What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughed about it in her email to her P.I. - said I should have given them the dogs hairbrush- as it was she gave them a hairbrush shared by Caylee and Casey- she told him just didn't bother to go back to her bathroom to give them a brush that she KNEW was only used on Caylee.
What kind of anxious grandmother of a missing child could ever think of (a)doing that or (b) bragging about it ..?
I can't imagine Beth Holloway or Mark Klaas doing that, but they wanted to find their children.

No, she did not say "she just didn't bother to go....." She said she grabbed the first one she saw that she knew was used on Caylee. It occurred to her later that she could have gone back to the bathroom and given them the one used only on Caylee. No harm was done, she didn't withhold a hair brush or intentionally mislead anyone. She told LE when she gave them the brush that it was used by both Caylee and Casey. During that same visit she also gave LE a multitude of items that could contain Caylee's DNA, including thermometers and Caylee's toothbrush. This is just one of the many examples of an innocent event being twisted to make Cindy look bad - not to accuse you of twisting it, it's basically folklore.

IMO the Anthony's attaching their name or face to any charity or foundation would only be a detriment.

I respectfully disagree with what I bolded. Caylee' face wll be the only thing that's needed for this law. It was started without the Anthony's. The Anthony's are needed for nothing.
I will check, double check and recheck before a cent of mine is given to anything attached to any of the Anthony's. As a matter of fact I will only give to trusted long standing charities such as TES and Klass Kids.

Not sure what the Anthonys are thinking or even care ... it does not seem that they are thinking we better lay low and see how things pan out ... we just disgraced ourselves in court and lied on the stand, so maybe we should wait a bit before starting any foundations or expecting anyone to trust us ...

It does however seem they are thinking an awful lot about other people making money on belongings that LE confiscated ... it also seems they are thinking they don't want anything Caylee-associated happening without them running it ... it also seems they are trying to find a way to make an income off of this tragedy ...

Let's not forget .. these are the same people who started the first org when they were still lying to everyone and searching for a live Caylee ... who even took donations and help from unsuspecting people to look for Caylee when they knew she was dead ...

What Cindy and George should be thinking ? IMO, thank goodness I'm not in jail for my involvement in this whole sad tale ...

I know what it feels like to lose a child - my son died at age 23. I will live with the raw pain from that experience every day for the rest of my life.
I felt bad for CA and GA, especially when they were suffering on the witness stand.
I stopped feeling bad for them when CA lied outright under oath.
I still feel a little sorry for GA, but he and CA seem to be a unit, so I'm starting to feel less sorry for him.

The issue of grandparent's rights is a delicate balance. I do believe the Anthonys loved Caylee. Many children would be better off with their grandparents. OTOH, there are parents, like my sister, who keep their children away from their grandparents with good reason.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Anthonys loved Caylee. But maybe they loved KC a little bit more? Their past performances have been less than stellar . I have serious reservations/doubts about their motives for this latest foundation. After all they got to eat.
If you are one of those kindred souls who like to donate time/money to a non profit , check close to home, easier to check out. Too many non profits are less than stellar with six figure salaries to boost. Many are praying on kind softhearted generous folks and too much of your donated $ goes to salaries/administrative expenses/fund raising .
Off topic to Tiki, Best Friends Animal Society is a truly stellar Org, no high salaries there.They took most of the Vick dogs too.
Many many hugs for the loss of your son.

My view point. KC not wanting to meet with her parents, keeps that sexual abuse story more believable for those who believe it. At the same time, publicly ignoring her parents, we do not know what is happening behind closed doors, will draw sympathy from those who do not believe the sexual abuse story. A win/win situation IMO. But who knows what really is going with all those spins:waitasec:

BBM. I am at the beach, reading "Small Sacrifices" about Dianne Downs. I have become convinced that the DT used her as a model for their defense...which in a normal world makes no sense since DD is now in prison. Anyhoo...allow me to quote page 331 of the paperback:

"Jagger (defense attny) agrees that Diane is promiscuous....he cannot alter the protective smiling mask she wears. ...Jagger tells the jury that Diane learned to hide her real emotions because she was molested by her father. They must not judge her by the way she reacts in court."

Page 384: Jagger: "'At the time the incest incidents ocurred how did you cope?" DD: "Blank out. It just didn't exist. I didn't exist. It's like a nightmare. Not real."

Sound familiar? :sick:

BBM. I am at the beach, reading "Small Sacrifices" about Dianne Downs. I have become convinced that the DT used her as a model for their defense...which in a normal world makes no sense since DD is now in prison. Anyhoo...allow me to quote page 331 of the paperback:

"Jagger (defense attny) agrees that Diane is promiscuous....he cannot alter the protective smiling mask she wears. ...Jagger tells the jury that Diane learned to hide her real emotions because she was molested by her father. They must not judge her by the way she reacts in court."

Page 384: Jagger: "'At the time the incest incidents ocurred how did you cope?" DD: "Blank out. It just didn't exist. I didn't exist. It's like a nightmare. Not real."

It's been years since I read that book. Thanks for the post.

These two cases are completely different. IIRC, the Walshs did not commit perjury to get Adam's murderer off.

No but I remember when the public turned on John and Reve Walsh when LE started investigating them. All their so called friends started saying all kinds of awful things about them. Adam never had a murder trial, they could never really prove Otis did it. The jury in the Casey Anthony trial said that they didn't think Casey was innocent, there just wasn't enough evidence to convict her.

No, she did not say "she just didn't bother to go....." She said she grabbed the first one she saw that she knew was used on Caylee. It occurred to her later that she could have gone back to the bathroom and given them the one used only on Caylee. No harm was done, she didn't withhold a hair brush or intentionally mislead anyone. She told LE when she gave them the brush that it was used by both Caylee and Casey. During that same visit she also gave LE a multitude of items that could contain Caylee's DNA, including thermometers and Caylee's toothbrush. This is just one of the many examples of an innocent event being twisted to make Cindy look bad - not to accuse you of twisting it, it's basically folklore.

It is not folklore, but documented fact. She just didn't bother to go get Caylee's brush.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18146538/index.html

Here is where the grieving grandmother suggested to Tracy M that she should have given the FBI the dogs toothbrush instead of Caylee's.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/25/ng.01.html

It is not folklore, but documented fact. She just didn't bother to go get Caylee's brush.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18146538/index.html

Here is where the grieving grandmother suggested to Tracy M that she should have given the FBI the dogs toothbrush instead of Caylee's.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/25/ng.01.html

LOL..if that's not a news cast intended to inflame, I've never seen one. Cindy did not give LE the "wrong" hairbrush. She gave them exactly what they asked for, a hairbrush with Caylee's hair. It's in the official paperwork, don't ask me to find it, it's specifically says that Cindy told them the brush included both Caylee and Casey's hair.

What about that boat they bought for missing children? Maybe the new SUV was also purchased to help find the missing? Fact is they are scamming again. They want an income. Why can't any of them work? I say it is because they found a way to get income where it doesn't require them to leave thier house. I say they all have made lots of mney from Caylee's Foundation as they all have personal attorneys. There is no reason for them to start this up with the exception of MORE money for them.

Appareantly there are many people who open their hearts and wallets to give them a great lifestyle. They may be getting funding for this too. There ought to be a law against people benefitting from their loss of their children and other relatives. How many thousands are doing this? Is the Government funding these tax free money makers?

Have the Anthonys and their Foundation ever done any work to find missing children? :waitasec: Caylee was never missing. She was murdered. I also think they always knew that but chose to be a victim in the public's eye which communicated "Please help us".

Once the chlidren are deceased, the well dries up. It has been three months since CA accepted her death and, guess what?, they have another non-profit. coincidence? I think not..

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Let me add fuel to the fire. Today, when I`m sitting there talking to Tracy about this development, she says, You know, that brings to mind something else. One day, Cindy walked in there and said, You know, when the FBI asked me for her toothbrush, I should have given them the brush that I use to brush the dog`s teeth. And Tracy says that George just about went into heart arrest, you know, like, Oh, my God, don`t be saying things like that. Now, I suggested that Tracy call the FBI first thing in the morning as a result of this development jogging her mind.

Yup, that's what you do best, LP, add fuel to the fire, with no regard for the truth. Was Casey in jail when these items were turned over to LE? If she was, why would Tracy still be in the house?

LOL..if that's not a news cast intended to inflame, I've never seen one. Cindy did not give LE the "wrong" hairbrush. She gave them exactly what they asked for, a hairbrush with Caylee's hair. It's in the official paperwork, don't ask me to find it, it's specifically says that Cindy told them the brush included both Caylee and Casey's hair.

They are just reporting the facts, as she stated in her email.
So when Tim Miller reported that CA REFUSED to give him any item of Caylee's clothing to aid in his search for her 'missing' grandchild is he just trying to inflame the situation too?
She obstructed the investigation every step of the way.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Let me add fuel to the fire. Today, when I`m sitting there talking to Tracy about this development, she says, You know, that brings to mind something else. One day, Cindy walked in there and said, You know, when the FBI asked me for her toothbrush, I should have given them the brush that I use to brush the dog`s teeth. And Tracy says that George just about went into heart arrest, you know, like, Oh, my God, don`t be saying things like that. Now, I suggested that Tracy call the FBI first thing in the morning as a result of this development jogging her mind.

Yup, that's what you do best, LP, add fuel to the fire, with no regard for the truth. Was Casey in jail when these items were turned over to LE? If she was, why would Tracy still be in the house?

So the dog toothbrush info came from LP????
Oh, that's reliable.

:loser:

Seriously? You think they had any clue that Casey was going to kill Caylee? I can't even begin to imagine how you think they abused Caylee in death.

YES. I AM SERIOUS.
I do believe they knew CFCA was capable of killing anyone or anything that got in her way.

Let's just start to count the ways they abused Caylee even after death.
1.They abused Caylee the very first time they smelled that car and had the nerve to drive it home instead of calling LE.
2. Abuse of Caylee when they took it upon themselves to clean the car instead of calling LE.
3. Abuse of Caylee when CA was calling LE to try to scare CFCA into taking her to Caylee. Who does that? ((Yeah, you can bet they used Caylee as a bargaining tool often.))
4. Abuse of Caylee each and every time they showed there faces on tv spewing their lies. ((Yeah, Caylee smelled like a rotting pizza))
5. Abuse of Caylee when they accepted $20,000.00 in blood money. ((Yeah, they will accept any and all blood money that is offered.))
6. Abuse of Caylee with CA's smile caught on camera when the verdicts were read.

Anyone care to add?

How did that news reporter get that e-mail, was she in cahoots with the Murdoch hacking scandal? Your obviously right Chilly Willy because it never came out at trial.

They are just reporting the facts, as she stated in her email.
So when Tim Miller reported that CA REFUSED to give him any item of Caylee's clothing to aid in his search for her 'missing' grandchild is he just trying to inflame the situation too?
She obstructed the investigation every step of the way.

I thought CA refused because she refused to believe Caylee was dead right?

Not to obstruct the investigation.

JMO

It sounds like they are going to use this new 'foundation' to put all of the $$$$ they are going to make on movie and book deals. Nice way to avoid paying taxes. This was from My Fox Orlando:
"They want to get back into giving back to the community," said Lippman. "It's time for them to heal, and part of the healing process is moving forward, and part of that is the fund."
The Anthonys stand to make some big money on book deals, interviews and even speaking engagements. The money they make will be given placed in the fund.

Sounds very plausible. The DT had to come up with some kind of defense.
They even took it a step further. IIRC, one of the DT said that even KC might not know/remember what happened to Caylee when she died. Selective amnesia, I presume. I do not think we will ever know since only KC was present IMO, when Caylee passed on. Even if she would tell the truth, we would not believe it, since she is an accomplished pathological liar.

I suspect the brush/s were collected when ICA was jailed. I imagine the conversation about the FBI and the brushes occurred after ICA came home.

I recall Cindy talking about those brushes in her backwards sort of way. Yeah, it as another rotten pizza moment.

Is there anyone in the Anthony immediate family that has integrity? There is nothing any of these four people could say that would be interesting. They all scam. The fact that fools fall for their rhetoric is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member