2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything on the horizon?

buying a home in the islands
destination wedding
ex-pat living

Bella Vita. I'm so sorry Caylee. Everyone has a better life since you were murdered. No one could afford these trips, these private jets. They lived from hand to mouth. But now private jets, vacations, cruises, stardom.

Edited to add, not O/T since Mr. Lippman is quoted in the wesh article as saying it is a vacation, not joining CFCA as she does not have a passport and the Anthony's do.

Dear Sir:

When you first signed on as the Anthony's lawyer, I thought you initially did a good job keeping them from constantly "stepping in it" with the press and the trial watching public in general.

Except, of course. for your initial blooper of giving your blessing (or was it your suggestion) that CA make the "Caylee's shoe donation " to a local charity.

But since that time, and both during the trial and post verdict - you seem to have learned to loved the media attention and are now taking a Jerry Seinfeld approach to "the news". Jerry S. built a personal fortune on a show about "nothing" - it became his mantra.

This is just my opinion of course. But it isn't working for you, and it isn't working for the Anthony's. I understand their daughter received a not guilty verdict. And I realize this verdict is final. But this verdict has not in any way reversed the general public's perception of the Anthony's. It does not give them a "free pass". Particularly if they expect us to buy their "products".

If anything, it has vastly deepened the general public's distrust of these two individuals. So if you have advised them to open a "foundation" supporting Caylee's Law, or if you have given your blessing to this Nassau trip, then you Sir, are jeopardizing both your professional reputation and your credibility as both a person and a lawyer. We are not "buying" it.

It is time Sir, in my opinion, to step away from the camera. Enough already! No one needs to listen to "nothing" and no one believes you!

I agree, they need to get on with their lives....so they can get it over with.

I'm am sickened and shocked at this news. Clearly CA has been paid an advance on her book. Where else would the money for this trip come from?
We know they do not themselves have the funds themselves when both of them have had limited incomes for the past year.

I found the above link did not work for me so re-copied the link from Wesh.com as:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

Hope that link works for everyone.

What is with these people and private jets?
They must all think they are royalty.
Must be nice being 'unable to work'.

Dear Sir:

When you first signed on as the Anthony's lawyer, I thought you initially did a good job keeping them from constantly "stepping in it" with the press and the trial watching public in general.

When except for your initial blooper of giving your blessing (or was it your suggestion) that CA make the "Caylee's shoe donation " to a local charity.

But since that time, and both during the trial and post verdict - you seem to have learned to loved the media attention and are now taking a Jerry Seinfeld approach to "the news". Jerry S. built a personal fortune on a show about "nothing" - it became his mantra.

This is just my opinion of course. But it isn't working for you, and it isn't working for the Anthony's. I understand their daughter received a not guilty verdict. And I realize this verdict is final. But this verdict has not in any way reversed the general public's perception of the Anthony's. It does not give them a "free pass". Particularly if they expect us to buy their "products".

If anything, it has vastly deepened the general public's distrust of these two individuals. So if you have advised them to open a "foundation" supporting Caylee's Law, or if you have given your blessing to this Nassau trip, then you Sir, are jeopardizing both your professional reputation and your credibility as both a person and a lawyer. We are not "buying" it.

It is time Sir, in my opinion, to step away from the camera. Enough already! No one needs to listen to "nothing" and no one believes you!

:goodpost:

That kind of 'news' report is just tabloid-level, gossipy stuff. It's not news, it's not important, it doesn't matter.

I couldn't care less where the Anthonys go on a vacation or how they pay for it or what they do there. That's their business. The trial's over. It's done. The Anthonys all need to get on with their lives, the jurors need to get on with their lives... and most definitely a lot of members of 'the media' need to get a life, period. They need to find a new story to latch onto, to be their next claim to fame.

"I" care what the As do - maybe I'm a voyeur, or a concerned citizen. "I" could NEVER take a vacation with money from my grandchild's death - if that's what happened - I don't know, maybe the Nigerian scam came true, or maybe GA made money gambling online. Maybe they hit oil in their back yard, or perhaps they auctioned KC's car on Ebay?

I really dislike the way I'm feeling now.

:waitasec:

Hopefully it's a one way ticket for both the A's ... :floorlaugh:

Keep them ... we don't want them ! :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Someone is paying for the Jet and the vacation. It has to be part of an upcoming interview payment, something like that.

That kind of 'news' report is just tabloid-level, gossipy stuff. It's not news, it's not important, it doesn't matter.

I couldn't care less where the Anthonys go on a vacation or how they pay for it or what they do there. That's their business. The trial's over. It's done. The Anthonys all need to get on with their lives, the jurors need to get on with their lives... and most definitely a lot of members of 'the media' need to get a life, period. They need to find a new story to latch onto, to be their next claim to fame.

This story was a media plant by Lippman yesterday. They want everyone to know everything they are doing. Publicity is important when you are trying to sell something.

"I" care what the As do - maybe I'm a voyeur, or a concerned citizen. "I" could NEVER take a vacation with money from my grandchild's death - if that's what happened - I don't know, maybe the Nigerian scam came true, or maybe GA made money gambling online. Maybe they hit oil in their back yard, or perhaps they auctioned KC's car on Ebay?

I have no idea how they're paying for this vacation and don't care about that, either. That's also none of my business, and not just when it comes to the Anthony's. They're private citizens taking a trip.

:praying: God, Bless and keep the Anthonys------

-----

---- (wait for it)

FAR AWAY FROM US!

Hey, isn't that in the Bermuda Triangle?
Just sayin'.

This story was a media plant by Lippman yesterday. They want everyone to know everything they are doing. Publicity is important when you are trying to sell something.

Do they think this vacation will drum up business for the new foundation?
Won't people wonder how 2 unemployed [unusual] people can afford a trip to the Bahamas? It sure makes me wonder.

Aw, let them go. Let them go. Is it fair that they get a Nassau vacation while I have to stay here & clean up after my kids? No, not fair. But hey, I have a loving family. I can go anywhere I want without be harrassed by public or media. I don't need a lawyer at all times. I don't have to wonder if I raised a cold-blooded murderer. At the end of the day I can go to bed with the peace of knowing that I am surrounded by love. Yikes! Is that too mushy?

Anyway, let them have their tropical vacation. When they go to bed at night, they are still who they are. That's enough for me. I wouldn't trade with them for all the gold in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288