2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC this isn't the first trip they have taken to "get over the hell they have been through" There are parents who lose children and grandchildren everyday through murder, and or accidents. These people don't take trips. They get counseling, they channel their pain into other things. If they have to make money off of Caylee, maybe they should take that money and give it to St.Judes hospital for children or the Ronald McDonald house. Pullllllllllleeeezzzzzz!

BBM
Or give the money to TES or Klass for Kids or any other worthwile cause. I don't expect that they should stay at home and die over their little dead grandchild. Life does go on. But...to be seen flaunting their new found fame on the back of a dead child does nothing but inflame the public. They are their own worst enemy.
At times I have felt sympathy and then they do this crap. Sympathy goes out the window.
MOO and it is ok if you do not agree with me.

I can see him doing it if he is very religious and into the church. Some church members are very forgiving. Doesn't mean we have to agree but I don't think this was a big deal for this man...just come spend a couple of days with us, join our prayer group, etc. I really don't think we are talking about a lot of money here. Just a few days away from everything that is going on. Mr. Deese may not even have a TV where they are staying.

Hey, I'd be all for it....couple of days, sun, sand, beach...relaxing....sign me up. lol

That's it they are on a religious retreat. Well, I hope if they are Casey is there for sure. I am afraid though that is wishful thinking. jmo

How so? It's been 3 years since Caylee died, should the A's never again do anything fun or relaxing? Are they expected to sit and rend their clothes forever?
I think people (in general) may not quite grasp how the couple who can't get people to hire them (hence a new foundation that will be requesting donations) can find people that will provide them with a private plane. limo, all expense paid trip. IMO...I wouldn't be playing the victim card one minute and the jetsetter card the next...but that's just me.

It continues to be 'one big con'

LOTS of people are milking this artificially induced outrage

They're FEEDING from your outrage

because if you're 'outraged' and disgusted,

then they have you right where they want you ---- following this disgusting farce -- buying into it -- investing interest and emotion in it

People are EATING and PAYING THEIR RENT from your outrage and digust

and great efforts are being made to keep you invested in this circus

It stops when YOU decide it stops

In the meantime, you are dancing to their stinking tune
I beg your pardon? I dance to no one's tune...and the only thing I buy into is making sure that Caylee isn't bought in any shape or form.
Please remember TOS.

BBM
Or give the money to TES or Klass for Kids or any other worthwile cause. I don't expect that they should stay at home and die over their little dead grandchild. Life does go on. But...to be seen flaunting their new found fame on the back of a dead child does nothing but inflame the public. They are their own worst enemy.
At times I have felt sympathy and then they do this crap. Sympathy goes out the window.
MOO and it is ok if you do not agree with me.

After the past three years, I don't think the A's care what the public thinks. And they shouldn't.

Wow, that plane looks like the same one owned by Skyview Aviation in 2008. The owner of Skyview was Peter Benevides, the same guy who, in July 2008, put up the $100,000 reward for an alive Caylee and offered the car for a fundraising raffle that never materialized.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2008/08/26/440044/flyskview.jpg

Lots of action with PB after 2008 involving money, money, money.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/loca...e-station-buyer-jailed-as-building-sits-empty

How do these people do it!!?

To tell you the truth, I don’t remember exactly what Pete’s jet looked like but dang if that limo doesn’t look EXACTLY like the one from December 11, 2008

------nice stretch limo for their travel from hopespring drive to the airport..

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633848/slideshow.html

StretchLimo.jpg

You remember that one don’t you, George?

That’s the one you had take you and Cindy to the Ritz Carlton for some of those crab puffs while your granddaughter’s remains were pulled out of a couple of garbage bags 300’ from your front door!

Didn’t think it would take you too long to recover your true colors.

TrueColors.jpg

That makes two of us and I'm sure many more who post here :)

When that verdict was read you know it was a gasp heard round the world. It was unbelievable. Even the defense couldn't believe it. All the motions they filed. They were not expecting to get a 'not guilty'. They knew she was guilty as hell, and I think this is what upsets me the most, I am sure it was exactly the fantasy ending Casey had concocted. jmo

If they write a book, and I hope they do, I will surely read it. I may not believe everything in it, I might hate most of it, but I will know it came from two people who have been twisted and turned in a million different directions in the past three years, and two people who loved their granddaughter.

I would read a book by them, too. I don't think Casey could write (or have ghost-written) a book that I'd be too interested in, but her parents? Sure. And it's not that I want to read a rehashing of anything that came out in the trial. I'm more interested in reading about the bigger picture, what the whole experience was like for them.

I think people (in general) may not quite grasp how the couple who can't get people to hire them (hence a new foundation that will be requesting donations) can find people that will provide them with a private plane. limo, all expense paid trip. IMO...I wouldn't be playing the victim card one minute and the jetsetter card the next...but that's just me.

If I had a jet and a limo, I would have offered it to CA the day she got off the stand after almost collapsing listening to those 911 calls. I would have offered it to GA the day he got off the stand after breaking down.

Sickening to me how many people are profiting on this little girl that was removed from the earth so soon. If she only knew.

Well, hopefully the one thing all would agree on here is that we should not attribute to Caylee any of the anger, hatred or vehement commentary being made.

With the innocence and love and wisdom of a child, I am sure that no matter what happened or who may or may not have had any part in it.....she most assuredly would still love her grandparents....AND her mother....for all of the good things they did and for all of the special time spent with each of them.

That's why we call children "Christlike".

MOO of course.

After the past three years, I don't think the A's care what the public thinks. And they shouldn't.

I don't think they cared in the previous years. I don't think they have ever cared. jmo

When that verdict was read you know it was a gasp heard round the world. It was unbelievable. Even the defense couldn't believe it. All the motions they filed. They were not expecting to get a 'not guilty'. They knew she was guilty as hell, and I think this is what upsets me the most, I am sure it was exactly the fantasy ending Casey had concocted. jmo

When that verdict was read you could have knocked me over with a feather, my mouth was wide open. I could not believe what I was hearing. .... And ITA,I don't think even the defense team thought she would be acquitted....I think they were focusing on her not getting the DP!!!It was a shocking verdict!!!

Maybe you're correct, huh ?

The child, Caylee, died several years ago

Since then, millions of dollars have been earned on the back of her death, by publications, websites and hundreds of media sources

and further millions are hoped to be grasped by continued exploitation of her death

If Caylee's grandparents and mother wish to profit from Caylee's death into the bargain, in order to 'enjoy their lives' --- they'll undoubtedly be provided the means via which to do so

for a time

And there's no doubt hundreds of invisible creatures sitting behind computer screens will also profit small-time

by posting for pay

in order to generate continued outrage and interest

Just the food-chain in action

Sad but true ..people who have the money to invest see this as a profit making adventure....

Are you saying that anyone who starts a foundation is doing it because they can't find a job and are hoping to live off the donations? Accepting a paid for trip to the Bahamas from a friend is hardly what I'd call jetsetting. It's a simple vacation for gosh sakes, they're as entitled as anyone else.

I would read a book by them, too. I don't think Casey could write (or have ghost-written) a book that I'd be too interested in, but her parents? Sure. And it's not that I want to read a rehashing of anything that came out in the trial. I'm more interested in reading about the bigger picture, what the whole experience was like for them.

Ugh. If KC wrote a book and it somehow came into my possession, I'd stick it in a bird cage somewhere and let it catch the poo.

I can see him doing it if he is very religious and into the church. Some church members are very forgiving. Doesn't mean we have to agree but I don't think this was a big deal for this man...just come spend a couple of days with us, join our prayer group, etc. I really don't think we are talking about a lot of money here. Just a few days away from everything that is going on. Mr. Deese may not even have a TV where they are staying.

Hey, I'd be all for it....couple of days, sun, sand, beach...relaxing....sign me up. lol

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

"IF" this man considers himself a "Christian" .... he should not have done the things his company was found guilty of doing .... IMO he apparently has no ethics nor morals.

two investigations:
"..was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages..."
"...and improperly classified electricians as pipe layers, resulting in those workers receiving less than the required Davis-Bacon prevailing wage rates. Employees who were misclassified are receiving $68,541 in back wages..."
"...made overtime premium payments to employees who were misclassified under Davis-Bacon..."

The Florida Division of Insurance Fraud - "...company had been cashing in on insurance checks after falsely claiming that materials had been stolen for their warehouse..."

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement - "...possibility of illegal aliens working on the premises..."

The decency for who? For us??? The people that have done nothing but tear them down? They don't need to prove anything to anyone. They've been reflecting for a looooonnnnggg time. Let them enjoy their lives.
I would think after someone's performance on the stand they may want to lay low for just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa