Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what. Recently, Cheney Mason has been saying that NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

THIS is from her defense team. So they LIED when they told you that little fantasy about the pool and the accident and the incest. IT WAS ALL LIES.

Does knowing that change your theory any?

Hey Everybody. I'm new here. Thought I would give my 2 cents. What a strange case.

My mom was an incest victim from a young age until she got married and moved out. She acts just like Casey in a lot of ways. Mostly, when stuff happens, she acts like everything is peachy. When my dad died, she met a guy in the bar the next day and moved on. She lies and she is very good at lying.

Personally, I think this happened. I think George helped Caylee dress, then fed her, then put her in front of the tv to watch her videos. Casey was still in bed and GA went to join her. I think that is when Caylee either got into the pool or got into some other chemical in the house and died.

Or as crazy as it sounds...Caylee could have put duct tape on herself. My 3 year old did one time. She was trying to do a "mummy" look. She wrapped it all around her face. uh, it was he*l trying to get it off her. When we were taking it off, it pulled out her front tooth. We had to cut some of hair off to get the rest out. (needless to say, we didn't have any more duct tape around our house after this)

I think the incest is why neither called the cops. I think GA wrapped the body and told Casey what to do with it. He left for work. I think after he left, she tried to call her mom. Maybe she was thinking mom could help! I don't think she drove around with the body in the trunk for days. I think she went right away to get rid of it.

I guess it just as possible that Casey is a cold blooded murderer. Moms do kill their kids all the time.
The biggest question I have is....since Caylee was born, Casey has not had a job yet she leaves everyday. Where in the heck did she go each day for hours with Caylee? I suspect that Casey's lying didn't just start when Caylee was born....I bet she's been a good liar since she was young.
Thanks

My opinion ... Had Caylee drowned, Casey would have been calling 911 herself (after she verified Caylee had no pulse) and doing purposefully carppy CPR on Caylee whilst waiting for first responders to arrive. It would have solved the whole 'Caylee's a total buzzkill to my lifestyle' problem AND it would make FCA a perfect, tragic victim. The heartbroken mom. She'd know that Mom and Dad would be devastated for a little bit ... but it was an accident ... and Casey would milk the situation for all it's worth, both with all the attention (a fancy funeral and the focus will be MEEEEEE!) and with the "I can't work! It's only been 11 years! I'm still mourning!"

And Daddy wasn't complicit. Casey has no problem throwing anyone under the bus. Least of all her father. Why would she wait three years to throw him under the bus? As soon as she got arrested, she would have screamed, "It WAS an accident and Daddy made me throw her away! Bad Daddy! _enis in my mouth! Lee! Boobies! Heeeeeeelp me!"

And IMO, I think the only incest that *maybe* had happened in the past was some hinky consensual brother/sister experimentation that Casey may have actually instigated in order to have something to hold over Lee's head. George seems easily cowed by the women in his life. Between him and Casey, I see George as Casey's victim.

I'm on board with the state's theory. Although I do think there was a Cindy/ Casey altercation the night before (which lead to Casey acting in a rage) and I do think George is full of poo on seeing Casey/Caylee the next day. :twocents:

A side note: I like to imagine that today Casey was flipping between Fox And CNN, horns pulsating in her forehead and saying, "Who cares about the stupid debt ceiling? Talk about MEEEEE!"

No mention in this thread of the knife CA found in FCA's car along with the doll and other items of Caylee.

Who keeps a steak knife in their car? Anyone?

According to what I just researched on Henkel duct tape, it is industrial duct tape which cannot be ripped. Thus the value of the steak knife.

The cell mate (I forget her name) who told of FCA saying that she occasionally gave Caylee something to make her sleep is a key piece to the story. Also, one of FCA's friends said that Caylee could sleep right through parties in the same room.

I would theorize in very similar way to prosecution - that Caylee was chloroformed in the front seat, then duct taped (including the heart sticker) to suffocate her, then thrown in the trunk. Then a couple days later, was taken to the A's home, backed car into garage, borrowed shovel, brought Caylee to backyard, changed mind, put back in trunk, eventually thrown in swamp.

Caylee would have never been reported missing were it not for the certified letter to GA about the towed car. Had they not smelled decomposition, there would not have been the demand to see Caylee and the 911 call. Timer55 was how long FCA had to kill her parents, Caylee's birthday being that many days away.

LA is the one person who got a truthful statement out of FCA: "Maybe I am a spiteful *****."

No mention in this thread of the knife CA found in FCA's car along with the doll and other items of Caylee.

According to what I just researched on Henkel duct tape, it is industrial duct tape which cannot be ripped. Thus the value of the steak knife.

The cell mate (I forget her name) who told of FCA saying that she occasionally gave Caylee something to make her sleep is a key piece to the story. Also, one of FCA's friends said that Caylee could sleep right through parties in the same room.

I would theorize in very similar way to prosecution - that Caylee was chloroformed in the front seat, then duct taped (including the heart sticker) to suffocate her, then thrown in the trunk. Then a couple days later, was taken to the A's home, backed car into garage, borrowed shovel, brought Caylee to backyard, changed mind, put back in trunk, eventually thrown in swamp.

Caylee would have never been reported missing were it not for the certified letter to GA about the towed car. Had they not smelled decomposition, there would not have been the demand to see Caylee and the 911 call. Timer55 was how long FCA had to kill her parents, Caylee's birthday being that many days away.

LA is the one person who got a truthful statement out of FCA: "Maybe I am a spiteful *****."

Yes on the knife.

Has anyone else thought that if Caysey had just told her mom, "I killed her. I screwed up and I killed her. What do I do?" That Cindy would have rallied the troops, arranged for Casey to move away 'with Caylee' and threatened George and Lee to play along. Cause after watching that trial, I seriously think that family would say and do anything to fix Casey's problems and Cindy regrets that she made that 'rash' 911 call.

That's why I think she was crying on the stand listening to herself call 911. I wonder if she was thinking ... If I had just forced Casey to admit what happened, the cops wouldn't have been called, we could have made up a story to tell family and friends about Casey and Caylee moving away and we wouldn't be fighting to keep Casey from getting the death penalty right now. (I also think that's why she suddenly tried to get the cops to arrest her about the checks. "What have I done?! Get out of my house Yuri and away from the stinky car! I have a crime to cover up!")

Wow, first Baez contradicts himself in closing by stating that we will never know what happened to Caylee, now Cheney? At least they are being honest. They did their jobs and they did it well. They won. They are a little like Bin Laden. I am sure that Bin Laden thought his team would cause some heavy damage to the buildings, but they got lucky when the buildings actually collapsed to the ground. In other words, the acquittal was part luck and unexpected. In fact, I think Baez might be afraid of Casey. But I digress....

Two reasons why I know that GA wasn't involved in an accident cover-up.
1. His reaction when Casey returned home from the first short jail stint when he could no longer contain his outrage and fear so he confronted Casey demanding answers regarding Caylee. This was witnessed by Tracy inside the house and the media outside of the house, after Cindy chatised him for going at Casey and made him leave. George left and went walking down the block. It's all absolute evidence. I think it's obvious that Cindy didn't want George to use that tactic because she was still dealing with her own feelings of guilt having gone after Casey in the same manner on or about 6/15/08 and all it did was alienate Casey and that is when they "lost" Caylee.

2. GA may not have been the brightest cop in the squad, but his statement to OCSD overwhelming convinces me that he had added 2+2 and knew that LE was coming to the same conclusion. His pain and his grief was palpable. He was still trying to reconcile the fact that his own daughter was capable of such horror, while his wife was in such turmoil from her own guilt/denial/hope. He even admitted to the feelings he had for Caylee. As GA pointed out, that love is different from your wife or your child. It was evident that he was devastated by the loss of Caylee and felt overwhelming guilty that he was unable to prevent this entire nightmare. I think everyone can understand how heavy a burden that must have been to mentally and emotionally process.

I don't think that Casey killed Caylee on the night of the 15th, but I can understand why that would be one theory. I think it is more likely that she "silenced" her in the evening of the 16th. Whether Caylee actually died immediately or during the night of the 16th, I believe that she was most certainly dead by the 17th.

I never understood why she would call Jesse. I think she was desperately attempting to identify someone who could/would babysit Caylee without actually coming out and saying ""Hey, I need a babysitter for the night so I can stay the night with my boyfriend". She knew that any bs story of a work emergency and explanation as to why her Mom couldn't watch Caylee would never work in the long run. I think Casey recognized that she was out of options for so many reasons:

1. She was jealous of Caylee and the attention that she took away from Casey. She broke up with Jesse because she felt he loved Caylee more than her and she certainly had reason to believe that her parents, being fed up with Casey's lies, loved Caylee more as well.

2. She hated her parents. She resented her mother more than she loved Caylee. George was probably the one that challenged Casey, albeit in a controlled manner through Cindy. But Casey knew it. Casey knew that she could only con her Dad to a point, and then she had to switch to guilt and deflection. She had already demonstrated her propensity for lying about having sex, about the father of the baby, about graduating, about stealing money, not working. It was all catching up to her...but the parents were now between a rock and a hard place. How do they hold Casey accountable without running the risk of losing contact with their beloved granddaughter?

So they went about life with Casey at the helm. Once the script starting falling all around Casey, she really had two options. She could admit to her parents that she was a lying, cheating, scheming, reprehensible excuse for a human being and would they please take custody of Caylee so she can go live her own life because if they don't she fears her reprehensible self might kill Caylee. Or she could kill Caylee. Casey chose the latter.

The cell mate (I forget her name# who told of FCA saying that she occasionally gave Caylee something to make her sleep is a key piece to the story. Also, one of FCA's friends said that Caylee could sleep right through parties in the same room.

I would theorize in very similar way to prosecution - that Caylee was chloroformed in the front seat, then duct taped #including the heart sticker) to suffocate her, then thrown in the trunk. Then a couple days later, was taken to the A's home, backed car into garage, borrowed shovel, brought Caylee to backyard, changed mind, put back in trunk, eventually thrown in swamp.

I don't know who cleaned the car. GA
was the man that was ocd about it. That
car was very clean IF any significant decomp
took place. I think the knife was used in the
clean up and someone forgot to remove it.

8GH,9UY.png

hloroform & knife.png

Q: Don’t you think her behavior after her child’s death proved that she was guilty of murder? No. I’ll merely point to a name CYNTHIA SOMMER. For those who don’t know the story here’s the basic case: Her Marine husband mysteriously dies. Forensics show arsenic in his system. She’s charged with murder. The Prosecutors had NO case except that she received $250,000 in life insurance. She got breast implants, went to Mexico and entered a wet t-shirt contest. Then she slept with half the guys on base. They never found her looking for arsenic on-line, buying it or anything else. The woman was a *advertiser censored* who killed her husband for the money. She of course was convicted. She spent years in prison till it found out her husband didn’t die of arsenic poisoning. She’s been released and fully exonerated. So, if you think because she partied it proves her guilt, think again.

Respectfully snipped...

I'm having a hard time with this one. There is quite a difference between a my husband & my child. I would die for my child, not my husband.
Any real mother would be on their knees in grief if their child died by accident.
Any mother who screwed, boozed & tatooed when their child died is doing only one thing..... Celebrating.

Casey is a sociopath who viewed her growing daughter as an impediment to her partying/dating, a potential squealer who would be able to talk soon, and someone who got more attention than Casey herself. And, Caylee was keeping Casey from spending the nights with TonE and her new club friends. Casey knew on June 15th that George was suspicious of her stories and Cindy was planning to put the breaks on the free babysitting and the stealing. Casey was pissed and she was in full "spiteful *****" mode.

This is what I imagine Casey was thinking and doing in those 31 days (posted in an earlier thread; updated based on evidence at trial):

Time to get rid of the kid. Knock her out with that homemade chloroform intended for mom and dad, tape her nose and mouth to ensure she doesn't wake up, hide her in the wheel well of the trunk, and then go hang with TonE. Make mom suffer til you come up with a good story; keep CeeCee (gag me) at bay with the "Caylee's with the nanny" story until you come up with a long term plan. Wonder if TonE's thinking about me right now? Yep, the kids gotta go; it would be way better to eliminate mom and dad and get the house too, but dad's already sleeping with one eye open and mom is like a cockroach; unsquashable. God I hate them; no way they're getting their precious little Caylee and kicking me to curb, no effing way...

Over the next couple of days:
Oh crap, it stinks in this car. Damn kid; it must be the body. Shoulda thought about that. Bummer, having such a good time with TonE and all the club peeps, shopping too, but must get rid of the smell. It's harshing my gig and someone is bound to notice it soon... Time to sneak home to get trash bags and a blanket,will bury the kid in the backyard just like we did with Ginger. Okay, get this overwith. Man, it's heavier than I thought... Wouldn't want to break into the shed for a shovel and have dad call the cops, such a loser. Ah, borrow a shovel from the neighbor dude; he wants me. Oh hell, should have taped the top of the bag, gross stuff spilling on the lawn. Geez it reeks. Just get it done; focus Casey. Hose down the back yard a little and dig a plot before anybody sees you. FFS, the ground is too hard, what to do?. Of course, take the body to the makeshift pet cemetery and hide it. Grab that laundry tote in the corner; gonna have to carry the kid a bit and no way I'm getting that stuff all over me. If I hurry, I can make it to Fusian for happy hour. Well done Casey, now get a move on...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, tattoo... Man, the car still smells. That kid is still causing me problems. Blame it on dumb--s dad hitting a squirrel, in case anybody's noticed. Good one Casey. Must get rid of the car soon though; the stench is getting worse. Ditch it at the Ascott when it's low on gas. Good idea. Park it by the dumpster so the smell doesn't stand out immediately; leave daybook, shoes, doll, etc... so it will appear that I ran out of gas again and me and the kid were stranded and got jacked. Wonder how long it will take for the cops to find the car and notify good ole CeeCee and JoJo? Bet dad will feel like total crap about being such a meiser with the gas in his precious shed.. Lol...By the time the car is identified, I'll be long gone, presumed missing or dead with the kid...Mom and dad will never forgive themselves for driving me away. Better get my party on good before I go on the down low. God I'm smart and such a good liar...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, procrastinate... How rude, busted by mom at TonE's. Nice going Amy, always knew you were jealous of me, I shoulda stolen and sold your car... Hmm, still a possibility - maybe later. God mom's a crazy bit--, just go with her and come back to TonE's later. No way to float the stranded car abduction story now. Use your head Casey; no biggie. Beg mom to give you one more day (and I'll be gone by the time the sun rises). Geez, mom ain't playing; she really called the cops. Oh well, the cops are dumber than dad and Lee. Been telling mom the kid was at the nanny's, so stick with that part of the story and blame it on the nanny, a targeted kidnapping - brilliant, almost as good as a random abduction from the car. Stick to the work story too; it's worked so far and explains the need for the nanny and makes you look a committed young mom. Not good enough for CeeCee though; :unfit", whatevs... Oh, and tell the parents you can't give them all of the details surrounding the kidnapping because it could endanger their lives and you sure as hell won't put them in harm's way. Hee hee, they'll buy it, suckers. Be kinda fun to watch them suffer while they beg me for information and love me for wanting to protect them at all costs. While everyone's looking for the nanny and feeling sorry for me, I'll hit the road, maybe California? Wait about a month and then slip out when the heat dies down; say I'm off to find Caylee... Perfect...

Damn, cops are all over this in a hurry. Not buying my story, losers. Now they want me to take them to my office; hey, why not? Once they see I'm willing to go, they'll believe me and let it go, everybody does. Wow, this Yuri dude is an ahole; who does he think he is? Can't believe they're arresting me for lying; smile for the videographer (glad I'm wearing my new Target hoodie; my *advertiser censored* look killer, wonder if TonE is watching)...

Out of denial and then preservation and a dose of greed, the family starts lying and covering up. 3 years later, Casey and her team of attorneys find a way to make her lies and the questionable characters of her family members work in her favor. Acquittal....

I think it is a fairly simple but extremely twisted case of hate/jealousy + retaliation + immeasurable selfishness = evil.

Tell me more about Ginger pls

Anyone find the detached videographer videotaping of Caylee under the highchair table and getting out of the bathtub a bit disturbing?

Just asking.

Anyone find the detached videographer videotaping of Caylee under the highchair table and getting out of the bathtub a bit disturbing?

Just asking.

No, I don't find it odd. Parents and Grandparents don't think of cute toddlers as sexual.

The disturbing part is releasing it to the public because there are so many twisted people who will sexualize an otherwise natural event.

Just asking.

I did, though I've only seen the breakfast one. All the video tapes we have of our kids when they were little, the camera person (usually me, lol) is talking to them. And at that age, they're so adorable the way they mispronounce things and the way they say sentences (even two word ones) with such conviction... Most people want to encourage the child to respond/talk more so you can capture their voice/personality at that age.

Heck, mine are in middle school and I still speak to them to evoke responses when I'm behind the camera!

No, I don't find it odd. Parents and Grandparents don't think of cute toddlers as sexual.

The disturbing part is releasing it to the public because there are so many twisted people who will sexualize an otherwise natural event.

I didn't find it sexual. I just found it weird the way the camera person didn't talk AT ALL to Caylee.

Can't tie the knife to the duct tape unfortunately. There was a fiber on the knife but the fiber did not match the duct tape. Not shooting your theory down just adding on to it :)

Agreed. If you see a baby in a tub as sexual you might want to get some help for it. There is nothing sexual about it unless you the adult have issues.

Maybe they shouldn't have released this footage because there are pervs out there that will get off on it. I know on a show say like Dr. Phil even if they are doing an epi on potty training they blur the genitals and heinie for this very reasons.

I don't think anyone thought it was creepy in a sexual way. It was creepy because she didn't interact with Caylee or respond to her in any way. It was like she was taping an animal at the zoo or something. It was also different because she was always shown hamming it up in other videos & encouraging Caylee to do the same.

Tell me more about Ginger pls

Ginger was one of the A's dogs that came up several times during the pet burying testimony. Cindy said they gave the vet a blanket to wrap her in and then she was bagged and taped so they could take her home and bury her in the backyard. Casey and Lee were present at some of these pet burials...

I didn't find it sexual. I just found it weird the way the camera person didn't talk AT ALL to Caylee.

Who was the man who sang "You'll be a woman soon" to Caylee at her 2nd birthday party? That bothered me a little bit, I have to admit...even though it was probably perfectly innocent.

And while I don't think it was the case here, parents and grandparents have been known to think of their children in sexual ways...anyone on WS knows that, so it was not an out of the question comment, IMO.

Casey will always live with the stigma that her child was murdered even though she was found not guilty. No one will ever be able to magically change it over to being an accident. IMO, there was a lot more evidence that really didn't get called much, if any attention to in the trial. I don't believe jealousy was any motive or spitefulness or the drugging to go party. The love of money is the root of all evil. During the trial there were no questions asked of anyone why Casey would not work, and about all the money she had stolen. Nothing ever was said about wills and life insurance. Nothing was said about the usual transport or timeline of Caylee's little backpack either.
Cindy was on Casey's tail about the thefts, and talking about getting custody. That could have included threats to prosecute if she didn't hand over custody plus pay child support or daycare. Cindy's Dad was on hospice, and her mom is getting older. I've heard no mention of their will. Usually when parents die their money goes to ther child or to grandchildren. They would probably not leave a cent to George. Stealing from a man who was about to die is very telling. Cindy was the one in charge of handling those thefts. If Caylee had remained "missing" and Casey never charged then the thefts would have been forgotten and forgiven. No child or daycare to have to pay, and the grandparents would still be getting older and possibly leave money to Cindy. There was so much to show premeditation. It's not really even about how she acted afterward at all. Which, speaking of that, I believe that the day in bed with Tony wasn't even really about sex. It was probably about getting some sleep since she seems to have been up all night on the 15th. Casey says in a jailtape that she was up all night there and was sleeping all day. Why would she sit up all night long knowing that she had to watch a child and wasn't really even going to work at all. Something was in the works, IMO.

Who was the man who sang "You'll be a woman soon" to Caylee at her 2nd birthday party? That bothered me a little bit, I have to admit...even though it was probably perfectly innocent.

And while I don't think it was the case here, parents and grandparents have been known to think of their children in sexual ways...anyone on WS knows that, so it was not an out of the question comment, IMO.

I believe that the man signing to Caylee was Lee's roommate at the time...

My thoughts today are, whaqt cleaning product could have been used that had chloroform? Did anyone ever make a list and were theor products in the house that were used. Wouldn't Cindy, if using a chloroform product to clean have gotten sick from it?

What I see in my mond now, what if Casey found a product with levels of chloroform and doused the truck with that instead of making it from a formula. Would that have been enough for a child in the trunk to pass out. And if the tape was over the nose, how could she breate the fumes. am I getting lost here???/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975