Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey Anthony's story is classic Oprah Winfrey. Oprah has now taken over as CEO of her new cable channel, OWN. I am predicting that Oprah has forged a deal with CA & her attorneys: the terms are Casey must get intense therapy & counseling, after which and on approval of her therapist, Casey will grant her first and exclusive interview with Oprah. Oprah is very powerful & has taken on risky high profile interviews in the past. Oprah has the finesse as an interviewer and the intelligence as a businesswoman, to make this a win/win for her network. Also, as an advocate for sexual abuse victims, Oprah has a personal stake at digging for the truth about Casey Anthony. You heard it here on websleuths first, my friends.

Basically what I said here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6875520#post6875520"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6875520#post6875520[/ame] soon after the verdict. :crazy:

I still think that's most likely. Basically, whatever is the opposite of what they are saying. They have said that:

a. She is GONE
b. She's not at Cheney Mason's house

So, that leads me to believe:

a. She is not gone
b. She is at Cheney Mason's house

FICA is close to home. I cannot see the DT allowing their investment and future revenue generator out of their control and influence until the money runs out. I still think there were two Defense funds, the official indigent fund and the un-official back room fund that supported the large behind-the-scenes cast. You could roll the credits on screen and they'd go on forever.

she's in a posh little veal-fattening pen, being cooed over until the DT is done w her. IMO.

KC seemed to have a very comfortable relationship with Cheney Mason & he stated he thought of her as a granddaughter and would let her stay with him if she needed to do so. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where she is right now. JVM said CM lives in a gated community that would bar access from the media.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe he really cares for her at all. He didn't even visit her in that final visitors log that was released. When Jean Casarez asked him if she was going to say at his house he gave a very emphatic no as if he didn't want her there. Then she asked him if she would let her stay with him if she asked and he kept saying only for a little while. I don't think he wants her around at his place. I'd be surprised if that is where she is staying.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe he really cares for her at all. He didn't even visit her in that final visitors log that was released. When Jean Casarez asked him if she was going to say at his house he gave a very emphatic no as if he didn't want her there. Then she asked him if she would let her stay with him if she asked and he kept saying only for a little while. I don't think he wants her around at his place. I'd be surprised if that is where she is staying.

You know, you make a good point. It's really hard to tell, with a defense attorney, what they REALLY think about their clients. They know more than we do about that client, yet they have to present a front that they believe in their client's innocence. I still think, maybe out of a sense of responsibility for helping her gain her freedom, that CM might let CA stay with him for a short period of time.

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

----------------
Hopefully no one will buy. I know I wont.:great:

Not wishing for another horrible crime or another natural disaster...but something is bound to come along soon to move the sensational media onto other topics...mainstream media is only touching on this story now as it is. I really wish HLN would move on...nothing to see here, kind of thing.

If the heatwave doesn't let up, that could get pretty serious and become a big story. And heatwaves often generate another whole slew of crimes...:(

You know, you make a good point. It's really hard to tell, with a defense attorney, what they REALLY think about their clients. They know more than we do about that client, yet they have to present a front that they believe in their client's innocence. I still think, maybe out of a sense of responsibility for helping her gain her freedom, that CM might let CA stay with him for a short period of time.
Yeah, when I listen to a defense attorney speak about their client I always take it with a huge dose of skepticism because it's part of their job to sell their belief in their clients. Attorneys are generally very bright people and they know the evidence as well as anyone so I think they often come to the same conclusions as we do, but they can't admit to it. CM thought she'd be found guilty before he took on this case I doubt his opinion on her guilt changed because the evidence never did.

Another thing is, they may try to sell us on what a wonderful person she is, but they've also seen the ugly side of her that even her friends didn't get to see. They were right there for her hissy fits and heard whatever venom she was spewing. So I think their opinion of her isn't as high as they'd want us to believe.

In the case of Sims her non answers on Behar gave it away. She thinks Casey is guilty and wouldn't trust her around children. She can't bring herself to out right lie to sell her belief in Casey.

Mason is a better liar, but his interview with Jean Casarez spoke volumes with me. He is only willing to let her stay a little while at best. No way he sees her as a granddaughter.

Baez might genuinely believe in her as I think he's shown real emotion for her (getting down on his knee), but at the same time he comes across as a greedy opportunist so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't believe in her, but he would do anything for his cash cow.

WOW! Maybe Oprah is funding KC?
Maybe she is at Oprah's house!

That is something she would do.
She refused the Anthony's.
If she is willing to interview KC it's for
a d@mn good reason.
She already has fame & fortune.
Again someone must have provided
proof.
What I want to know is who is hiding it and WHY?

I doubt it because why would JB have even talked to that independent producer guy if he had Oprah lined up?

If JB were a professional, he wouldn't be trying to "pimp" his client's "story" to the highest bidder. It's my opinion that Cheney Mason has her somewhere in or close to Orlando. I don't know when Todd Macaluso formed his new company, "BELLA AVIATION", but it fits right in, doesn't it? TM was disbarred in Cali and wrote bad checks - at least one over $100K of his own client. What a team.....

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/06-O-14552-2.pdf

I doubt it because why would JB have even talked to that independent producer guy if he had Oprah lined up?

I can think of a million reasons.
I'm kidding
cause Oprah backed out of the parents
interview after hundreds of thousands of complaints
back up plan?

Thanks for the great discussion everyone. I am signing off til tomorrow. :)

Yeah, when I listen to a defense attorney speak about their client I always take it with a huge dose of skepticism because it's part of their job to sell their belief in their clients. Attorneys are generally very bright people and they know the evidence as well as anyone so I think they often come to the same conclusions as we do, but they can't admit to it. CM thought she'd be found guilty before he took on this case I doubt his opinion on her guilt changed because the evidence never did.

Another thing is, they may try to sell us on what a wonderful person she is, but they've also seen the ugly side of her that even her friends didn't get to see. They were right there for her hissy fits and heard whatever venom she was spewing. So I think their opinion of her isn't as high as they'd want us to believe.

In the case of Sims her non answers on Behar gave it away. She thinks Casey is guilty and wouldn't trust her around children. She can't bring herself to out right lie to sell her belief in Casey.

Mason is a better liar, but his interview with Jean Casarez spoke volumes with me. He is only willing to let her stay a little while at best. No way he sees her as a granddaughter.

Baez might genuinely believe in her as I think he's shown real emotion for her (getting down on his knee), but at the same time he comes across as a greedy opportunist so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't believe in her, but he would do anything for his cash cow.

I agree with you. I think Baez is one who does believe KC and I can him using her as a cash cow.

Sims pretty much fell apart on Joy Behar. Baez and Mason have the abilities to talk to the media and do interviews well. Sims seems to be overly confident but when she is grilled on things she falls apart. I think she went on the Behar show with the attitude that she was smarter than Joy and could spin the interview how ever she wanted to but Behar in a way had the upper hand by asking her a question about some of her feelings on KC. Also Sims tried to save face and failed when she things like "The Casey I knew and "how she liked Casey".

Mason probably likes Casey to a certain extent but I don't he think he would spend years supporting her financially. I think he would be the type of guy to tell KC to get a job and support herself.

I am with you FX Wiz, I don't get OWN channel either, so I guess we will both miss it :seeya:

As much as I am sure the Get would be great, I just do not see Oprah touching her. The OWN network is struggling, finally growing. The backlash would be tremendous, no matter how Oprah may want to spin it. And considering how outraged Gayle was, I would think she would let Oprah know.

Oprah has too much integrity to even go near her.

WOW! Maybe Oprah is funding KC?
Maybe she is at Oprah's house!

That is something she would do.
She refused the Anthony's.
If she is willing to interview KC it's for
a d@mn good reason.
She already has fame & fortune.
Again someone must have provided
proof.
What I want to know is who is hiding it and WHY?

She's not at Oprah's trust me on that :) At least not her California house.

I also think that Baez is an opportunist. Frankly, I wonder if even the DT was surprised by the verdict. Life would have been so much easier and profitable for them if KC would have been convicted on the 3rd lesser charge and be warehoused away for 4/5 years or so at the State's expense. There would not have been nearly that much of a public outrage. Now the DT is stuck with that cost of catering to KC till hopefully some decent dough starts rolling in.

I remember early in the game that Baez said he had a file drawer full of lucrative offers. Bet, many of those evaporated and/or have been put on the back burner due to public opinions..
And I also wonder why Mason did not walk out of jail , arm and arm with KC like he said he would. He loves grandstanding. Guess , he did not want to be banned from his country club/social circles for life and is already distancing himself from KC..

Common sense tells me you are absolutely right but the devil in me enjoys that she is being hunted down like a contagious dangerous virus and compels me to watch.

Yep, what you said! :fence:

I just figued there was someone in the SUV she was glad to see...and that JB told her to keep a straight face as they walked out...

Yep. I got the feeling the driver said something to KC to make her smile when she got in. He was turned to her. JB was also smiling when he sat down, and the driver turned back around with a smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆