Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other pictures, i think there are french door leading to the balcony. The balcony top looks to be about 15 feet from ground. the arrow is pointing to the table (i think the one with 3 legs).

But if the table is where the brother cut her down from, why is the table under the faux balcony? Did he cut her down from another location and move the table? I don't see a balcony where Rebecca could step out from -- other than the faux balcony. She very well may have been able to climb out the window and hang herself. Just seems like another stumbling block to me though -- when there are real balconies to hang oneself out of. This whole scenario is quite baffling.

Again - just my opinion.

Mel

Good catch! I didn't notice that!! I think it happened the way you describe if she did hang herself. I guess they could still be doors that open? Either way, I do not thing she jumped either way.

The only way I see this working is she would have had to be on the ground floor, stand on something to put the rope around the balcony, then put the noose end around her neck and jump off whatever she was standing on.

I totally agree that if it was the table, the table would have been knocked over, but it's standing upright. And I don't see anything else there that she could have stood on.

I think the suicide scenario gets less and less likely. It looks to me like to do it the other way, she would have had to climb out the window (that doesn't look like a door off the balcony) and that window is closed. So I'm to believe that on her way to kill herself she took the time to close the window behind her?

That makes no sense to me at all.

Another thought here -- if she jumped off the table, chances are she would kick the table hysterically in instinct. Why is the table directly under the faux balcony? I would expect the table to be tipped over. Just my opinion - I'm no expert on these types of things.

MOO

Mel

Her feet were bound, so maybe that prevented kicking?

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

picture 2 - shows the balcony; it's not very wide; there appears to be 2 shrubs and the table below

picture 8 - if that is a table; it's not the one from the courtyard

picture 15 - shows the entryway - i tried to blow it up; it doesn't look like there is a table or chandelier(sp)

if she stood on the table, should have her dna/foot prints

There are french doors that open on that balcony.

If the brother walked out and saw her hanging it would have taken a heck of a long time to get into the house, up to the room, then cut her down...with the chance that she fall and get more injured..

Also...if he sees her hanging he isn't going to have enough time to find a ladder... so I would think he would grab the nearest table in the courtyard and pull it over to try to get her down. That balcony is pretty high....

The leg on the table could have been broken when he pulled the table over and when he got her down and her weight fell on him etc....

I think someone pushed her body over the balcony....

I’d like to do a poll to see what our intuition is currently on the RN case independent of the MS case.

I will post 3 postings, please thank the one that fits your intuition best at this point and I will report back tomorrow evening with the counts.

The following will be the postings you can choose from:

1. RN case is a murder case.
2. RN case is a suicide case.
3. RN case is either a murder or suicide case – not sure which yet.

TIA

1. Please thank this post if you feel right now that the RN case is a murder case.

2. Please thank this post if you feel right now that the RN case is a suicide case.

3. Please thank this post if you feel right now that the RN case is either a murder or suicide case – not sure which yet.

It's unfair to say that since they have money, LE will call a murder a suicide.

Sorry to say colette, it is not that unusal. Mayors, judges, police can be bought. It's always who you know, and people with that much $$$ know people in very high places. I'm not saying that is what will happen in this case, but it does happen!

The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, Sabrina, you are GOOD, you are very, very GOOD. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

But..but, what about Target??

Sorry to say colette, it is not that unusal. Mayors, judges, police can be bought. It's always who you know, and people with that much $$$ know people in very high places. I'm not saying that is what will happen in this case, but it does happen!

I don't think most of it is actually 'buying' them off, but if you are involved in something like this your connections are going to 'not believe it', they are going to try to find any other explanation, they are not going to want to look into your personal life, they don't want retribution later... maybe even more than this, but the list is a start. If your high level connection owes you a favor or just can't fathom you didn't do something, that may just tip a decision one way or the other. There are also other economic reasons - no one wants the real estate in certain neighborhoods to go down, figuratively and literally. But then again, no one wants an unsolved crime in a pricey resort area - on this one though, it would fade away and people would put it down to a suicide. If not, it's not a killer on the loose who will kill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam