Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out the info on CM's condo.

All but 4 of the 26 units adjacent to his on his floor are available for rent.

Wonder if I can talk hubby into a week at the beach just to check it out for myself.

i go to new smyrna all the time- its close to home-lol

The plane carrying Anthony is believed to have taken a circuitous route before landing at John Wayne Airport, in Orange County, Calif., said NBC.

NBC also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Anthony, and that one of her moneymaking plans might be to hold a pay-per-view TV interview.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511179,00.html

Actually, I think a pay-per-view is probably about right. If people want to see her, they can pay. Can you imagine paying to watch that interview? lol

I am going out to get newspaper and take a little ride around town. If there is anything to report I will let you know.
GTG

Actually, I think a pay-per-view is probably about right. If people want to see her, they can pay. Can you imagine paying to watch that interview? lol

:floorlaugh: I can't imagine watching it for free! :floorlaugh:

FICA is close to home. I cannot see the DT allowing their investment and future revenue generator out of their control and influence until the money runs out. I still think there were two Defense funds, the official indigent fund and the un-official back room fund that supported the large behind-the-scenes cast. You could roll the credits on screen and they'd go on forever.

Yep. There's no way for JB/CM to control who snaps the first pictures of KC unless she's with them. It's so obvious where she is. Have there been any news choppers circling over CM's house? If not, I bet KC is bummed. :dramaqueen:

Checked out the info on CM's condo.

All but 4 of the 26 units adjacent to his on his floor are available for rent.

Wonder if I can talk hubby into a week at the beach just to check it out for myself.

How nice to be able to just up and go for a week!! :clap:

Ahh Hah. So that's what brought on the huge dust storm here yesterday.

Well, I guess I'll be getting in the lawsuit line on grounds that my allergies are
acting up so horribly that I can't get anything done.

Ok, to know where Casey is all we have to do is follow the storms. Devil is on Caseys heels.

Yep. There's no way for JB/CM to control who snaps the first pictures of KC unless she's with them. It's so obvious where she is. Have there been any news choppers circling over CM's house? If not, I bet KC is bummed. :dramaqueen:

And JB is going to really miss the helicopters...he was quite taken with them from jury selection on....

Ok, to know where Casey is all we have to do is follow the storms. Devil is on Caseys heels.

:waitasec:
I'm 90 miles from Prescott and I have a great uncle that lives there.

Sort of like the members of Seal Team Six, huh?

Jose is as 'devious' as they come & it takes someone like that to get this type of 'mission' accomplished.

If Casey is lucky, she will earn just enough to pay off her debts and suits...and maybe pre-pay for an apartment someplace for a year or so...I doubt it will amount to much more than that. And then it will be left up to her to determine what the rest of her life will be like. If we don't hear anything about her in a few years time, so much the better, as that would mean she is at least living within the framework of the law. I admit, I am curious to see what she makes of this almost unprecented chance to start over...

“It was like Casey being brought out of Casey World into the real world,” Mason said. “She got quite emotional about, I think, having an introspection of her own conduct and behavior. … She’s having to deal with that. Casey World was changed, and we hoping she doesn’t regress into that dark place of denial and not remembering and not knowing and all the things that apparently were there. She’s quite a kid.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

R-i-g-h-t...
So, is this CM speak for, she healed herself that day. she doesn't need any psych help. She had her own breakthrough...r-i-g-h-t.

Casey World? Where she made up imaginary friends and held tea parties for them, never once buying anything online for any of them, and blah blah blah...I am loving this!!
How do you rehabilitate a slattern to the public? How does one go about convincing the buying public to buy a pile of shat? First, you insult them, calling them a lynch mob, then when that doesn't get the offers pouring in, you try and paint a pretty picture over the pile. Then you try to make that pile seem somehow fascinating, with Casey World.

Sorry, none of it is working.
People refuse to give her the time of day and the people the public hold in disgust, the defense team turned PR Firm, think they are the ones who can shame or guilt or bamboozle their way into the media?

If TMZ don't want your slatternly virus, no one does.
Even Jerry Springer won't touch her.
So, you are left with some sleazy self-annointed freelance TV producer who plans to sell your disease overseas. Then sneak it back into the US under cover of darkness.
LOL with that!

You can try all you want to make the public think she is something other than what she is. She is NOT a celebrity. She has nothing worthwhile to say. She will NOT make her fortune off of her murdered and discarded child.

And if Orlando or Tampa gets hit by a hurricane, it's Caseys fault too? Not sure what part of Florida you liver in, but on the Space Coast, just 40 or so miles east of Orlando, we've been having major storms every evening and night for the last few weeks.

Guess I'll put this here...
Throughout the trial, Central Florida had the most off season rain and thundershowers ever and we all know about lightning striking the tree at Suburban Drive the day of the verdict.
We haven't had one storm since she left Sunday morning BTW.
Well, now rumor has it that "She" may be in Arizona (heard a few MSM stories about using the old lawyers plane) AND they are having the worst dust storms in ages in AZ. Coincidence? maybe, but I dont necessarily believe in coincidence.

By the same token, why does anyone and seemingly everyone need to know where she is?

I hear ya. It is all the news media can talk about lately. Personally, I could care less and see it as an attempt to garner any sort of curiosity ratings they can get.

I want to know where she is only so I can send her a "Big trouble comes in small packages" T-shirt. Her outta jail wardrobe must be limited.

The plane carrying Anthony is believed to have taken a circuitous route before landing at John Wayne Airport, in Orange County, Calif., said NBC.

NBC also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Anthony, and that one of her moneymaking plans might be to hold a pay-per-view TV interview.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511179,00.html

bwwhahahahaha well good luck even making enough to pay for the cameras for that one :floorlaugh:

IMO, Cheney Mason DESERVES to have Casey Anthony to live with him. It would give me immense pleasure to watch him live out his golden years with her sociopathy. Just remember, grandpa, what she did to her last dear grandfather though! Just sayin' :twocents: :sick:

Thank you to all the people who know how to use Twitter. I deleted my original post. PLEASE anyone who quoted my post, please delete it. Although I clearly indicated that I could not confirm...I don't want to start any rumors...TIA

(y'all are fast)...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member