2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of FCA anywhere on his website........guess he's not proud of "winning".........

Noticed this as well. Maybe he doesn't want to look like he is "flaunting" too much... Or maybe he just thinks he doesn't need to mention it since it is what everyone knows him for. Maybe makes him look more "pro" and like he doesn't need to care about the biggest case of his career?? Who knows. Maybe he's really ashamed - HE didn't get her off, the lack of evidence did...

IMO everyone still thinks he is a joke.

I wonder if he thinks he'll make big bucks in this career now. I was thinking the only people who will hire him would be those too poor to pay... Guess he's planning on a career through publicity, but makes me wonder why he even bothered to keep up the site and keep up his career.

Well, to stay on track, I don't think that is Casey either. I think it was definitely something orchestrated by Baez because he's realized they aren't getting any attention while she is in hiding.

IIRC all the news media Helicopters are kept at the same airport. Orlando has 2 airports. This one is for the smaller planes and helicopters. It's not far from downtown Orlando.

I also noticed the shirt this person has on is the same color as KC had on the day she was released. I'd think of it was her, she'd have on different clothes.

BBM
JB is keeping KC (or a decoy) in her get outta jail clothes on purpose so she CAN be spotted and recognized by the media and kept talking about in social media!! He's going fishing for the biggest contract he can find
fish2.gif
and is using KC as his lure to chum the water to create a frenzy!! Good luck with that!!:floorlaugh:
My theory is that if they don't get a big offer - these sightings will increase! JB and Co. have now been thrust into the world of being KC's agent and Public Relations co. They will have to use all the tricks they use in Hollywood to create demand for their client cause there has been such a backlash against her! IMO:cow:
I'm sure they are reading every blog, forum, facebook page (and there are a ton of them), etc to watch and see if the tide of public opinion is turning! Stay tuned for more stunts!!!:rollercoaster:

Are the helicopters just sitting in the air waiting for any plane to arrive, or do they have a schedule of incoming flights? I also think it's a prank. This will happen every other day to keep KC in the media. She's sitting right in Orlando watching all of this smiling.

I'm shocked at the lengths people are going through to locate this little woman.

I'm shocked at the lengths people are going through to protect this little .

MattMorganESQ

BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.
2 minutes ago via web

lol I'm not sure which music to queue at iTunes as I read down the thread about KC sightings and evasive measures and decoys: the theme from "Mission Impossible" or "James Bond 007"?

:floorlaugh:

What earthly difference does it make who and where money is coming from? And her being at a SPA treatment facility is a completely unsubstantiated rumor.

If it is a ploy and this woman is a decoy, SOMEONE is spending a lot of money and I would like to know who and where that is coming from.

OR KC got booted from the SPA treatment facility. She's not wanted there.

As are the thousands and thousands of post here about her.

you know, first off the media is playing right into casey's ego. they're still making it all about casey and forgetting about caylee. second of all...if they keep this up they could get someone killed. how do they know some nut isn't out there that decides to take justice in their own hands and decide to kill casey. the media says casey is spotted in such and such area. the nut goes there and spots someone that perhaps LOOKS like casey and kills her. we would have an innocent person killed and a person that really needed mental help now being punished for something the media would be responsible for.

This could have just been a few people screwinng with the media. I don't think they were paid to do it. ICA hasn't been seen as of yet and they aren't going to start moving her around. They need to keep her under wraps until after they land the big IV. they don't want to chance her talking to her mother or speaking out for free.

I think it's her. the girl getting off the plane is pigeon-toed also.

This could have just been a few people screwinng with the media. I don't think they were paid to do it. ICA hasn't been seen as of yet and they aren't going to start moving her around. They need to keep her under wraps until after they land the big IV. they don't want to chance her talking to her mother or speaking out for free.

That is what I was thinking...some people saw TV crews and decided to mess with them...who knows...

The woman captured on video, running with Macaluso, was wearing the same pink shirt, blue jeans and sneakers that Casey was wearing on the day of her release.

Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

WFTV is saying Macaluso is running with her (I did not recognize him because I don't recall what he looks like) and Slabaugh's SUV was the first to drive out of the airport.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.

Sounds like nonsense to me since I am only aware of one male attorney at JB's office (apart from JB himself).

*cough* William *cough* of Thwart *cough* well-known, less-than-high-speed daredevil on I-4?

Wow, I need to get a throat lozenge.

What jacka$$es! How gullible do these morons think the public is? Maybe they think that America is mostly comprised of people like the 17 dolts that sat on the jury, but GMAFB.....like KC would be wearing the identical outfit today that she wore when she walked out of jail??!!!

And the fact that the media is reporting this as though it is news is beyond pathetic. What a mockery that these morons are making of Caylee's death. A child was brutally murdered and we are looking at a low class, low intelligence Globe News parody of it on most major news networks.

Does the curriculum for Journalism majors in the country only require you to read the National Enquirer??? For God's sake Kathi Belich has even been sucked into this foolishness!!! Nancy Grace is actually reporting on this stupid saga as though it is "NEWS".....

I'm sitting here shaking my head as I continue to watch the country swirl around the toilet bowl.

And shame on all involved with this disgrace. They have hit an all-time low. Is this supposed to be funny? I could go on....but I'm sure that I would be given a lengthy time out from the Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong