Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one under the sheet. Seems kind of tall, but it could be Baez holding the garment over her head, and another guy running along side them which seems similar to the guy driving the SUV when she left the jail.

I know the middle one is the woman, possibly Casey. I just wondered which of the two men were being called a woman.

Does Casey usually wear heels with skinny jeans, anyone know?

I know the middle one is the woman, possibly Casey. I just wondered which of the two men were being called a woman.

Does Casey usually wear heels with skinny jeans, anyone know?

Well up until recently she used to wear blue baggy clothes and steal bracelets.

Who is the grey haired guy with her and the women next to her? Not George. Any ideas?

It's not her - KC is only 5'2", or less - this person's waist is almost at level with the man she's next to.

Remember, the defense used a decoy before. I have no doubt they'll show these from time to time to throw everyone off the path.

I think that's a decoy. Rear end looks too big; whole person doesn't look the same proportions as CFCA. Also, they are trying to draw attention to themselves by putting the blanket/sheet over the woman! Soooooo obvious that it's a "Look at us over here, don't look over there" type thing.

Aqua

I smell a rat. Wearing the same clothes? No way, KC is too vain. Decoy IMO.
I was gonna say she did an interview but, maybe decoy?
sounds like the plane just landed... can't imagine wasting jet fuel!
HLN is reporting? Looks like it's her. Is she barefoot?

Also, to me those jeans look much darker and no running shoes. Same build as FCA though.

I just enlarged the pic a bit, the female in the center is taller than the man with his hand on her head.

Click on the pic to open in it's own tab. Then hit ctrl and the + sign a few times.

It's not her - KC is only 5'2", or less - this person's waist is almost at level with the man she's next to.

Remember, the defense used a decoy before. I have no doubt they'll show these from time to time to throw everyone off the path.

heels vs. flat shoes. I don't know. I don't think Baez is all that tall. If he is 5'8" and she is 5'2" with tall shoes, she could be just a few inches shorter. The rear seems big, but I thought she bucked up a bit before she left jail.

They sent the package back as un-deliverable? Return to sender ... receipt refused, damaged goods.

I think that's a decoy. Rear end looks too big; whole person doesn't look the same proportions as CFCA. Also, they are trying to draw attention to themselves by putting the blanket/sheet over the woman! Soooooo obvious that it's a "Look at us over here, don't look over there" type thing.

Aqua

Yeah, so where is she really moving to/from? This puts eyes at the airport so she can leave Cheney M's house to where???

Aqua

Why would they reportedly fly her to California and then fly back a few days later with a decoy? Shrug. I guess they could just be wasting huge fuel money to play games.

Why would they reportedly fly her to California and then fly back a few days later with a decoy? Shrug. I guess they could just be wasting huge fuel money to play games.

Well, the plane probably had to come BACK anyway! Why not have someone on board as a decoy? Wasting jet fuel happens all the time as they burn tons of fuel, circling airports waiting to land. Normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam