Jason Young - out on bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighNC

Reaction score
Momma Young put up a $900K secured bond.

They better keep a close eye on him between now and October....

It took 9 people to go together to arrange it. I figured she would arrange that. This should be interesting. I guess she is going to fatten him back up. I would monitor him closely if I were those 9 folks.

His trial will begin again in October right? Will he be in custody for that?

I'm very unfamiliar with the bond process, the properties the 9 people put up are they now owned by the county/state? Will they ever get ownership back?

Capture-16.jpg

Pat and her husband posted the entire $900,000....

2 tracts of land in Brevard (including her home)
3 tracts of land in Sandy Mush NC (Buncombe County)

This e-mail is to inform you that Jason Young has been released from custody as of 7/28/2011. The reason for this release is: Bonded out.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Wake County Sheriff's Dept.. The telephone number is (919)856-5953.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program.

There must be a court appointed guardian then right? Since the kids are with prosecution witnesses!

There must be a court appointed guardian then right? Since the kids are with prosecution witnesses!

There is just one little girl.
Pat could make contact with MF to get CY on JLY's behalf. We will soon find out what "restrictions" (if any) are put on visitation.....other than the original joint custody agreement that gave JLY every other weekend.

Wral says "supervised visits" with CY....hopefully we will get more details.

The original custody agreement signed before his arrest gave him every other weekend from Friday @4:30 to Sunday @6PM.

CY must be picked up at the Dunkin' Donuts near MF's home and returned Sunday to the Cracker Barrel in Statesville NC for the exchange.

Wral says "supervised visits" with CY....hopefully we will get more details.

The original custody agreement signed before his arrest gave him every other weekend from Friday @4:30 to Sunday @6PM.

CY must be picked up at the Dunkin' Donuts near MF's home and returned Sunday to the Cracker Barrel in Statesville NC for the exchange.

This is horrible news. And poor baby, going back for visits with that family. Terrible, I wonder how judge stephens feels today? And how the DA's office feels about now........... :banghead:

I feel so bad for the Fisher family. I would never be able to hand over CY to that murderer and his family for a visit.

I just saw the video of JLY leaving jail. I hope he enjoys this heat, because he's going to experience a lot more of it someday.
:devil:

Very few people want him back in Brevard. I imagine he will receive a chilly reception. People up here know him and learned the details of the crime during the trial, and most think he is GUILTY!

He'll keep a low profile.
Probably scurry between Coates Kennerly, Heather's, the Goins and Mama's.

He is free for only 3 months, including his murder trial.
The state is in a much better position to get a conviction in round 2.
Having a taste of freedom, then having is yanked away with cuffs and a return to jail will be quite devastating.:great:

I am shocked! I cannot believe someone, even his mom, would take a risk like this. But hey, she's not gonna live forever and probably figures he'll get it anyway. Better sooner than later, I guess. :(

:maddening:
JMHO
fran

PS....so, do we know if the F's have to hand CY over to him? or are they going to only be supervised visits? I personally wouldn't trust him with her further than I could see him. What's to stop him from taking her and running away for good!? :banghead:fran

The whole situation with the custody agreement has changed. Since it was executed, he has been charged with 1st degree murder. I hope the Fisher's lawyer (the one that testified) is filing an emergency custody change so this dangerous man is not allowed physical contact with CY. It certainly is not in the best interest of the child.

That's who I am worried about. Little C has been in a secure and loving and stable environment for 2+ years. Wonder what she's been told about where her <modsnip>/daddy has been all this time?

(note to mods: "slayer" is the legal term given to Jason Young by the courts after he defaulted on the wrongful death case in 2009. It is in the legal docs from the civil judgment). (note to poster: yes, yes it is, however, he has not been convicted for the crime yet, so the term is not allowed because it is the same as calling him a murderer. When he is convicted this ruling could change :) Salem)

CY is a very bright 7 1/2 year old girl.
I understand she has had phone contact with JLY when MF allows Pat to take her to Brevard. I also heard that CY knows he was in jail, accused of "something bad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie