2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is going to end up getting killed playing these stupid games, and unfortunately it won't be the real Casey Anthony.

She's probably watching it all from CM's house. That person doesn't look like ICA's build at all.

Well it didn't take long in CA to sign that deal huh?

Let the children continue to play their little games ... who really cares what the baby killer is doing ? What goes around comes around ...

:rocker: All a games end up with losers !:great:

Let the children continue to play their little games ... who really cares what the baby killer is doing ? What goes around comes around ...

I am sure they are getting a few ha ha's out of this.

:banghead:
Jose telling press that it's 100% not Casey.

Shut the H up already Jose...........we do NOT care where in the H she is...........What we care about is that she doesn't skip out on her court dates or hurt ANYMORE people ESPECIALLY children!

Doubt it is her, girl looks way taller than Casey and there no ponytail hanging down and no way would she still wear that bun after court. Either it is not her or she had her hair cut off. I vote that it is not her but just a decoy to try and peak interest again because they are not getting the money offers that they had hoped for.

And so the games begin.....

The question is - Who is the Cat and who is the Mouse?

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."

What a load of carp! If this is their idea of having 'fun' with Kathi Belich they should be dis-barred.

It is not her; the legs are too heavy. Definitely not her.

It looked just like her. In fact, it looked too much like her, down to the fuschia shirt and jeans. Jose Baez denies. Therefore, it is her. And they are playing with us. Pfffft.

:banghead:

Shut the H up already Jose...........we do NOT care where in the H she is...........What we care about is that she doesn't skip out on her court dates or hurt ANYMORE people ESPECIALLY children!

Obviously the media cares...they couldn't wait to get it on the air...

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."

What a load of carp! If this is their idea of having 'fun' with Kathi Belich they should be dis-barred.

IIRC Macaluso's license is suspended and Baez might end up disbarred.
These creeps all slither around together...

Who is stupid enough to act as a decoy? There are people out there wanting to do bad things to Casey. I would be afraid to do it.

The fact that the media is all over this and any other story to do with this case truly shows what a sad state of affairs our society (and to that extent news journalism) has become. I remember watching CNN and there was a breaking story about something going on in Afghanistan and the news anchor didn't want to break away from a chopper covering Paris Hilton leaving her house from house arrest.

The media has priorities. Sensationalism is number one.

IIRC Macaluso's license is suspended and Baez might end up disbarred.
These creeps all slither around together...

If they are just having 'fun' with the media, it's a clear indication that none of them are taking any of the 'death threats' seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr