2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's upsetting to me to know that these people are out able to have a really nice vacation, probably on money for writing a book or selling something about Caylee, yet the truth has never come out. Cindy deserves her longterm disability from the insurance policy she had when working. It will run out soon, and she will have plenty of money to live on, and so will her daughter. The public should show no interest after the circus trial they put on. I can finally see how Casey could have had even more problems after living with a mother who says she taking up for her and doing good while making barbs that cast even more suspicioun, then outright lying (according to the state).

Guys do we know if this is the same David Deece? Who owns the boat? We have to be careful about who we are sleuthing and make sure we are bringing good information to the forum.

Thanks.

The boat appears to be owned by someone other than Mr. Deese. Maybe Mr. Deese's father. Interestingly this person with the boat is associated with a number companies including real estate, property management and investments. jmo

{{{{GracieLu}}}}
Hold on dear! Just wait alittle while-all these "unusual" people are doing nothing more but heaping karma upon karma!! When it all finally hits back-it ain't gonna be pretty!!IMO:cow:

thank you so much and (((((hugs))))) to you too! My little one and I don't like to hurt anything so-much-so we "carry" (lol) the pesky little ant that every now and then finds his way onto our kitchen floor (makes my little 7-year-old so proud) and you know what, I CANNOT WAIT, CANNOT WAIT, UNTIL "HEAPING KARMA UPON KARMA" BITES THEM ALL IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

..i'm all for them getting money to live, too.

..when cindy went on disability ( per her sworn depo ) it was due to:

CA: "I was starting to really have a hard time dealing with everything that I went to my doctor and started asking for some medication to help me sleep and help me -- I was -- you know, I was down 37 pounds, and not eating, and not sleeping and just had a very hard time. Most of the days I couldn't get out of bed."

"So they put me on short-term disability. My short-term disability ran out in January and I've been on long-term disability. I've been approved for two years on long-term disability."
CA: "Yes. I'm hoping to go back at some point. I just want to get through some of this so I can focus and concentrate. It's hard to do that."

...well----"this" is now over.

...thanks to her ( big part ) in giving LE and the public the royal runaround for 3 years, lying in her sworn statements, lying some more on the stand------ta da!-----her daughter is free!

..surely, 3 years later, she's had ample time to grieve---she told "us" 3 years ago that she was a "grievin' grandma" back then!

..( what other employer gives anyone 3 years off for grieving? i know in my case, you get an entire 4 DAYS to get over it...)

...both cindy&george made it very clear that it wasn't a physical problem to drive down to the courthouse----sit for long periods of time IN court---for days/weeks on end.

..i fully support them both getting off their *advertiser censored**es-----getting back to work in their respective fields, contributing to society, and paying their taxes.

..THAT'S-----"the story of America" too.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• roskt.jpg
    roskt.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 58
Certainly people suffering a loss of a loved one should garner sympathy. My heart is always at the ready to provide sympathy and more! I think I correctly assume the nature of this forum would attract others who feel this way. I have no doubt that it does.

I must admit my heart feels a bit taken advantage of at times.
Yesterday, GA and CA considered suing a witness who testified to bring justice to Caylee. In contrast, they were suing it seems over concern for their own image, not for Caylee's justice. IMO. The very next day they are gifted with a luxury trip, thanks to the image of Caylee, a precious little girl bereft of life, bereft of justice.

I certainly do not begrudge them a vacation! If they could have just waited, maybe until media attention subsided a bit. It might have helped their image that they seem concerned over. Yesterday and today seem a microcosm of AnthonyWorld.
Although I do not think the media attention they seem to seek, or any media attention is going to help them get well, I do wish them well.

Let me carefully say this...I don't believe for one minute that the A's aren't meeting KC in Nassau. The whole blame game during trial was planned and orchestrated to accomplish exactly the outcome of that trial! And, if Lee isn't going I find that telling.

I don't understand what the Anthonys' finances have to do with anything. I really don't.

Or why their finances are anybody's business.

Establishing their foundations guarantees scrutiny of their finances. That goes for anyone who does, but people in their position especially. They knew or should have known that going in. The fact that they are receiving disability payments is another factor that places them under the microscope.

I'm so burned out and disgusted with all things Anthony, I'm just glad at least two of them are out of the country and the other two are not talking publicly (for now). Wish their attorneys (aka PR representatives) and the media would follow suit. Caylee is the only Anthony I want to think or hear about for some time.. Soon enough, some of the civil suits will make it to court and hopefully appropriate and fair judgments (whatever those may be) will be rendered.

Establishing their foundations guarantees scrutiny of their finances. That goes for anyone who does, but people in their position especially. They knew or should have known that going in. The fact that they are receiving disability payments is another factor that places them under the microscope.

I suppose we all look at the concept of other people's money differently.

I think scrutinizing a foundation's finances is fine; a very very good thing, in fact. I don't think that scrutinizing individuals' finances is, though. And I bet that even if there was no foundation in the mix, people would still be talking about the Anthony's money, where it comes from, and how they spend it.

And it's none of my business who is or isn't collecting disability, whether it's SSI or STD/LTD through an employer. I can't think of a single reason why I need to know that.

Aw, let them go. Let them go. Is it fair that they get a Nassau vacation while I have to stay here & clean up after my kids? No, not fair. But hey, I have a loving family. I can go anywhere I want without be harrassed by public or media. I don't need a lawyer at all times. I don't have to wonder if I raised a cold-blooded murderer. At the end of the day I can go to bed with the peace of knowing that I am surrounded by love. Yikes! Is that too mushy?

Anyway, let them have their tropical vacation. When they go to bed at night, they are still who they are. That's enough for me. I wouldn't trade with them for all the gold in the world.

I agree! You know, if I had a daughter like Casey who put me through what she put these 2 through for the past 3 years & who I finally have to believe killed my only grandchild who I loved more than life itself & that the way I raised her caused it....I'd have to take a vacation too!

Certainly people suffering a loss of a loved one should garner sympathy. My heart is always at the ready to provide sympathy and more! I think I correctly assume the nature of this forum would attract others who feel this way. I have no doubt that it does.

I must admit my heart feels a bit taken advantage of at times.
Yesterday, GA and CA considered suing a witness who testified to bring justice to Caylee. In contrast, they were suing it seems over concern for their own image, not for Caylee's justice. IMO. The very next day they are gifted with a luxury trip, thanks to the image of Caylee, a precious little girl bereft of life, bereft of justice.

I certainly do not begrudge them a vacation! If they could have just waited, maybe until media attention subsided a bit. It might have helped their image that they seem concerned over. Yesterday and today seem a microcosm of AnthonyWorld.
Although I do not think the media attention they seem to seek, or any media attention is going to help them get well, I do wish them well.

Well, obviously, I missed the CA and GA trial. When were they convicted? Seriously, I didn't even know they had anything to do with Caylee's death. Were they guilty of lying? Sure they were - is there anyone reading this forum who has been in their shoes? If so, I'd love to hear how you would handle a chance to get away at no cost. Is this considered spitting on Caylee's ashes...I don't think so, I think their daughter has been doing that for years while they BEGGED her for the truth. They are damned if they do (foundation), and damned if they don't (foundation).

The money that has been generated, and is still being generated because a little girl is dead, has everyone's hands on it that continues to talk about her while advertisements click in the background. Yes, if one posts here (as do I), about Casey Anthony, one is making someone money, and it's not Caylee. Why are people so selective, especially the media, when it comes to who is, and who is not allowed to profit?

These two people deserve to be left alone, they didn't kill Caylee Anthony, but their lives died a slow death along with her. I can't imagine losing a precious grandchild, my daughter (whatever she may or may not have done), and my reputation in one fell swoop. And then to further sustain a constant barrage of stones from glass houses every minute of every day. I can't imagine, and I doubt many would want to imagine, what hell that must be just for giving birth to a sociopath.

I don't even know where everyone sees the egregious dysfunction in the Anthony family - I seriously don't. Andy Griffith was a sitcom, not reality for most of us.

JMOO MOO MOO

I agree! You know, if I had a daughter like Casey who put me through what she put these 2 through for the past 3 years & who I finally have to believe killed my only grandchild who I loved more than life itself & that the way I raised her caused it....I'd have to take a vacation too!

How did the Anthony's cause their daughter to kill their grandchild? I'm not trying to be confrontational, I would really like to know what you feel they did to raise a child who would kill and then go and party for 31 days.

I suppose we all look at the concept of other people's money differently.

I think scrutinizing a foundation's finances is fine; a very very good thing, in fact. I don't think that scrutinizing individuals' finances is, though. And I bet that even if there was no foundation in the mix, people would still be talking about the Anthony's money, where it comes from, and how they spend it.

And it's none of my business who is or isn't collecting disability, whether it's SSI or STD/LTD through an employer. I can't think of a single reason why I need to know that.

MY BOLD

I appreciate your point of view and to a certain extent share it. However, taxpayers are entitled to question where their tax dollars are going, and if all or part of the Anthonys' disability payments come from taxpayer funds, that gives them a right to question their legitimacy.

I appreciate your point of view and to a certain extent share it. However, taxpayers are entitled to question where their tax dollars are going, and if all or part of the Anthonys' disability payments come from taxpayer funds, that gives them a right to question their legitimacy.

Cindy paid into her SSI.

Sorry if this sounds ignorant. I live north of the 48th parallel and my constitution doesn't do extreme heat well. For example no Canadian I know, except for the <modsnip> who testified for the DT, would ever go to Florida between May and October.
Pray tell, who in their right mind goes to the Bahamas in summer? I can fly there for peanuts from here today if I want to because nobody wants to. So are the A's the only tourists there? :crazy:

This is the part I don't get. Caylee is dead, and her murderer was found not guilty by jury. To us, she will always be just a murderer who got away with murder. But to Cindy, George and Lee, she was a beloved daughter and sister, and it must be nigh on impossible to fully separate the personas of Casey-as-Murderer from Casey-as-Daughter/Sister. Even now. Even after all that she has said and done, they are clearly conflicted. We saw that with George's GJ testimony and also at trial. Some of what Cindy testified to was quite harmful to KC. But yet we see how she swayed it at the end.

I don't see it as loving KC more. I see it as knowing there was nothing more to be done for Caylee and them trying to save KC's life. The trial is over and they need a break now. I say let 'em have it.

How about justice for Caylee? For her memory? Did she not deserve that, even if she was dead? Does this innocent's life and brutal death mean less than this murdering Felon's life?

I have never for a moment thought that GA, CA or LA had a thing to do with Caylee's death. I still don't. I 100% believe ICA acted alone when killing Caylee and used her father as a c/u and accusations against GA and LA to garner sympathy. I still believe that as well.

I do find CA to be cunning to the core. The vacation perhaps wouldn't have even bothered me much if it didn't come on the heels of their attorney saying he was discussing a lawsuit against Bradley with him. CA perjured herself and this guy testified inaccurately but innocently. CA/GA or even ICA suffered no damages as a result of his testimony either given the outcome. It just seems like a money hungry despicable thing to do. I think this could be weighing in as a factor for others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard