles, but I'm sure they are probably the same, they are at the age where they should be settling into long-term committed relationships. She's probably coming to the realization that she wasn't as good of a liar as she thought she was, because these men wanted relationships and families, just not with her. Which means that they saw through her on some level, IMO.

I think it's most likely she is at a home in a wealthy area of Orlando or a hotel like the Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria, where people would probably be more private and less invested in the case. In my experience, the more affluent the area, the better you are able to find privacy.

Yes, that ear-to-ear grin inside the SUV told me that she is not living in fear for her life (perhaps ignorantly blissful, perhaps arrogantly confident of her inmortality) and that she wasn't the least bit unnerved by the crowd's denouncement of her.

Is Baez home? Do we have any evidence that Baez is home?

We know that Cheney is at home, but Baez did his Geraldo interview over the phone. Has he done any live video interviews?

I'm not sure that Baez is the one with her, but SOMEBODY has to be with her. She needs a babysitter. If she didn't have one, I don't think she can be trusted to make good decisions. While I don't want her to make good decisions for herself, the best thing she could do for herself is stay hidden. If she didn't have someone watching her, I think she would be doing the things she talked about missing so much in her jail interviews, getting acrylic nails (tacky!) and pedicures, going to target, and grocery shopping. We all know how much she loved target!

Wherever she is now, I think it has to be pretty decent and private for anyone to keep her there. She has to have something to keep her occupied, and I would be willing to bet she is spending her time tanning, online shopping and looking up her former friends and boyfriends on FB to see what they are doing now. She is probably reading TL's posts on the other forum, and is probably devastated to learn that he hates her now and thinks she is a child murderer. RM's FB has a picture of his baby, and you can see his wife's profile by viewing his friends, that probably devastates her too. I haven't looked at any of the others' profiles, but I'm sure they are probably the same, they are at the age where they should be settling into long-term committed relationships. She's probably coming to the realization that she wasn't as good of a liar as she thought she was, because these men wanted relationships and families, just not with her. Which means that they saw through her on some level, IMO.

I think it's most likely she is at a home in a wealthy area of Orlando or a hotel like the Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria, where people would probably be more private and less invested in the case. In my experience, the more affluent the area, the better you are able to find privacy.

I think she probably has at least one or two legal interns with her and maybe one of the female attorneys. JB said last night he is still her lawyer, I believe, so he will make sure she is not only safe, but stays out of any situations where she could get in trouble. I am sure she isn't even allowed to open a door for room service right now, if she was, we would probably all know for sure where she is.

"Mason said he felt there was a breakthrough moment for Anthony during the trial that he thinks changed her life for the better during the testimony of Dr. Sally Karioth, a grief expert. Karioth described how people grieve the death of a child in different ways.
"It was like she was helping bring Casey out of 'Casey World,"' Mason said."

She had a breakthrough listening to Dr Sally Karioth's testimony? LOL, I thought I was going to have a breakdown. CM is so full of it.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

Da Plane landed in San Carlos yesterday at 4:50 pm PST and hasn't left the airport as far as I can tell (tail number N905KA) - transposed from N950KA...
You can search tail number N950KA to see how tricky they were (scroll down page past map for flight details).

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N905KA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interested tidbit about Todd Macaluso - I searched his business wiki and found "BELLA AVIATION" - When you scroll down to the bottom of page, you see "Cheney Mason", when I clicked on CM, I found that he is Director and President of "Errol by the Sea".....

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Cali...a-aviation-inc-by-todd-macaluso/47085326.aspx

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flor...-sea-condominium-association-inc-2270229.aspx

probably just a gag, but made me chuckle..
.on nancy grace fb page, someone commented ica is @ tuscon az, some sex addiction rehab...
made me almost blow my strawberry drink all over the screen, thru my nose....made me laugh that much...
but then, i wonder is this not too far fetched? ala jesse james, and tiger woods? "inquiring minds need to know" lol

After 3 yrs in jail and as much time that she spent shopping while supposely working at Universal I can't imagine that she hasn't been spotted in some mall or department store.

No kidding. I can't believe she hasn't gone to a nightclub and manipulated a new guy into her life already. If she's been held somewhere, she must be going stir crazy!

I think Casey Anthony's story is classic Oprah Winfrey. Oprah has now taken over as CEO of her new cable channel, OWN. I am predicting that Oprah has forged a deal with CA & her attorneys: the terms are Casey must get intense therapy & counseling, after which and on approval of her therapist, Casey will grant her first and exclusive interview with Oprah. Oprah is very powerful & has taken on risky high profile interviews in the past. Oprah has the finesse as an interviewer and the intelligence as a businesswoman, to make this a win/win for her network. Also, as an advocate for sexual abuse victims, Oprah has a personal stake at digging for the truth about Casey Anthony. You heard it here on websleuths first, my friends.

st john...nope..dont believe Oprah would touch this..she doesnt do liars

Well, I know one thing for sure. They can give Casey a makeover, dye her hair blonde or red or green and purple, maybe she can re-learn some new mannerisms and stop fussing with her hair and sleeves.......but she will be instantly recognized by the way she walks. Yet one more thing she has in common with Ted Bundy.

"Mason said he felt there was a breakthrough moment for Anthony during the trial that he thinks changed her life for the better during the testimony of Dr. Sally Karioth, a grief expert. Karioth described how people grieve the death of a child in different ways.
"It was like she was helping bring Casey out of 'Casey World,"' Mason said."

She had a breakthrough listening to Dr Sally Karioth's testimony? LOL, I thought I was going to have a breakdown. CM is so full of it.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

I want to gag when I hear him say that hogwash.

Really Mr. Mason? Then perhaps you can just name one other person in America who grieved this way when their child uh uh uh...'accidentally drowned?':innocent: Surely you can find one. I know you can find a lot of them who MURDERED their children that acted like your Casey did.

In fact Mr. Mason can you tell us of one other parent in America that had a child who died from an accident of any kind yet that child wound up triple bagged and hidden away to rot and the parent went on with their lives immediately?

Oh, btw.. Mr. Mason.........I thought you hated the MEDIA with a purple passion?:innocent::floorlaugh:

Da Plane landed in San Carlos yesterday at 4:50 pm PST and hasn't left the airport as far as I can tell (tail number N905KA) - transposed from N950KA...
You can search tail number N950KA to see how tricky they were (scroll down page past map for flight details).

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N905KA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interested tidbit about Todd Macaluso - I searched his business wiki and found "BELLA AVIATION" - When you scroll down to the bottom of page, you see "Cheney Mason", when I clicked on CM, I found that he is Director and President of "Errol by the Sea".....

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Cali...a-aviation-inc-by-todd-macaluso/47085326.aspx

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flor...-sea-condominium-association-inc-2270229.aspx

So, is she is San Carlos?:waitasec:

Well, I know one thing for sure. They can give Casey a makeover, dye her hair blonde or red or green and purple, maybe she can re-learn some new mannerisms and stop fussing with her hair and sleeves.......but she will be instantly recognized by the way she walks. Yet one more thing she has in common with Ted Bundy.

They are going to have to change her teeth if they want her to be unrecognizable. Everyone in America has seen those teeth when she smiles. Her teeth are one of the most prominent things about her imo.

IMO

st john...nope..dont believe Oprah would touch this..she doesnt do liars

But who better than Oprah to get the truth out of her? Remember the James Frey scandal & his "biography", "A Million Little Pieces" that Oprah recommended for her book club until she found out it was a sham? Oprah put the fear of God in that boy for lying to her, and gave him a good ole fashioned southern *advertiser censored* whippin' on air for millions of viewers to see.

So, is she is San Carlos?:waitasec:

i cannot accdess flighware...I am able to go look physically but I don't know what airport this is. Can anyone pls verify which San Carlos. I am near SFO. I hear there is one near San Diego..please verify.

I want to gag when I hear him say that hogwash.

Really Mr. Mason? Then perhaps you can just name one other person in America who grieved this way when their child uh uh uh...'accidentally drowned?':innocent: Surely you can find one. I know you can find a lot of them who MURDERED their children that acted like your Casey did.

In fact Mr. Mason can you tell us of one other parent in America that had a child who died from an accident of any kind yet that child wound up triple bagged and hidden away to rot and the parent went on with their lives immediately?

Oh, btw.. Mr. Mason.........I thought you hated the MEDIA with a purple passion?:innocent::floorlaugh:

ITA don't believe a word he said - DT lied lied lied and we're supposed to start believing them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288