Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as far as anyone paying Casey for an interview any time soon...unless she plans to settle her various civil cases so that she does not have to give depositions, what could she possibly have to say that would make anyone pay her? Even Al Taylor-why does he want an interview so badly, if she can't or won't talk about what happened on June 16th?

I think JB knows she can't talk but I can't imagine what he thinks her value is without talking.

BBM

:goodpost: :clap:

I never connected the two before. You're absolutely right. She couldn't talk about Zanny, knowing her kid was missing from the beginning and anything else interesting. It looks like JB may have shot himself in the foot by filing the appeals. The question is would she make more in an interview than she'd have to pay out in her various lawsuits?

Not sure if anyone posted this yesterday???

Remember Garrison is the one who received payment for CA/GA NBC appearance and according to the A's, he kept the $?

"I was told she would be staying at her attorney's home in Mexico," said Garrison.

According to Garrison, Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, also took photos of Casey on a beach in Florida and told her "not to look in the camera" so the pics would appear more candid and earn more money from a potential buyer. Another money-making scheme could be to sell a set of pictures of Anthony taken on a private jet leaving Florida.

"They were partying on the jet and there were pictures of Casey drinking champagne and they wanted to broker those photos," Garrison revealed, adding, "All of this is being orchestrated by Jose Baez. I've spoken to him many times and his mentality was making money."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/...thonys_picture-perfect_plan.php#ixzz1SxljG5Su

I also remember HLN mentioning something about him saying FCA had a camera, or something similar, but I never understood what they were trying to articulate.

Anyhoo...maybe some truth to this so thought I would post...so I can refer back to this post when pics suddenly surface.

(Sorry if this ends up being a double post, I think I hit one too many backspaces :)...but I can't seem to find the post...sigh!)

Not sure if anyone posted this yesterday???

Remember Garrison is the one who received payment for CA/GA NBC appearance and according to the A's, he kept the $?

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/...thonys_picture-perfect_plan.php#ixzz1SxljG5Su

I also remember HLN mentioning something about him saying FCA had a camera, or something similar, but I never understood what they were trying to articulate.

Anyhoo...maybe some truth to this so thought I would post...so I can refer back to this post when pics suddenly surface.

(Sorry if this ends up being a double post, I think I hit one too many backspaces :)...but I can't seem to find the post...sigh!)

I seem to recall that JB tried to get media to buy pictures taken by KC soon after her release but media outlets only wanted pictures of KC herself.

:waitasec: WTF!? Are they trying to get her a job as a photographer? :banghead:

RMT PR Management

http://www.rmtprmanagement.com/

"The firm’s client base includes fashion, lifestyle, crisis management, media, politics, non-profit, health and wellness and publishing."

© 2011 RMTPR Management
258 West 20th Street, #2
New York, NY 10011
(212) 414-1909
info@rmtprmanagement.com

This blurb on their site explains it all ...

"RMT PR Management is a public relations and talent management firm in New York City founded by RoseMarie Terenzio in 2004."

"She expanded her public relations skills into talent management, booking actors
on shows such as Sex in the City and Law Order and various Broadway and
Off-Broadway shows."

Why a law firm needs a "PR Management" company is beyond me ... oh, wait ... we're talking about Jose's "celebrity law firm" ...
Just disgusting ...

:woot:This made me smile.

A TMZ report that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez was at Manhattan’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel “holding court” with bookers from ABC, CBS and NBC for a cash interview with Anthony was met with strenuous denials from all three news divisions.

“The report is untrue,” said an ABC News source. “If there is a bidding war ABC News is not and will not be part of it.

“CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony,” a CBS News spokesperson said. A network executive was more vehement: “Not a damn nickel.”

We've talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards and conditions: no payment, and absolutely no job offers for members of her defense team,” said an NBC News spokesperson.

ttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/casey-anthony-interview-news-orgs-214488

Hmmm. makes me wonder if her defense team is "taking advantage" of casey. negotiating a deal for casey with terms that include "job offers for the defense team." her only source of income is HER STORY. but she cant sell it unless her defense team gets what THEY want. it appears that casey is truly at her defense team's mercy. who else can she turn to now? if she disagreed with anything her "team" is deciding for her, well what could she do? if she fired them...well, where could she go? she is stuck with the bikini salesman forever! and not even as his wife!

hahahaha. maybe this sentence is worse than prison.
hahahahahahahahaha.

(i just thought of something creepy. SHE could be reading here. RIGHT NOW. {#shivers#})

Also, as far as anyone paying Casey for an interview any time soon...unless she plans to settle her various civil cases so that she does not have to give depositions, what could she possibly have to say that would make anyone pay her? Even Al Taylor-why does he want an interview so badly, if she can't or won't talk about what happened on June 16th?

I think JB knows she can't talk but I can't imagine what he thinks her value is without talking.

Just what I was thinking too ... what questions will she answer and what ones will she say "I can't talk about that at this time ... that her case is in the process of appeals ... blah, blah, blah" ....
Seriously, so far, the "theory" of how Caylee died has only been thrown out by Baez ... not from KC taking the stand ... with the Zenaida lawsuit in particular hanging over her head, I doubt there is ANYTHING of substance that she has to say .. JMO

This blurb on their site explains it all ...

"RMT PR Management is a public relations and talent management firm in New York City founded by RoseMarie Terenzio in 2004."

"She expanded her public relations skills into talent management, booking actors
on shows such as Sex in the City and Law Order and various Broadway and
Off-Broadway shows."

Why a law firm needs a "PR Management" company is beyond me ... oh, wait ... we're talking about Jose's "celebrity law firm" ...
Just disgusting ...

Dont worry it will all fade away some day just like OJ lawyers did. JB alot sooner IMO.

i think this verdict is a tragedy and i do not want to reward casey for her behavior by giving her money. i'd rather see how she survives without being handed everything to her. im tired of watching her glide thru all this unscathed. i want to see her have a moment of reckoning with herself one day on what she has done and caused. the more she is enabled the less likely that is to happen.

Hmmm. makes me wonder if her defense team is "taking advantage" of casey. negotiating a deal for casey with terms that include "job offers for the defense team." her only source of income is HER STORY. but she cant sell it unless her defense team gets what THEY want. it appears that casey is truly at her defense team's mercy. who else can she turn to now? if she disagreed with anything her "team" is deciding for her, well what could she do? if she fired them...well, where could she go? she is stuck with the bikini salesman forever! and not even as his wife!

hahahahahahahahaha.

(i just thought of something creepy. SHE could be reading here. RIGHT NOW. {#shivers#})

i feel what will end up driving her over the edge is if everyone makes money off of HER story but her. can you see CA on tv plugging her book, JB being the new geraldo and books and movies coming out without paying her for licensing since its all public record... and KC sitting there broke..facing lawsuit after lawsuit from people trying to take the last $5000 from her "interview money"

after JB squeezes what he can from this he will dump her off on her civil attorney who i doublt will cater to her the way her DT had. CA wont take her back home because it would effect book sales and donations. KC is going to truly be alone with her anger. everyone will be living bella vida from HER STORY. she's gonna go bonkers. (i hope it plays out this way.)

hahahahahahahahaha.

hmmm ... I'm seeing a future for Jose and KC after all ...
camera .. KC ... Baez ... bikinis ... "Killer Bikinis, Inc." ... "knock 'em dead styles and prices" ...

hmmm ... I'm seeing a future for Jose and KC after all ...
camera .. KC ... Baez ... bikinis ... "Killer Bikinis, Inc." ... "knock 'em dead styles and prices" ...

And our latest style "bikinis made from duct tape ... with or w/o the Henkel label" ...

]i feel what will end up driving her over the edge is if everyone makes money off of HER story but her.[/B] can you see CA on tv plugging her book, JB being the new geraldo and books and movies coming out without paying her for licensing since its all public record... and KC sitting there broke..facing lawsuit after lawsuit from people trying to take the last $5000 from her "interview money"

after JB squeezes what he can from this he will dump her off on her civil attorney who i doublt will cater to her the way her DT had. CA wont take her back home because it would effect book sales and donations. KC is going to truly be alone with her anger. everyone will be living bella vida from HER STORY. she's gonna go bonkers. (i hope it plays out this way.)

bbm
I think so too ... KC won't be able to stop all the movies, books and TV programs based on Caylee's story ... and it will KILL her ...
I'm sure she thinks she has the market on all things Caylee and KC but just the opposite is true ... no one needs her permission to tell the story, period
Hopefully, when the Caylee story is told, it will be based on the whole case from the beginning and will also include things that didn't come out at trial ...
IMO it will happen without KC's or Baez's blessing and will diminish their value ...
I mean jeeze .. we're talking about a pathological liar who killed her 2 year old ... why would anyone want to hear anything out of her mouth anyway ???? :waitasec:

there is nothing to know from KC, DT or the A's point of view.. notta thing

the only use of the media is to give the public the heads up of any deals in the works so they can choose to peitition or not watch jmo

something I was thinking about....KC isnt at moms house anymore so she doesn't have any access to photos of caylee so she won't have any of those to sell unless she calls mom, which I highly doubt she will do, and asks her for all of caylee's pictures

I bet CA will use some in her book

Before the poorly thought out and erroneous verdict, I was addicted to anything to do with this case.

I am happy that the addiction has left town. Nothing about this case interests me any longer. Most folks I know have moved on. We must accept what comes, like it or not. I really care not what the Anthony's do any longer. Not interested in any interview, book or article!

Hope I don't fall off the wagon, but I feel so DONE with this circus caper.

An NBC News spokeswoman said, “We’ve talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards

So the same lies that got Casey acquitted are continuing. He is not negotiating any offers, but the story we read yesterday about the big three NBC, CBS and ABC must be true. Why bother doing an interview who is going to believe it, when you can't even tell the truth about negotiating an interview. :banghead:

i feel what will end up driving her over the edge is if everyone makes money off of HER story but her. can you see CA on tv plugging her book, JB being the new geraldo and books and movies coming out without paying her for licensing since its all public record... and KC sitting there broke..facing lawsuit after lawsuit from people trying to take the last $5000 from her "interview money"

bbm
I think so too ... KC won't be able to stop all the movies, books and TV programs based on Caylee's story ... and it will KILL her ...
I'm sure she thinks she has the market on all things Caylee and KC but just the opposite is true ... no one needs her permission to tell the story, period
Hopefully, when the Caylee story is told, it will be based on the whole case from the beginning and will also include things that didn't come out at trial ...
IMO it will happen without KC's or Baez's blessing and will diminish their value ...
I mean jeeze .. we're talking about a pathological liar who killed her 2 year old ... why would anyone want to hear anything out of her mouth anyway ???? :waitasec:

I agree with you both KC will go crazy because she won't be the one making money. She will be lucky if NBC gives her an interview deal. But right now for all we know NBC could be getting flooded emails or mail from people on Casey boycott.

I sort of hope a movie gets made based on the court transcripts and public record that way it will piss off KC, Baez and her other supporters because KC had no particpation in it. I don't think any movie studios, production companies or execs would want to buy rights to KC's "story". The state had good evidence against her and other public records show KC's long history of bad behavior. Studios or networks would avoid making movies based on KC's crap because they could easily fear potential lawsuits from Lee or George regarding the molestation claims made by KC.

I honestly hope Cindy doesn't write a book. I find her disgusting like KC and the thought of her trying to profit also irks me.

I hope Aphrodite Jones or someone similar writes a book based on the case. Jones is favorite with publishers when it comes to true crime because she presents all angles fairly and does a good job of putting details, evidences and first person encounters together. KC would hate if Jones or other people wrote books that would get praise from the public. I have heard that Diane Fanning's isn't too good. I think Aphrodite could write a good book. Other people that could possibly do well with a book is Kathi Belich or other Orlando based journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆