Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I think ica will indeed get rich off the death of poor Caylee... I am betting Playboy will offer her at least 1 million alone. Plus $$$$ for interviews, books, movies or whatever else she can make money from... I've heard there's been talk of her getting a reality show, but I honestly don't see any network wanting to touch that with a 100 ft. pole. I suspect George will either be kicked to the curb by cindy and ica ...or will try another suicide attempt..or both. I suspect initiallly, she will announce plans to pursue a law degree/career but as soon as $$ comes in, that 'goal' will be tossed aside and she will just leech off whatever blood money she can make. I do think her life will be in danger from those seeking vigilante justice...so if she's smart, she should immediately move abroad and lay low..but I think her vanity and ego and desire to be 'a star' will override that and she will seek attention... especially once all this media frenzy calms down. I have been in the saddest mood all day.. I feel so disillusioned and my faith in legal system, etc., have taken a very bad hit... I know all the TH's, LE, et.al. have said while they disagree with the verdict, they respect the juror's decision... I'm sorry but I DON'T!! I'm angry at the 12 people that have given her a free pass... I believe there had to have been some serious jury misconduct... I still think they just didn't want to stay there one more second...to the point they would acquit her rather than having to go thru a guilt phase. Maybe I'm grasping for a reason..any reason, no matter how wrong or nefarious to explain their verdict...because I simply do NOT understand how they could arrive at that verdict if even one of them had an iota of common sense. Sorry to vent and rant here... I am just so hurt for little Caylee I can't stand it. If indeed KC is guilty, which I believe she is, I hope a freakin lightning bolt strikes her the moment she's released from jail. THAT would be justice.

I feel the same way! I saw an interview with Hugh Heffner recently, and he said he would not put her in his magazine because she shouldn't profit from this. What a world, when Heff shows more class than network execs! I was glad though, Casey's ego would just love a playboy offer, too bad! If she starts hanging out with celebrities, I may be sick!

I feel the same way! I saw an interview with Hugh Heffner recently, and he said he would not put her in his magazine because she shouldn't profit from this. What a world, when Heff shows more class than network execs! I was glad though, Casey's ego would just love a playboy offer, too bad! If she starts hanging out with celebrities, I may be sick!

It's so nice to hear true celebrities talk about their feeling on this. Hugh Hefner also said that some people may think Playboy is exploitive, but it's not true.

If Casey wants to be a contributing member of society once this little period of infamy runs outs, she could always take courses online toward some sort of certificate where she can work from home, wherever that may be, i.e. medical transcribing, something like that (just an example). Just saying that these days there are things she could do on the internet to earn a living, web design, things like that, where her background might not keep her from supporting herself. I hope she will go this route...and have no idea if she has in it her to make a fresh start. Heck, maybe she could even write fiction on the side, she does tell some wild tales and seems to have a vivid imagination. I'm just saying that she probably has more potential if she chooses to use it than many people coming out of jail after three years. I hope she takes some good advice from someone, if there is anyone in her camp truly looking out for her as they claim.

I think a lot of people misunderstand Hugh Heffner. He said that he was getting tweets from people asking if Casey would be in Playboy and he said he was sickened by those tweets. I think some people mistake Heff has being the type of guy who would put anyone in Playboy. Back in the 80's the main reason he gave Jessica Hahn offers for Playboy was because he wanted to get back at televanlighsts like Jim Bakker, Falwell and others who were always giving him and Larry Flyntt crap. Heff does have standards and I think his instincts as father and grandfather made him realize right away that he shouldn't give Casey an offer. Heff did say that he belives Casey is guilty because of the evidence the state had and he said her behavior during the 31 days didn't seem right.

I don't think someone like Casey has a chance of hanging out with celebs. Several under 30 celebs spoke out on twitter and other sites about her. Kristen Stewart even said she was disgusted that people were saying that she looked like Casey. I doubt legitimate celebs like actors and actresses from TV shows and movies would want to be around her unless they are like Lindsay Lohan types. I could possibly see Casey hanging with Jersey Shore type celeb wannabes who appear on reality shows. But even some of those people might not want to be around her.

If Casey wants to be a contributing member of society once this little period of infamy runs outs, she could always take courses online toward some sort of certificate where she can work from home, wherever that may be, i.e. medical transcribing, something like that (just an example). Just saying that these days there are things she could do on the internet to earn a living, web design, things like that, where her background might not keep her from supporting herself. I hope she will go this route...and have no idea if she has in it her to make a fresh start. Heck, maybe she could even write fiction on the side, she does tell some wild tales and seems to have a vivid imagination. I'm just saying that she probably has more potential if she chooses to use it than many people coming out of jail after three years. I hope she takes some good advice from someone, if there is anyone in her camp truly looking out for her as they claim.

Her "camp" will probably boil down to who can get the most money out of a relationship with her. It will all depend on how much she can suck out of the media.The more she makes, the bigger her "camp" will be.The bigger the "camp" the more she stands to lose.The only variable is if she can figure this out before she's totally broke.

The new Guess Jeans Model. They will use pics of her leaving the jail in her jeans with the tag line:

Find your feedom in Guess Jeans

Well... it could happen.

JMO

Anything is a possibility, but few things are a probability. There's no way she will become a paralegal. I began to take classes for that and it is not the stroll in the park she may think it is. Casey is too lazy to succeed at anything that takes effort.

I think the laziness and trying to get something for nothing was learned in the family. I think they all (with the possible exception of Lee) think they are somehow "entitled". This last experience will certainly add to Casey's feelings that she is "special". After all, how many people could pull off and get away with what she has?

Anyone know what Lee does for a living?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfhaAd0cq5I"]‪Casey Won't Make a Dime‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder what " a Casey Look-alike Contest " might consist of? Won't she be needing to do this soon? Don't all STARS, Important People and Royalty ( Casey thinks she is like these people...... Paris and Brittany have nothing over on her .....she dominated the NEWS for years and still going strong ! ) .....have Look-alikes ( doubles ) to make public appearances under less then desirable conditions? Seems she could use several doubles to roam around the Country while Cindy puts it out to the Media that they have been receiving " Casey sightings EVERY DAY " not unlike the reports she did in 2008.... about the DAILY SIGHTINGS they were receiving about an ALIVE CAYLEE !.......JMO

I would bet that "she" visits here now. Can't we leave her messages or encourage her to post? come on KC-- Jose baaaaez won't know your doing it. Just leave us a message when he goes out to get coffee or something. Let us know you're here. I won't tell and you can even pm me.

I wonder why FICA didn't use some of those 3 years in solitary confinement to study something besides her hair! If she's as smart as some people are claiming I would think somewhere along the way she would have developed an interest in furthing her education. Maybe even get her GED? She could receive books through the mail and send or receive mail so why not ask someone to send her some books?
How stupid do they think we are?

I would bet that "she" visits here now. Can't we leave her messages or encourage her to post? come on KC-- Jose baaaaez won't know your doing it. Just leave us a message when he goes out to get coffee or something. Let us know you're here. I won't tell and you can even pm me.
:waitasec:
Could she already BE a member?
She might have signed up in Sept 08
I know there were WS print outs in the
trash that woman took from their house.
probably not-

[ Two of her friends were going to school for event planning and public relations and Casey then started telling people she was an event planner.

.[/QUOTE]

Is "Event Planning" an actual course of study in college these days? I guess if you can get a degree as a Brewmaster, you could get one as an event planner. Things are a lot different than when I got my degree.

I think the laziness and trying to get something for nothing was learned in the family. I think they all (with the possible exception of Lee) think they are somehow "entitled". This last experience will certainly add to Casey's feelings that she is "special". After all, how many people could pull off and get away with what she has?

Anyone know what Lee does for a living?

I have heard different stories over the years about Lee's job. One time on Nancy Grace back in 2008 Drew Petromaleuax said that he heard that Lee's job had something to do with athletes and that he traveled often for his job.

Other things that I have heard was that he worked with a car rental company and another rumor was something having to do with industrial sales.

[ Two of her friends were going to school for event planning and public relations and Casey then started telling people she was an event planner.

Is "Event Planning" an actual course of study in college these days? I guess if you can get a degree as a Brewmaster, you could get one as an event planner. Things are a lot different than when I got my degree.[/QUOTE]

Casey told people she had an event planning degree or certificate from Valencia Community College. I looked at their site and they do have a certificate program titled Hospitality-Event Planning Management which is a 24 credit program and they also have Hospital and Tourism Management AS program. My theory is that Casey used this info from Valencia to fool people.

As for the two friends who said they were in school for event planning both of them attended UCF. I think it was Annie that said part of her degree program involved public relations and the other young women Melina said that she wanted to do event planning in the entertainment industry but she never said what specific major was. She said that her courses involved event planning and that she was bit a jealous of Casey's "job at Universal."

I wonder why FICA didn't use some of those 3 years in solitary confinement to study something besides her hair! If she's as smart as some people are claiming I would think somewhere along the way she would have developed an interest in furthing her education. Maybe even get her GED? She could receive books through the mail and send or receive mail so why not ask someone to send her some books?
How stupid do they think we are?

There were reports that she was reading law books in jail but I don't think those were ever confirmed to be true.

There were reports that she was reading law books in jail but I don't think those were ever confirmed to be true.

You might be referring to the comment from FICA in the jailhouse videos when she said she was looking up things to help her case and I did notice she would hand JB files when he had a witness on the stand. I don't think that qualifies her as a paralegal. CM did say she was good at cleaning the scraps of paper off the court table. I have a friend who's a paralegal and she's a very hardworking, intelligent woman. I think FICA has already proven that hardworking is not in her character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member