Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a decoy. Rear end looks too big; whole person doesn't look the same proportions as CFCA. Also, they are trying to draw attention to themselves by putting the blanket/sheet over the woman! Soooooo obvious that it's a "Look at us over here, don't look over there" type thing.

Aqua

Can I kindly enquire as to how you have such a detailed knowledge of Casey Anthony's "rear end"? :D

casey spotted- says wftv- running from a plane just landed orl exec airport. towel or blanket over her - 2 men run with her. what a beautiful life- send her winnie pooo blankets as new clothes!

Interesting how wftv posted the article before the plane landed today and yesterday the plane was in california.

Did they spot waldo?

No. Doesn't look like him IMO.

I know- his plane sure is getting around!
Well, the plane probably had to come BACK anyway! Why not have someone on board as a decoy? Wasting jet fuel happens all the time as they burn tons of fuel, circling airports waiting to land. Normal.
well the plane did stop at Panama City when it left on Sunday. guess they could have gotten her off there and then to St. George Island

The problem is this plane can't be the one that took KC from Orlando Exec as the press claim. Look at it's flight history. It has not been in Florida since Casey's release.

Well if that's her, looks like she hasn't been shopping with her %500+....she's still in the pink polo and jeans. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
It's either a ruse (wow, aren't her attorneys clever) or it's her...and if it's her I'm happy to see her head wrapped in a blanket...just a few more things missing though, IMO.

Can I kindly enquire as to how you have such a detailed knowledge of Casey Anthony's "rear end"? :D
I think the rear-end is just fine to be hers...take a look at the video of her exiting the jail. :)

LOL Cuz of all the times I had to see her making a bee line out of the courtroom! And I think it left the room at the same time she did; not so sure about the one in the photo.....

It's either a ruse (wow, aren't her attorneys clever) or it's her...and if it's her I'm happy to see her head wrapped in a blanket...just a few more things missing though, IMO.

Yeah, some duct tape and a black plastic bag....

Grrr. I'm mad at myself for giving a _____. Can't seem to let it go.

Interesting how wftv posted the article before the plane landed today and yesterday the plane was in california.

Did they spot waldo?
That's true, the article was posted at 3:19 and according to FA the plane landed at 3:28, but FA isn't always 100% with their times I've learned.

Well the plane has now departed Exec for Lake County.

Asked and answered on the lawyers thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6909707&postcount=958"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa
Can a convicted felon legally change their name and leave no trace of the original name ?

The laws of every state are different. As long as she's residing in Florida (which perhaps won't be for long), she can't change her name unless and until her civil rights are restored (minimum approx. 5 years).

If you legally change your name, then the new name is attached to the old social security number so that they will match. It is a government entity, so there is probably a bundle of paperwork attached, but it is legally now your name and it is also legally still your SSN, so they would need to match up. In government there is usually a way to get around everything....so there is likely some method to allow issuing of a replacement number, too, if someone really wanted to do so. Benefits attached to the old number might not transfer, but then some people might not care about that either.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member