Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much logic in this thread.

I still am not convinced she ever took a plane on Sunday and didn't the mysterious 3am flight load in the hanger so no one saw who got on it?

They didn't do that here? Instead getting off, in broad daylight in a way aguanteed to draw the most attention?

I don't know all the history but I'm not clear why this lawyer would be giving Casey rides all over the country. It's possible, but unless he is getting a lot of money out of this, his plane won't be at Casey's beck and call.

I agree.

She never left Orlando. Where would the $$ come from? They are just trying to see how much public interest is there to report to any "bidder" to try to play the bidding game.

Le sigh
Dear CM&JB:
contrary to the conflated and benighted mythology you've labored so comically to create, we don't believe you-never have, in fact LOL. Here's the deal: Go away. We are perfectly content for your fiction and it's most antithetical protagonist, as well as the entire grotesque cast of chAracters to fall off the face of the earth now. The world will turn and your million dollar baby is as marketable as yesterday's fish. She was never the subject of our concern-that was her daughter. She's gone . Now you go away too. You're becoming trite, and boring. Buh- bye

If both the above are true then Mr. Morgan is going to have an unpleasant surprise.

Another one?

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."

This I can believe 100%. This fellow has an interesting history with the press doesnt he? I'm a little confused at the reporting this happened yesterday. All he had to do here was have someone get off the plane with their head covered and = media swarm.

Doesn't Matt Morgan have better things to do than follow anonymous cars...

No. Doesn't look like him IMO.

The problem is this plane can't be the one that took KC from Orlando Exec as the press claim. Look at it's flight history. It has not been in Florida since Casey's release.

flightaware does not display the same info anymore as it did a few days ago. Did not lift the info. There was some confusion between N950KA and N905KA(not a valid reg. no according to the FAA site).

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

Expensive shell game ... If true I can think of many and better things to do with my money and time than play these silly games ... and risk a decoy being attacked!

Not that it deterred JB from trying to set up the A's as decoys. Not that JB is going to tell the truth of the matter.

FICA never left Florida, never left the control and influence of the DT ... IMO

I agree.

She never left Orlando. Where would the $$ come from? They are just trying to see how much public interest is there to report to any "bidder" to try to play the bidding game.

Def seem to be willing to help her plus ppl were sending cheques to Mason's office it was reported.

Doesn't Matt Morgan have better things to do than follow anonymous cars...

This was his previous tweet:

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Also, made great progress on #cayleeslaw today. We now have support both in the House and Senate. BIG day for children across the state.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He has said the have PI's looking for her to keep track

So the Ball in the Cup game begins.....
So Macaluso is the SHELL GAME MEISTER!!! Riiiiiiight.

Well he has to do something to fill his days, he can't practise law any more can he? :innocent:

No. Doesn't look like him IMO.

The problem is this plane can't be the one that took KC from Orlando Exec as the press claim. Look at it's flight history. It has not been in Florida since Casey's release.

You could be right that it doesn't look like him. Really hard to tell anything with a grainy photo taken from above. As for the plane that left Orlando at 3AM that was registered to Mr. Macaluso. It didn't file a flight plan so you won't see that flight in the history. It's a private plane and not required to file that. The fact that they did this time is leading me to believe that this is a ruse. Perhaps she was spotted or they thought she was spotted so they felt the need to use a ploy to make her disappear again. I just wish she'd disappear for good and stay out of my town!!

BBM Looks like the same color clothing. I don't think those are the sneakers she was wearing sunday morning tho.

Nothing like throwing a towel over your head to call attention to yourself.:waitasec:

This whole episode is a farce IMO and too transparent. All engineered to throw off the public as to her real location.. Maybe CA is pulling the strings behind this. Beginning to mirror the fake Caylee sightings. .

Def seem to be willing to help her plus ppl were sending cheques to Mason's office it was reported.

It's crap. Yes, they did and are helping her. I believe none of the lawyers were paid or the state paid JB/CM? Post trial Jose or Cheney may be helping Casey with getting somewhere to stay especially if she's the cash cow Jose thinks she is.

But. They have no money. They cannot afford private planes all over the place and these elaborate schemes. I could see this other lawyer giving Casey a ride as a favor or what not but his plane isn't going to be at her beck and call.

I know CM is all over tv defending Casey but I don't think he trusts her and doubt she is staying with him. I am sure people send her money but his claim was hyperbole designed to show how sympathetic everyone ELSE is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member