Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unsubstantiated RUMOR alert FYI

I have a friend who works for CAA in Century City, Ca. She is currently in Los Angeles seeking representation and selling her story the the highest bidding studio.

This is the truth and it is where she is currently located. She could blend into this city no problem, taking black town cars too and from secret meetings.

You don't have to believe me, but my friend said that she has already met with CAA, and the place was on lock down when she arrived.

they needed to get her out of the south to a city where everyone is so self absorbed they would really have no idea who the *advertiser censored** casey anthoney was anyway. I also heard from my friend that she recently went Blond.

She is under lock and key. You don't think every pop photographer would be looking for her. She is in some private hotel. I think it's the private hotel the masons run for members, anyways that is what my friend told me. She is loaded up in the garage so no one can see her.

I still think she is a sensitive subject and the studio that takes her does not want backlash during the summer season.

CAA is the TOP talent agency in the US

http://www.caa.com/

Ever seen the show Entourage? The character Ari Gold is based on real life mega-agent Ari Emanuel (brother of Rahm) and CAA has the tops stars in Hollywood on its roster.

a list of celebs they rep can be found here:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Creative_Artists_Agency_clients"]List of Creative Artists Agency clients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Probably just wondering when and where she'll be dropping the next bomb.

I'm thinking the next one will be on Baez's head. When she's done with him, she'll figure out how to blame all the negativity surrounding her on him.

“It was like Casey being brought out of Casey World into the real world,” Mason said. “She got quite emotional about, I think, having an introspection of her own conduct and behavior. … She’s having to deal with that. Casey World was changed, and we hoping she doesn’t regress into that dark place of denial and not remembering and not knowing and all the things that apparently were there. She’s quite a kid.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...world-a-new-foundation.html?replytocom=201074

R-i-g-h-t...
So, is this CM speak for, she healed herself that day. she doesn't need any psych help. She had her own breakthrough...r-i-g-h-t.

Casey World? Where she made up imaginary friends and held tea parties for them, never once buying anything online for any of them, and blah blah blah...I am loving this!!
How do you rehabilitate a slattern to the public? How does one go about convincing the buying public to buy a pile of shat? First, you insult them, calling them a lynch mob, then when that doesn't get the offers pouring in, you try and paint a pretty picture over the pile. Then you try to make that pile seem somehow fascinating, with Casey World.

Sorry, none of it is working.
People refuse to give her the time of day and the people the public hold in disgust, the defense team turned PR Firm, think they are the ones who can shame or guilt or bamboozle their way into the media?

If TMZ don't want your slatternly virus, no one does.
Even Jerry Springer won't touch her.
So, you are left with some sleazy self-annointed freelance TV producer who plans to sell your disease overseas. Then sneak it back into the US under cover of darkness.
LOL with that!

You can try all you want to make the public think she is something other than what she is. She is NOT a celebrity. She has nothing worthwhile to say. She will NOT make her fortune off of her murdered and discarded child.

sounds like CM speak for she is guilty as he77 but we goy her off and she knows that we know it too. I love the part where he says she had a breakthrough while the grief expert testified......I think we were all having some kind of breakthrough right about then too.

Wherever she is, they are probably ordering takeout like crazy. Can you imagine, suddenly you can chose what you want instead of eating jail food?

Unless she has a place to run alot or get a good workout, I predict a significant weight gain in her near future.

Of course, she could go the way of drugs and alcohol and waste away to nothing!

I'm afraid that in the end, Casey would have had a much healthier life in prison.

I have a friend who works for CAA in Century City, Ca. She is currently in Los Angeles seeking representation and selling her story the the highest bidding studio.

This is the truth and it is where she is currently located. She could blend into this city no problem, taking black town cars too and from secret meetings.

You don't have to believe me, but my friend said that she has already met with CAA, and the place was on lock down when she arrived.

they needed to get her out of the south to a city where everyone is so self absorbed they would really have no idea who the *advertiser censored** casey anthoney was anyway. I also heard from my friend that she recently went Blond

Is she with Baez?.

they needed to get her out of the south to a city where everyone is so self absorbed they would really have no idea who the *advertiser censored** casey anthoney was anyway. I also heard from my friend that she recently went Blond.

She is under lock and key. You don't think every pop photographer would be looking for her. She is in some private hotel. I think it's the private hotel the masons run for members, anyways that is what my friend told me. She is loaded up in the garage so no one can see her.

I still think she is a sensitive subject and the studio that takes her does not want backlash during the summer season.

CAA is the TOP talent agency in the US

http://www.caa.com/

Ever seen the show Entourage? The character Ari Gold is based on real life mega-agent Ari Emanuel (brother of Rahm) and CAA has the tops stars in Hollywood on its roster.

a list of celebs they rep can be found here:
List of Creative Artists Agency clients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is there a way to Substantiate it??

I also think that Baez is an opportunist. Frankly, I wonder if even the DT was surprised by the verdict. Life would have been so much easier and profitable for them if KC would have been convicted on the 3rd lesser charge and be warehoused away for 4/5 years or so at the State's expense. There would not have been nearly that much of a public outrage. Now the DT is stuck with that cost of catering to KC till hopefully some decent dough starts rolling in.

I remember early in the game that Baez said he had a file drawer full of lucrative offers. Bet, many of those evaporated and/or have been put on the back burner due to public opinions..
And I also wonder why Mason did not walk out of jail , arm and arm with KC like he said he would. He loves grandstanding. Guess , he did not want to be banned from his country club/social circles for life and is already distancing himself from KC..
I think they were definitely surprised. Jean Casarez said as much. Maybe a day or two after the verdict she said they weren't prepared to deal with her getting out of jail because they were not expecting this. Also before the verdict was read Kenney Baden said this jury is going to send her to death. I bet they were thinking along the same lines. Everyone seemed to think a quick deliberation was pro prosecution.

I agree life would have been easier for them. I bet you Mason thinks it is a huge hassle that they are now stuck dealing with her since she is incapable of taking care of herself on the outside. I think for Baez this a dream come true because he sees dollar signs, but Mason sees the reality of it.

I am sure those lucrative offers dried up, if they even ever existed haha. It will be interesting to see what happens if she is never able to capitalize off of this. Are they going to continue to support her?

I don't buy CAA would ever have anything to do with the likes of Casey. NO way no how.

Wherever she is, they are probably ordering takeout like crazy. Can you imagine, suddenly you can chose what you want instead of eating jail food?

Unless she has a place to run alot or get a good workout, I predict a significant weight gain in her near future.

Of course, she could go the way of drugs and alcohol and waste away to nothing!

I'm afraid that in the end, Casey would have had a much healthier life in prison.

I would love to see Casey suddenly gain about 50 lbs.. on her small frame...lol. She does seem like she loves food.... as seen by all her commissary orders. Baez probably hired her a handsome trainer to keep her fit and occupied... so his girl will be ready for her big interview.

I would love to know how they are really getting along.. her and her DT "family"... behind the scenes. Wonder if they are tired of her yet.. or are they pampering their princess?

I'm torn between wishing the media would stop talking about her because it feeds her ego.......and wanting the media to keep talking about her because it's making her stay hidden, and that's gotta be killing her after spending the last 3 years in jail.

I'm torn between wishing the media would stop talking about her because it feeds her ego.......and wanting the media to keep talking about her because it's making her stay hidden, and that's gotta be killing her after spending the last 3 years in jail.

Yes. Along with "stardom" comes the papparazzi, etc. hounding you.

The word papparazzi, just reminded of pizza and delivery, hmmm.

Unfortunately though I bet she is hidden in some luxurious suite somewhere.. oh ... can't bear the thought. She is probably lounging around with people waiting on her hand and foot.... what a life that must be in comparison to her jail cell. She is probably enjoying being hidden like a big celebrity.. for now anyway.

Not sure if it's true or not, but the KC tracking website on Facebook says she was confirmed to be seen staying at CM house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. Supposedly there is security out front. Surprise, surprise.

Unfortunately though I bet she is hidden in some luxurious suite somewhere.. oh ... can't bear the thought. She is probably lounging around with people waiting on her hand and foot.... what a life that must be in comparison to her jail cell. She is probably enjoying being hidden like a big celebrity.. for now anyway.

Yes for now,,,all good things must come to an end and I hope hers comes soon!

not unless someone talks to the media..

or unless some sort of upcoming deal is announced, and I don't see that happening right now, while everyone is so angry.

BBM

Caylee will always be on the minds of those who closely followed this case and we will not ever forget her. The anger MIGHT die down some, but I don't think it will ever go away. Even after time has passed, I think that any time KC's name is mentioned, the anger will be felt full force again as we will be remembering Caylee and the injustice that was done to her.

I don't think KC is going to have the bella vita she dreamed of. Once she shows her face, people will always bother her. There will always be someone there to remind her that she got away with murder.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members