2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think she could not sue if the pics were public record? Good question though, I'd like to know the answer to that one.

<snipped>The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony.

"I've had multiple offers to purchase it, but George and Cindy do not want to profit off it by any means," Lippman told WESH

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28672924/detail.html#ixzz1TFuupVfU

OK, this makes me physically ill. So they want to donate the money to charity? That's lovely and all but that is disgusting that someone actually wants to buy a car that IMO served as a coffin for a 2 year old child as a collector's item. That is just plain sick and disturbing..
...not just any charity...THEIR charity! OMGoodness...I don't know how much more I can stomach.

...not just any charity...THEIR charity! OMGoodness...I don't know how much more I can stomach.

The money for their salaries has to come from somewhere. They surely can not bank on donations from kindhearted folks.

It is comforting to know that we are all in this together. Being angry about injustice and watching the villians win is not good when alone. I am glad to be here with you guys.

I hope rascal flats doesn't take them up on the "meet & greet". IIRC, the Anthonys sponsered their own "Meet & Greet" (almost forgot about that) while domonic C was out there on Suburban talking to a psychic (eyes roll) to locate their grandchild.

I guess it will come down to "My people will contact your people" type of thing.

The meet & greet for RF is simply a ploy for a photo op to launch their new business...and perhaps get RF to donate a % of sales to their *cough* charity/business. Seriously, I am convincing myself that I have become a masochist. How much more can I take?

WHERE IS CAYLEE NOW.....??? AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW.... ASHES...IT HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED OR ANSWERED..... JUST CURIOUS... BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT THIS CASE IS ALL ABOUT...??
I could tell you lots about what has been going on about the Anthony's...even up to today...!!! but has CA or GA ever told what became of their G-daughter after they cremated her...??? Where is she..??? Guess it doesn't matter in the mix of it all...even though CAYLEE was the victim..... C'mon guys.... we don't even know what happened with the ashes.... but we know the REALITY tv show in front of us.....
I've had enough... They think they are their own reality show.....
This is ridiculous.... we don't even know where THE MAIN CHARACTER is.... and I don't mean that bad.. or maybe I do.... Have we all lost ourselves and Caylee into the reality show...???
See ya guys at another thread..... a child/adult who needs us.... not some people still trying to play us....!!!!!

sorry about yelling in the beginning of my post..... ..I'm just so frustrated with the BS that happened in the case... Casey should be in jail..!!

I hope rascal flats doesn't take them up on the "meet & greet". IIRC, the Anthonys sponsered their own "Meet & Greet" (almost forgot about that) while domonic C was out there on Suburban talking to a psychic (eyes roll) to locate their grandchild.

I guess it will come down to "My people will contact your people" type of thing.

The meet & greet for RF is simply a ploy for a photo op to launch their new business...and perhaps get RF to donate a % of sales to their *cough* charity/business. Seriously, I am convincing myself that I have become a masochist. How much more can I take?

No, not a masochist rather a realist.

OK... this is BS... EVERYONE in Florida are subject to the sunshine laws and these 12 should get no special treatment. We, as taxpayers. have the right to know WHY they made their verdict such as they did.
I'm so uoset with judge Perry today between the harsh sentence he gave the gentleman passing out fliers.. to this.
Perhaps he didn't run his courtroom as professionally as we thought. I think he should have nipped the DT antics in the bud before it got so ridiculous!...Sigh/ Our justice system is just not working IMHO

WHERE IS CAYLEE NOW.....??? AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW.... ASHES...IT HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED OR ANSWERED..... JUST CURIOUS... BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT THIS CASE IS ALL ABOUT...??
I could tell you lots about what has been going on about the Anthony's...even up to today...!!! but has CA or GA ever told what became of their G-daughter after they cremated her...??? Where is she..??? Guess it doesn't matter in the mix of it all...even though CAYLEE was the victim..... C'mon guys.... we don't even know what happened with the ashes.... but we know the REALITY tv show in front of us.....
This is ridiculous.... we don't even know where THE MAIN CHARACTER is.... and I don't mean that bad.. or maybe I do.... Have we all lost ourselves and Caylee into the reality show...???
See ya guys at another thread..... a child/adult who needs us.... not some people still trying to play us....!!!!!

OMG! you are right! We don't know where she is. The Anthonys went on tv saying she was still missing up to April this year. I never could figure out their reasoning since they cremated her. Did they lose her ashes?

I've noticed how selfish the anthonys are. They keep Caylee well hidden from all of us. It is a control issue with cindy. She feels powerful not letting anyone know what she did with Caylee.

OMG! you are right! We don't know where she is. The Anthonys went on tv saying she was still missing up to April this year. I never could figure out their reasoning since they cremated her. Did they lose her ashes?

not quite what I meant... I quess I meant to say... that GA or CA never said if Caylee's ashes where placed in an urn or scattered.... I would think that would be something that they would share... being, they seem to share every other thing they can think of...

I will boycott every sponsor that even considers doing a deal with the devil....!!! anyone of the devils for that matter....!!!

I boycotted Procter and Gamble because of their emblem (moon and stars) which was thought to be a depiction of evil for at least 10 years... Much to my suprise, I used alot of their products....LOL...so I had to change alot of the things I bought... but I sure felt better about myself...!! I was not about to have anything related to evil in my home, and I will do the same if a company sponsors an FCA, DT or any of the Anthonys for that matter....

So I hope company's are checking the social sites, just like FCA defense team was....

I will boycott them...!!! and I hope others will too....!!!

Boycotts can be quite effective. I have boycotted ALL things Nestle since 1970, and several other companies, including Exxon.

Three comments, mildly OT:

I have had it with Jean Casarez. She is so melodramatic! She exaggerates to the extreme and seems to never check her facts, not only in this case but most anything she speaks on.

I started seeing numerous comments on how sexy and attractive ICA is!(don't know her new name...) Really? I know she looked better before she killed Caylee, but attractive? Hot? Sexy? I heard on NG tonight and have read it online that she is sexy. What? Maybe men think she is, but I do not. But to hear SO many comments about her alleged "hotness" is disturbing to me. I never heard any of this prior to the erroneous acquittal.

The amount of money purportedly being offered to ICA and her family is sickening. Really disgusting. All of them are nauseating to me now.

I disagree for this reason.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law “respecting an establishment of religion,” impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

The man that was distributing flyers belongs to a group that does this all the time. The flyers are directed to jurors with instructions about how to circumvent the proceedings. Judge Perry set aside areas that he could pass out the flyers. He deliberately ignored this.

WHY does HLN keep telling us we do want to hear KC's story??? :maddening: 3 nights in a row now I have heard this crap. Tonight on NG it was likened to a car wreck and you just can't look away. I find it enraging that they keep saying "the public wants to hear her story " The public will watch the interview' "The public will buy JB's book"

NO, NO and NO I do not/will not, thank you!

I AGREE. WHY do THEY say WE, the public WANT to read or watch? I kept telling my TV that they were lying! No one wants to read a book of lies. They also said we would want to read Jose's book. NOT! If he were ever to take on a legal analyst position, I would never watch that station again. BTW, does anyone know if Baez can speak Spanish? I can assure you GR and JC do not speak it very well. I heard JC in Lima, with Van der Sloot and her Spanish was not good. GR's is pitiful. I've read nothing about JB, not have I heard him speak.

Look at the auction someone has listed in response to the KC mask :

CASEY ANTHONY LATEX RUBBER MASK EXT. RARE | eBay

:floorlaugh:

And this one has 82 bids currently! Yikes... look at the price!
[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc#ht_500wt_1287"]http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-LATEX-RUBBER-MASK-EXT-RARE-/260823841484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba4ffacc#ht_500wt_1287[/ame]

I think it is hilarious. Can you imagine how mad FCA must be that someone is making money off of her face! I can just imagine "sightings of FCA" around Orlando. Sort of like those photos of the garden gnome that kept popping up around the country. Photos submitted to David Letterman on a regular basis. It would be a scream. I wish it was cheaper I'd buy one!

I think it is hilarious. Can you imagine how mad FCA must be that someone is making money off of her face! I can just imagine "sightings of FCA" around Orlando. Sort of like those photos of the garden gnome that kept popping up around the country. Photos submitted to David Letterman on a regular basis. It would be a scream. I wish it was cheaper I'd buy one!

Lol, I don't think the bids are real. I've seen that bidding procedure the last couple of years on simple items, I think it is the seller and/or friends trying to up bids. I quit using ebay b/c of it. Just click the little blue link that says: Bid history: 105 bids right now, you can see all bids, of course that number will continue to grow before this item is removed. ETA: Just went up to 107.

I do think you will see these masks at your local WalMart for Halloween, so you may be able to purchase one if that is your choice. :crazy:

sorry about yelling in the beginning of my post..... ..I'm just so frustrated with the BS that happened in the case... Casey should be in jail..!!
BBM Many times recently I have thought that this must be the best funded reality show evah--just like The Truman show. You are so right in everything you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member