Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and like I said, there have been VERY FEW posts on their page about FCA. Sure, they are entitled to that remark they left, I didn't find it out of line one bit. JA devoted the last 3 years to this case and God only knows how much time he has had to spend away from his family these past few months. I'm sure they are glad to finally be rid of her and not have her consume their lives for the first time in a while. He is enjoying retirement and rightfully so after 32 years as a prosecutor.

Their first post says they created this page as a way of reaching out. They know there are many that were devastated by the outcome of this trial. I personally have no other perception of them than good caring people.. None of their posts have had a tinge of anger of bitterness toward FCA, but they have expressed the opinion that boycotting so she is not able to profit off of this is a positive way of reacting to this mess.

I didn't mean to imply they were classless, I meant to say the comment was classless. Had Baez made a comment of that type, he would have been virtually crucified.

I am not sure why you say that. Baez has said much worse things than that. Baez said george used to routinely put his penis in Casey's mouth while she waited for the school bus. [ which is a lie.] And Baez said the child drowned, yet later on he has said that ' NO ONE KNOWS HOW THE CHILD DIED AND NEVER WILL.' And he has not been crucified yet.

CA perjured herself in order to keep from losing another little girl (In her mind) and now she doesn't have one. The irony is rich. JMO QUOTE]

I thought this back at the beginning and I still think it now. The A's have hope for another grandchild (children) through Lee and Mallory.

I am not sure why you say that. Baez has said much worse things than that. Baez said george used to routinely put his penis in Casey's mouth while she waited for the school bus. [ which is a lie.] And Baez said the child drowned, yet later on he has said that ' NO ONE KNOWS HOW THE CHILD DIED AND NEVER WILL.' And he has not been crucified yet.

When KC was eight GA said he walked her to school...that must have been ackward. jmo

Hmmm. makes me wonder if her defense team is "taking advantage" of casey. negotiating a deal for casey with terms that include "job offers for the defense team." her only source of income is HER STORY. but she cant sell it unless her defense team gets what THEY want. it appears that casey is truly at her defense team's mercy. who else can she turn to now? if she disagreed with anything her "team" is deciding for her, well what could she do? if she fired them...well, where could she go? she is stuck with the bikini salesman forever! and not even as his wife!

hahahaha. maybe this sentence is worse than prison.
hahahahahahahahaha.

(i just thought of something creepy. SHE could be reading here. RIGHT NOW. {#shivers#})

By the time the public is done shunning KC, she and her lying DT will wish she was convicted. Jail might start looking like a good alternative to the life of being used by attorneys and others who want only to profit more and more. :great:

I am afraid the backing off of news coverage could work in JB/Casey's favor in a way...if they can wait it out for a few more weeks or a month, someone with money might feel the "worst" is over and take a chance on her...

Wonder how much money is being sucked up in maintaining/reinventing her until a gamble pays off?

TMZ released this info today, defending their story posted the other day..

NBC News -- We Won't Pay for Casey Anthony ... BUT

7/24/2011 6:37 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

NBC news is apparently reacting to a TMZ story, in which we said Casey Anthony's lawyer is negotiating with the major networks, and big bucks are on the line <modsnip>.

<modsnip>."

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview." That doesn't cover <modsnip>.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey...bc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

:banghead: :banghead:

<modsnip>

-------------------------------
http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...1TI_story.html
Attorney for Casey Anthony says he is not negotiating paid interviews for his client
------------------------------
I just posted this before, they are paying for licensing photos and other materials according to the dailymail article quote below.
------------------------------

IMO - It's wordplay. It says right there in the dailymail article that interviews are not paid, so of course JB isn't negotiating for paid interviews. Therefore, they are negotiating for other things. I posted this in another thread, yesterday, or the day before.

So what's being offered at present? I bolded the words below to show a comparison:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html

"There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tell-all.html

The networks, who claim they don't pay for interviews, are said to be offering to license photos and other material in return for big money.

Why waste your time watching any show or interview that Casey is involved in, it would probably be another elaborate lie. It would be like that movie called '50 first dates'. She would make a million on her first interview, all being a lie. when she parties her million away it will be time for her book called "I lied". Next she will broker another interview and spin another outlandish lie. When this money is partied up it will be time for her to broker a movie, staring her of course, called "The Great Deceiver or How I committed the perfect murder". Like the movie "50 First Dates", this may go on forever as long as some people are gullible enough to give her the time of day. Me, I do hope she is hiding out in Mexico and like her counterpart Vandersloot, when she kills again she will not have the good fortune of being tried her in the USA. I hear the jails down there are just right for the likes of her.

The networks, who claim they don't pay for interviews, are said to be offering to license photos and other material in return for big money.

So what is "other material"? Can anyone take a guess?
Her notes and scribbles and doodles on all those note pads from the trial?

Her trial clothes?

Emails she has received - including the death threats?

Drawings she's done in jail?

Could be lots o' material that FCA would possibly license,

So what are "other materials"? Can anyone take a guess?

According to the National Enquirer, her jailhouse diary was supposedly being tossed around the media. Although, I'm not quite sure what would be so intriguing about that.

Regardless, I'm sure it won't be long before we see FCA, CA, GA and all the other major players including some of the jurors show up on either 48 Hours, Dateline or a 20/20 special.

I personally will never watch another show that features any of the A's, but I'm sure that many others will.

<modsnip>

WHY am I not surprised that Geragos has inserted his greasy snout into the trough? I suppose if anyone can advice JB on how to handle a "stone cold innocent" client, it's MG. :yuck:

NBC : Not Buying Casey :snooty:

I know for a fact that I will never again set my eyes on the likes of Casey Anthony, her family, their lawyer or DT. How do I know this? Because since she was let off the hook, whenever one of them is on TV or even written about in the news, I find myself becoming more and more drained and upset. It's now to the point where I get physically ill at the site of any of them. I can feel my blood pressure go up. It's not even a conscious decision anymore- it's a physical reaction to the evil of anything 'Anthony'.

NBC - NO to BUYING CASEY.

NBC - NOW BOYCOTTING COMMERCIALS

NBC - NOT BUYING your CRAP

The quantity of the posts made about Casey is irrelevant. In my opinion the post he did make sounds like pure sour grapes, something some one who lost, some one who was embarrassed would make. Not an upstanding District Attorney's Office Prosecutor. Childish. Almost like some one trying to stir up a pot, inviting the media to contact them, maybe trying to find a paid interview also. Missing the spotlight. To quote Shakespeare: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

I agree, and like I said, there have been VERY FEW posts on their page about FCA. Sure, they are entitled to that remark they left, I didn't find it out of line one bit. JA devoted the last 3 years to this case and God only knows how much time he has had to spend away from his family these past few months. I'm sure they are glad to finally be rid of her and not have her consume their lives for the first time in a while. He is enjoying retirement and rightfully so after 32 years as a prosecutor.

Their first post says they created this page as a way of reaching out. They know there are many that were devastated by the outcome of this trial. I personally have no other perception of them than good caring people.. None of their posts have had a tinge of anger of bitterness toward FCA, but they have expressed the opinion that boycotting so she is not able to profit off of this is a positive way of reacting to this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker