Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the words of Jeff Ashton himself (or his wife Rita) :

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Having a wonderful time at the beach ignoring casey. When the leaches who are helping her now have sucked her dry they will toss her aside like an old shoe and then what will she have.....I call it justice

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall&filter=2

^^ This is JA's official FB page(not personal). Mainly updated by his wife :)

Whether it is Jeff or Rita updating the page, they are right Baez, Macaluso and Mason will have a limited time to suck Casey dry.

If that actually came from Jeff Ashton, or his wife, in my opinion, it's extremely classless. If he actually said that, in my opinion, I am glad he has retired as a Prosecutor with the District Attorney's office for my state. Classless.

Having a wonderful time at the beach ignoring casey. When the leaches who are helping her now have sucked her dry they will toss her aside like an old shoe and then what will she have.....I call it justice

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall&filter=2

If that actually came from Jeff Ashton, or his wife, in my opinion, it's extremely classless. If he actually said that, in my opinion, I am glad he has retired as a Prosecutor with the District Attorney's office for my state. Classless.
Wow I was just coming here to post the opposite. I say good for him (or her) for telling it like it is.

Why are they classless? He's retired now and I assume Rita can have her own opinion.I hope it's not just because you disagree with them.

Wow I was just coming here to post the opposite. I say good for him (or her) for telling it like it is.

I liked the comment, too. He states how he feels without cussing or hatefulness. Just states his feelings on the subject, briefly and to the point.

I like their FB page in general. Nice banter; they sound like really good people. I wish Jeff Ashton well and some much deserved R & R in his retirement.

(But I'm still LMAO at "Don't be a weenie!")

Just my opinion, but I don't believe that Jeff Ashton actually wrote this. He would certainly know the correct spelling of the word "leeches", and he wouldn't comment in such a crass manner either.

Thankfully, the news coverage is slowing down, which will lower that pay out for Casey's fantasy interview. I couldn't be happier about this. It's just beginning, but we are going to see the ultimate downfall of Casey's perceived celebrity status. Oh, joyful day !

I am afraid the backing off of news coverage could work in JB/Casey's favor in a way...if they can wait it out for a few more weeks or a month, someone with money might feel the "worst" is over and take a chance on her...

bbm
I think so too ... KC won't be able to stop all the movies, books and TV programs based on Caylee's story ... and it will KILL her ...
I'm sure she thinks she has the market on all things Caylee and KC but just the opposite is true ... no one needs her permission to tell the story, period
Hopefully, when the Caylee story is told, it will be based on the whole case from the beginning and will also include things that didn't come out at trial ...
IMO it will happen without KC's or Baez's blessing and will diminish their value ...
I mean jeeze .. we're talking about a pathological liar who killed her 2 year old ... why would anyone want to hear anything out of her mouth anyway ???? :waitasec:

i was watching amy fisher on celebrity rehab and she was very angry that the "media' destroyed her. she said it made her sick to think of all the bigwigs in hollywood who became rich off of her story. she made herself out to be a huge vicitim. made me think the same will happen to casey

Well it is about a week now, and no deals for a Casey story have been signed. Nothing has been done by any of the players. So, just when, who and with who will the first deal be done? And how much?

As for me? I think the big money train left long ago. And this week has moved it down to a small money deal. Next week will make it a no front-end load money for any deal. Face it, compulsive liars make for bad sales of books or interviews. If any of then come across with a full truth here, a jail cell will be waiting for them in the end. I put my money on AT getting a deal with Casey. For no money up front. But a small piece of any possible action money it creates. And that it will create ZERO interest. What do you good people think?

something I was thinking about....KC isnt at moms house anymore so she doesn't have any access to photos of caylee so she won't have any of those to sell unless she calls mom, which I highly doubt she will do, and asks her for all of caylee's pictures

I bet CA will use some in her book

CA perjured herself in order to keep from losing another little girl (In her mind) and now she doesn't have one. The irony is rich. JMO

All he said is the truth.

I am afraid the backing off of news coverage could work in JB/Casey's favor in a way...if they can wait it out for a few more weeks or a month, someone with money might feel the "worst" is over and take a chance on her...

The longer it goes the farther down the money offered will go down. As many have pointed out she can't say anything worth hearing due to her impending appeals and civil suits.

:giggle:CASEY ANTHONY’s scheme to earn $5 million in blood money off the death of her 2-year-old daughter CAYLEE has blown up in the wake of public outrage.

Stung by the bitter backlash over Casey’s not guilty verdict, media outlets have backed off a string of deals, including fat contracts for her prison diary, a two-part TV special, a pay-per-view web*site and exclusive print and on-camera interviews, sources say.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info

BBM , now what could her diaries say that would bring in such $$$

Today I had 2 bologna sandwiches, a juice pack and an apple.
Jose stopped bye today and said I looked pretty.We played games on his phone for 3 hours.
Larry the jail guard stopped to tell me that it was hot outside today.
New prisoner today, she whistled at me.
Yesterday was my birthday, Jose smuggled in birthday cards from family.
Today, I got to watch Jersey shore..love that show.
I had to clean my cell today, it took 4 minutes.
etc, etc...............:loser:

I didn't mean to imply they were classless, I meant to say the comment was classless. Had Baez made a comment of that type, he would have been virtually crucified.

Why are they classless? He's retired now and I assume Rita can have her own opinion.I hope it's not just because you disagree with them.

Have y'all seen this website...I hope it's OK. If not mods can remove. I found it on twitter. It's dedicated to noone making money off of Caylee's death. Although I do like Dr. Drew myself. I'm sure he'll be fixed on Amy Winehouse now anyway. Rest her troubled soul.

http://stopcaseycoverage.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/stopcaseycover

Thanks Strawberry. I've sent that to a few friends and told them to pass it on.

It's been a week now and sadly Amy Winehouse and Norway is in the news and not a murderess who wants to cash in on the death of her child.

If you actually go to read the page, you will see that VERY FEW of the posts by Jeff or Rita have very little if ANYTHING at all to do with Casey.. please feel free to check for yourself. I personally have never found JA classless. Baez and Mason on the other hand....

Just my opinion, but I don't believe that Jeff Ashton actually wrote this. He would certainly know the correct spelling of the word "leeches", and he wouldn't comment in such a crass manner either.

I disagree, not everyone is perfect 100% of the time, it is an honest mistake and I certainly wouldn't base my doubt on that one misspelling. If you go to actually look at the page, you will see that there are many personal photos on there (Jeff in NY after the trail, out to dinner, and at his retirement party) that no one else would have. I have no doubt this is actually his page..

"This is Rita, Jeff's wife, i have read thru many of today's posts as well as the many negative comments written after Jeff's earlier post. We're both surprised at the amount of disbelief but can understand it just the same. Yes, Jeff is human (and an imperfect speller) and entitled to express himself in any way he chooses." from that page

Do you think Baez is controlling the media contacts so closely not only because he wants the money but because he doesn't want to let her say anything that would make him look bad or possibly get brought up on disciplinary action. Such as "Well, the molestation charge was Jose's idea. It never happened but Jose thought it would be a good idea to make my father look bad to help take the focus off me."

I see them in a sort of catch-22 here. In order to make story sell, there need to be some revelations, at least some glimpses of the truth. And that would make them all look bad, not just Casey. They can's sell the story they already told - everyone already knows it. But telling a different story is a double-edged sword, IMO>

So the same lies that got Casey acquitted are continuing. He is not negotiating any offers, but the story we read yesterday about the big three NBC, CBS and ABC must be true. Why bother doing an interview who is going to believe it, when you can't even tell the truth about negotiating an interview. :banghead:

Yes. and what an interview NBC will get for their big get. Softball questions to a 25 year old nitwit who will pluck at her clothes, fix her hair, try to look alluring on camera while Jose answers all questions with "We can't discuss that." But, they will splash all of the beach pictures. Geez, these two will be as welcome as Spencer and Heidi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member